PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End
Subscribe    Donate

Old 03-31-2010, 08:22 PM   #91
TaylorCee591

ehhh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murbay View Post
Marines only drop money, hearts, knifes and flintlock

Your best bet for getting heads from enemies are other pirates including the flying dutchmen crew. You need to be careful with these though because they also drop grenados which explode when you activate your move. Your best option is to try and claim these souls when not having to defend another crew member.

It is possible to get all 100 from one level, though it will take time.

1. Look for a level where you are only playing as Jack

2. Try and go into a fight with 3 heads already as you normally get swarmed first thing so plenty of kills quickly.

3. Use a sword, punch, sword combo as this fills your meter quickly

4. When your meter changes to a different colour you can use your special move.

5. keep attacking till you build up another 3 heads then run away to activate it.

6. Be sure not to kill the special character otherwise there will be no more respawns.

7. Just keep repeating till you hit your 100.

I am still trying to find the easiest and quickest level for doing this. It is possible to do this on the isla Cruces level at the end as long as you can keep both Elizabeth and Will alive through it all.
I dnt understand that because you only get a small amount of time to collect souls so even if you hit and hit as fast and you can you only get around 20 souls... 30 at the very most so how can you possibly get 100 souls on one level?

Gamertag : TaylorCee591
TaylorCee591 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2010, 02:05 PM   #92
deejayburnout

Deejay Burnout's Gamercard
Thanks for the help guys. will try port royal and max out my souls

deejayburnout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 08:01 PM   #93
farbeyonddriven

thedoors27's Gamercard
Just wasted an hour and half doing this and only got 50 souls! Then my xbox froze and so none of them count.

Before it crashed I was on 71 souls, I was trying to get the final boost from the beach level.

I've seen people saying about davey jones locker level but what part of the level is this?

This achievement is doing my head in more than mile high club!
farbeyonddriven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 03:48 PM   #94
lethelerror

lethelerror's Gamercard
Smile this was so easy

i found this so easy. i had the achievment before id done last level. just safe ur skulls and wacth for groups of enemys 5+ kill em all. and where they respawn camp spots can get 10 a time easy. skulls a so easy to find i dunno how so many people have trouble. didnt even sweat it.
lethelerror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 03:28 AM   #95
StW

I StW I's Gamercard
Thanks for this, cleared some things up for me
StW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 09:10 AM   #96
ownon

Ownon's Gamercard
i did the achievement on Isla Cruces, almost end of the level; it took me about an hour to get there and collect about 90 skulls (i needed only around 40-50 but first time and as i was bored killing enemies i threw a granade at group of enemies and killed Will by accident when already collected 40 skulls and had to start it all over... sigh... ;] ) - xax, xax, xax, xax, finish kill, if collected activate one skull, kill 3-4 enemies, repeat; look out for Will's and Elisabeth's health (it is easy as finish kills often drops a health heart, just collect them from time to time)

Last edited by ownon; 10-04-2010 at 09:13 AM.
ownon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 06:40 PM   #97
xDante1986

New xDante1986's Gamercard
I cant get so many souls....donīt know why, I think I don t get 1000G in this one
Old 11-08-2010, 03:19 PM   #98
Rolled

SmoBalls's Gamercard
thanks helped alot
Rolled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 04:00 PM   #99
HuddsHerbertMMM

HuddsHerbertMMM's Gamercard
This is by far the most shittiest unlogical achievement going i have been on this 4 hours and no achievement the skulls do not spawn often enough then tried doing everything said and game froze and tried firing all time n clearing stuff ...what a waste of time
HuddsHerbertMMM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 10:37 AM   #100
BIGxPAPAxDUNCAN

BIGxPAPAxDUNCAN's Gamercard
Ranga

Ranga bitches
BIGxPAPAxDUNCAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 08:50 AM   #101
Kid Kime

Kid Kime's Gamercard
Ive got about 30 souls from playing through this game (just finished the Kraken level on first playthrough).

Ive not had a single person give me a shrunken head when I do my finisher on them. Does that only happen on the second playthrough?

Another question, for any level I have missed the collectables, can I just go to level select and collect the 1 or 2 items I missed? Or do I need to collect all 7 for the achievemnts to pop?

Also, is there any way to track how many souls you have collected on a single level?

This game is so frustrating!
Old 09-23-2012, 11:42 PM   #102
Jedi ObiJoe

Jedi Obijoe's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   Word of Mouth   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
I noticed shrunken heads dropping during my first playthrough. I ended the game with somewhere close to 40 souls. There is a great recommendation using the Isla Cruse mission. It worked like a charm for me. It did take a while but I was watching football game so I wasn't really paying attention. I kept playing till the soul counter got to the high eighties - I accidentally killed the boss. Ended up having more than enough but I really didn't want to play this game anymore.

As far as the missed items - I went back through and picked up a couple of the ones I missed. I had to collect them all during the second playthrough to make the ach pop.

Good luck - I've played some bad games but this one is really high on my worst games ever list.

Hit 100,000 GS on 12/22/2011 with Mile High Club - thanks to all the boosters and this great site.

Looking to Boost: Bioshock 2, Ghostbusters, Quantum of Solace, GTA IV Multiplayer, Halo Reach DLC

Message me on XBox Live if you need an extra player for any of those.
Jedi ObiJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 12:14 AM   #103
Drowssap

For future reference the Isla place with the three characters, another way to keep gang from getting hurt, put Elizabeth in the boat, she'll stay in it usually, and have Will pull the lever to the gate and run inside, I was able to get the boss to follow me every-time i did it, and thats keeps the boss safe. Then leave Will there and he'll stay there, and just have Jack collect the heads, worked for me, just took awhile collecting heads.
Drowssap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 12:50 AM   #104
Drowssap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drowssap View Post
For future reference the Isla place with the three characters, another way to keep gang from getting hurt, put Elizabeth in the boat, she'll stay in it usually, and have Will pull the lever to the gate and run inside, I was able to get the boss to follow me every-time i did it, and thats keeps the boss safe. Then leave Will there and he'll stay there, and just have Jack collect the heads, worked for me, just took awhile collecting heads.
I must apologize to those who had posted the same tip, had no idea that it was mentioned until I double checked.
Drowssap is offline   Reply With Quote