PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Battlefield 3 > Aftermath
Subscribe    Donate

Old 11-20-2012, 08:28 PM   #1
k1ll1ng5pr33

Aftermath Achievements

Don't know the Score. Posted these over @ PS3T.

Quote:
Handyman
Unlocked all xbow parts

Bite your finger
Found the secret reptile

Home made javelin

Destroyed an enemy vehicle using the xbow

Pocket full of death
Without dying, got a kill with xbow, primary weapon, and hand grenade

Extreme Hoarder
Picked up 50 weapons in Scavenger mode

PST.org: Vuule My Trophies Sig&Ava by RED_REBEL44
Check out my YouTube for Trophy/Achievement Guides and More!
Old 11-20-2012, 08:38 PM   #2
Achiever TM

Achiever TM's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Gold   Referrals - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
it seems this is another easy achievements DLC
Old 11-20-2012, 08:55 PM   #3
WickedD365

Send a message via Yahoo to WickedD365

WickedD365's Gamercard
Bite Your Finger
Curious what the reptile is. Pretty sure it's a dinosaur.
Old 11-20-2012, 09:09 PM   #4
k1ll1ng5pr33

Quote:
Originally Posted by WickedD365 View Post
Bite Your Finger
Curious what the reptile is. Pretty sure it's a dinosaur.
Actually remember hearing or reading somewhere they've put in a dinosaur easter egg

PST.org: Vuule My Trophies Sig&Ava by RED_REBEL44
Check out my YouTube for Trophy/Achievement Guides and More!
Old 11-21-2012, 06:02 PM   #5
secretkaos187

secretkaos187's Gamercard
Wouldn't be the first one. I can recall wake island and alborhz mtns. off the top of my head. This is gonna bring me back to BF3
secretkaos187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 06:40 PM   #6
Toaster Forster

seasick sausage's Gamercard
Will the xbow be an 'Aftermath' only weapon or will you be able to use it on all maps and modes.
Old 11-21-2012, 06:58 PM   #7
BBDrew84

BBDrew's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toaster Forster View Post
Will the xbow be an 'Aftermath' only weapon or will you be able to use it on all maps and modes.
You are supposed to be able to use it on all maps/game modes with Gun Master and possibly Scavenger being the exceptions.

BBDrew84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 07:59 PM   #8
Toaster Forster

Oh right. The "Home made javelin" achievement might be a pain to do, do EOD bots count as enemy vehicles?
Old 11-21-2012, 08:20 PM   #9
InvalidAddress

SarcasticRobot's Gamercard
Quote:
Oh right. The "Home made javelin" achievement might be a pain to do, do EOD bots count as enemy vehicles?
I wonder if hitting the quad with a high explosive bolt could do it?
InvalidAddress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 08:32 PM   #10
Toaster Forster

Quote:
Originally Posted by InvalidAddress View Post
I wonder if hitting the quad with a high explosive bolt could do it?
Maybe, but maybe it's more along the lines of throwing C4 on a vehicle then shooting the C4 with the bolt, i think that would register it as a Xbow kill, I'm not certain though, only time will tell.
Old 11-21-2012, 08:53 PM   #11
InvalidAddress

SarcasticRobot's Gamercard
Quote:
Maybe, but maybe it's more along the lines of throwing C4 on a vehicle then shooting the C4 with the bolt, i think that would register it as a Xbow kill, I'm not certain though, only time will tell.
Maybe the spawn beacon?
I remember a lot of people got the B2K "It goes boom!" assignment with the repair torch vs. the spawn beacon.

I agree, no need to worry about it for 2 weeks, but interesting to speculate on it though.
InvalidAddress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 08:55 PM   #12
BBDrew84

BBDrew's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Quote:
I don't think it would be too hard. Hopefully your team will be shooting stuff at vehicles, just wait and try to land the killing blow for an easy kill. Also I would imagine that a few hits with the explosive bolt would take out some light armor.

BBDrew84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 10:24 PM   #13
guillermo316

Fantasychampion's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
I'll try to get the premium edition during black Friday, looks easy piece.

ScOoP!

guillermo316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 07:15 PM   #14
Barad
Super Fun Time

Send a message via Skype™ to Barad

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   Community Gaming - Emerald   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Road Map - Emerald   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer
Total Awards: 23 (more» ...)
They keep getting easier!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShotyMcFat View Post
I bought destiny thinking it was a game, instead I got a Zoo.

