Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Fighting > WWE 13
Subscribe    Donate

Old 11-19-2012, 11:47 AM   #1
Evo Kazz
Completionist

II Kazz II's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Arcade Crazy - Silver   Over Achiever - Platinum   Donator - Level 1   5,000 Posts   Staff Club - DEG23   Staff Club - Madhatters13   Staff Club - Shinobi273   Staff Club - DeekBoy   Staff Club - Rajeanero   Staff Club - Minty   Staff Club - Tyger7   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 3
Total Awards: 28 (more» ...)
Sure fire ways of winning online

Ok I wanted to set up a thread for people wanting the achievement, without risking a ban, I mean sure we can boost a little, but I see people online using some really dirty tactics, after much thought, and research, the only way we are gonna get this shit done, is by playing them at their own game, this achievement is fucking shit and pointless. So please share tips in this thread of your tactics of winning.

I know many use turbo pads, but not sure how this is effective other than kicking out of pins. People claim to have unbeatable move sets, but nobody is willing to share them, people use count out tactics, spams, tricks, but what the fuck are they? Cos I get destroyed online.

So think you can whoop ass online? Share how in here.

Arcade Crazy - 26 - Over Achiever - 54 - XB1 Points - 34
Franchise Clubs - 5x Tier 1, 3x Tier 2, 1x Tier 3
Staff Clubs - 10

Evo Kazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 08:12 PM   #2
Stufin135

Send a message via MSN to Stufin135

tbs stufin135's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Bronze   Over Achiever - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   2,500 Posts   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Gold
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
Best way? Elimination Chamber Tornado Tag. Make sure you are on the left team. This works because you start 1 on 1 but quickly the odds are in your favour. Wining normal 1 on 1 matches? Luck really, try to get your reversals in and don't give them a chance after that.

Stufin135 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 01:58 AM   #3
Ryan81398

Ryan81398's Gamercard
I normally set up 1v1 Submission matches. I set them up with head targeting moves, then lock in one of my submissions. I can normally win a match in 5 minutes.
Ryan81398 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 04:17 PM   #4
SweptbackFlame

SweptbackFlame's Gamercard
Reversals don't mean anything and it's a total fail... everytime I go for reversals it never works when i know im hitting it at the right time... But when it comes to my opponent it's instant reversals to everything... and on top of that matchmaking sucks 90% of the time it pairs you up with people who've played over 300 matches when i've only played like 10.

Why THQ doesn't understand that pairing people up with roughly same skill level is more logical is beyond me.
Old 11-22-2012, 06:35 PM   #5
XxStuartxX 1990

iRenegadeknight's Gamercard
Just play with your friends in ranked matches, but have legit matches rather than someone just lying down, this way you'll both get 1000+ points, have a fun time and you won't get banned for boosting as your having legit matches.

Also the match making is FUBAR, due to the lack of people playing it, its hard to match people have the same skill when the difference is so great due to the lack of a community.
Old 11-22-2012, 06:56 PM   #6
Stufin135

Send a message via MSN to Stufin135

tbs stufin135's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Bronze   Over Achiever - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   2,500 Posts   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Gold
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
The lack of an online community is down to poor servers though, the blame still is with THQ.

Stufin135 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 02:12 AM   #7
sugarshanenixon

Rush Nixon's Gamercard
if anyone wants to play a legit match hit me up gt rush nixon
Old 11-28-2012, 05:26 AM   #8
Beastmaster

Orge Lambart's Gamercard
Online is garbage in this game, I freaken hate it, if you want a legit match good luck, if you find cheap ways to win, good luck getting them to work.

Want to hit that finisher..... lol... not in this game you won't. You better make friends with cheap tactics or else you'll never get this achievement. Boosting... LOL THQ sits back and laughs by banning you for 2 weeks.

Crappy servers with tons of lag... yes please.

This game is garbage on every level. I'd much rather sand my eyes with sandpaper until i'm blind then keep playing this crap I've got nearly 400 wins and not even at 500k points yet. Still don't understand why they put these stupid achievements in the game it doesn't stop people from trading it in, they'll get the rest and then trade it in anyway. Ugg so stupid.

I'll share my surefire ways to win online about 90% of the time if someone lets me win 25 matches in a row... I'm like 50th on the leaderboards or something....

I was going to wait until I got the achievement but jeez nearly impossible to find anyone who will face me now once they see the rank pop up. Even when it doesn't pop up I'm left sitting there for a half hour at a time until I find someone to face.

Or for some MS points if you don't wanna keep losing over and over again. Wouldn't care typically but I want to grab that Kingdom for Keflings DLC I don't have yet.

Last edited by Beastmaster; 11-28-2012 at 06:43 AM.
Beastmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 10:09 PM   #9
Evo Kazz
Completionist

II Kazz II's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Arcade Crazy - Silver   Over Achiever - Platinum   Donator - Level 1   5,000 Posts   Staff Club - DEG23   Staff Club - Madhatters13   Staff Club - Shinobi273   Staff Club - DeekBoy   Staff Club - Rajeanero   Staff Club - Minty   Staff Club - Tyger7   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 3
Total Awards: 28 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beastmaster View Post
Or for some MS points if you don't wanna keep losing over and over again. Wouldn't care typically but I want to grab that Kingdom for Keflings DLC I don't have yet.

Oh dear, I have a feeling nobody will want your tips now lol.

Arcade Crazy - 26 - Over Achiever - 54 - XB1 Points - 34
Franchise Clubs - 5x Tier 1, 3x Tier 2, 1x Tier 3
Staff Clubs - 10

Evo Kazz is offline   Reply With Quote