Barad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 07:54 PM   #15
Opiate42

Location: Canada, likely stuck in a snowdrift...with no shovel

Opiate42's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Rajeanero   Community Gaming - Silver   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Bronze   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - DEG23   Over Achiever - Bronze   5,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BBDrew84 View Post
Also I would imagine that a few hits with the explosive bolt would take out some light armor.
THIS ^^

I imagine like the M320 it will have enough oomph to cause a bit of friendly harm.

"Hit it"
Opiate42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 08:27 PM   #16
CGPsaint

CGPsaint's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Bronze   2,500 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Son of a ... Damn you Battlefield! I just purchased a dozen new games on Black Friday. Don't lure me back now!
CGPsaint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 08:36 PM   #17
Opiate42

Opiate42's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Rajeanero   Community Gaming - Silver   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Bronze   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - DEG23   Over Achiever - Bronze   5,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by CGPsaint View Post
Son of a ... Damn you Battlefield! I just purchased a dozen new games on Black Friday. Don't lure me back now!
LOL! Don't take the shrink wrap off, it'll keep the dust out of the cases.

I've had Oblivion, Skyrim and half a dozen other games sitting on my shelf for over a year unplayed because of BF3.

Welcome back Saint!!!

"Hit it"
Old 11-27-2012, 09:10 PM   #18
WickedD365

WickedD365's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Opiate42 View Post

I've had Oblivion, Skyrim and half a dozen other games sitting on my shelf for over a year unplayed because of BF3.

Welcome back Saint!!!
I feel both of you there. I still have AC: Revelations and NFS: The Run & Hot Pursuit to finish from last year and before. Just picked up Forza Horizons and NFS: Most Wanted from Black Friday.
Leaves me ALOT of single player to play after the baby comes in Jan. Trying to get in all the MP I can now.
Old 11-27-2012, 09:17 PM   #19
Opiate42

Opiate42's Gamercard

Quote:
I feel both of you there. I still have AC: Revelations and NFS: The Run & Hot Pursuit to finish from last year and before. Just picked up Forza Horizons and NFS: Most Wanted from Black Friday.
Leaves me ALOT of single player to play after the baby comes in Jan. Trying to get in all the MP I can now.
Congrats you Dad you!!!

I got AC Revelations on release, only just played it in October.... bugger it all. Now hoping it won't take me as long to get to AC3!! I don't even want to think about the rest of that shelf.

Note to self: go home, download and play ME3 Omega, delete all ME3 DLC and make space for more BF3.... my HDD is fucking full!!

Want to uninstall Halo 4 after next weeks episode that should free up some bits and bytes.

"Hit it"
Old 11-27-2012, 09:33 PM   #20
Barad
Super Fun Time

Send a message via Skype™ to Barad

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   Community Gaming - Emerald   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Road Map - Emerald   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer
Total Awards: 23 (more» ...)
I've bought 9 new releasing games in past 6 weeks and I just want to play Aftermath lol. Fuck em all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShotyMcFat View Post
I bought destiny thinking it was a game, instead I got a Zoo.

Barad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 09:49 PM   #21
I3east Lig3r

Violet Eagle7's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Promoter
Quote:

Welcome back Saint!!!
You could've played some of those games if it weren't for you spending 96 hours on lost odyssey!

This DLC will get me back into this game, got bored after AK. Would've thought they would've done the three kill achievement with support or recon.

Credit to Dragonpwnr99 for the awesome sig & picture!
Quote:
Valor grows by daring, fear by holding back.
~Publilius Syrus
I3east Lig3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 04:10 AM   #22
Opiate42

Opiate42's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by I3east Lig3r View Post
You could've played some of those games if it weren't for you spending 96 hours on lost odyssey!

This DLC will get me back into this game, got bored after AK. Would've thought they would've done the three kill achievement with support or recon.
96 hours and 20 minutes for that fcking huge cutscenes ending lol that took me over a year of picking away. Beacause I spent 600+ on bf3!!!

Wow.... This patch is taking forever to dl...

"Hit it"
Old 11-28-2012, 04:40 AM   #23
CGPsaint

CGPsaint's Gamercard

Quote:

Welcome back Saint!!!
To late. The shrink wrap is already off of a couple of them...

Let's see. I purchased: Halo 4, Black Ops II (big fucking mistake. What a piece of shit.), Assassin's Creed III, Assassin's Creed Revelations, Sniper Elite V2, Modern Warfare 3, Skyrim, Dishonored, Brink, Ghost Recon Soldier, Medal Of Honor: Warfighter, 007 Legends, Fallout 3 Game of the Year, The Witcher 2: Assassin of Kings, and last but not least, Halo Reach. That's 14 reasons to steer clear of being sucked back into Battlefield 3. In case you counted, there are 15 games there, but I'm not counting Black Ops II. I'd rather pound nails into my dick than play that garbage.

I've already finished the campaigns on Halo 4, Black Ops II and Sniper Elite v2. I'm going to wrap up some of the achievements and then continue grinding my way through that stack. I'm thinking that AC3 will be next.
Old 11-28-2012, 04:52 AM   #24
I3east Lig3r

Violet Eagle7's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Promoter
Quote:
Too late. The shrink wrap is already off of a couple of them...

Let's see. I purchased: Halo 4, Black Ops II (big fucking mistake. What a piece of shit.), Assassin's Creed III, Assassin's Creed Revelations, Sniper Elite V2, Modern Warfare 3, Skyrim, Dishonored, Brink, Ghost Recon Soldier, Medal Of Honor: Warfighter, 007 Legends, Fallout 3 Game of the Year, The Witcher 2: Assassin of Kings, and last but not least, Halo Reach. That's 14 reasons to steer clear of being sucked back into Battlefield 3. In case you counted, there are 15 games there, but I'm not counting Black Ops II. I'd rather pound nails into my dick than play that garbage.

I've already finished the campaigns on Halo 4, Black Ops II and Sniper Elite v2. I'm going to wrap up some of the achievements and then continue grinding my way through that stack. I'm thinking that AC3 will be next.
Just to be a dick to you(look at first word)! Seems like you might need to bring your Xbox into work again. Warfighter's multiplayer might make you rage, just giving you a heads up.

Credit to Dragonpwnr99 for the awesome sig & picture!
Quote:
Valor grows by daring, fear by holding back.
~Publilius Syrus
I3east Lig3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 01:46 PM   #25
WickedD365

WickedD365's Gamercard
Quote:

Forgot I got MoH too. 007 is TRASH. Return it if possible. Worst price of Bond material EVER!
BO2 is a fucking joke. I was hoping for the campaign to be decent like the first BO, but damn does it suck. I went straight from Halo 4 to BO2 and what a slap in the face. Mp sucks as expected. Campfest. SP is just so fucking out there that it ruins the game.
Going to try and finish the campaign before Aftermath so I can wash the taste of BO2 out.
Old 11-28-2012, 01:51 PM   #26
CGPsaint

CGPsaint's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by I3east Lig3r View Post
Just to be a dick to you(look at first word)! Seems like you might need to bring your Xbox into work again. Warfighter's multiplayer might make you rage, just giving you a heads up.
I will kill you....

Quote:
Forgot I got MoH too. 007 is TRASH. Return it if possible. Worst price of Bond material EVER!
BO2 is a fucking joke. I was hoping for the campaign to be decent like the first BO, but damn does it suck. I went straight from Halo 4 to BO2 and what a slap in the face. Mp sucks as expected. Campfest. SP is just so fucking out there that it ruins the game.
Going to try and finish the campaign before Aftermath so I can wash the taste of BO2 out.
I couldn't agree more. BO2 is a very not funny joke. I enjoyed the Halo 4 campaign but hadn't planned on playing the lame MP, so that wasn't much of a disappointment. I skipped MW3 because I was tired of the bullshit going on in COD MP, and damned if I didn't pick BO2 up only to be completely disappointed by the garbage campaign and the even worse MP. WTF was up with the Strike Force Missions? Seriously Treyarch? WTF? I'm sad to hear that you're saying that 007 is trash. I will have to do some more research before I open that wrapper.
Old 11-28-2012, 06:13 PM   #27
Opiate42

Opiate42's Gamercard

Quote:
*schnip*
In case you counted, there are 15 games there, but I'm not counting Black Ops II. I'd rather pound nails into my dick than play that garbage.
Dammit, didn't get to you soon enough. Don't use rusty nails, they sting and tetanus shots are not pleasant. There are some things even marzipan can't help.

Your list looks like my list with a few minor differences.
Borderlands 2
Oblivion
Red Dead Redemption
and a ton more....

I skipped Blops 2 after the MW3 debacle. That series can blow goats for all I care now.

AC Revelations was a blast, really enjoyed the campaign.
Halo Reach - fucking yah. Yah. HELL YAH. Fucking Yah. Hooah.
Dishonoured - have yet to dive into it, but played the first 30 minutes or so gotta say I was enthralled by what I saw.

Quote:
I will kill you....
With the ACB-90. Front takedown.

"Hit it"