PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > The Godfather
Subscribe    Donate

Old 11-27-2012, 03:30 PM   #1
THE DEADLY DOG
Maximum Clubs Guide Dog

Send a message via AIM to THE DEADLY DOG Send a message via MSN to THE DEADLY DOG Send a message via Skype™ to THE DEADLY DOG

THE DEADLY DOG's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Xbox One Maximum Clubs Novice   Submit - Diamond   Community Gaming - Bronze   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 2   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Gold   Staff - Maximum Clubs Director   Micro Guide - Gold   Subscriber - Bronze   Staff Club - * Clueless *
Total Awards: 17 (more» ...)
Servers Are Shut Down

The online servers may be down for The Godfather but please note this does not effect your ability to complete this game.
Old 11-29-2012, 09:58 PM   #2
Watty8883

Watty8883's Gamercard
I just picked the game up cheap.Thanks for the information , good to know it is still completable
Old 11-29-2012, 10:58 PM   #3
THE DEADLY DOG
Maximum Clubs Guide Dog

Send a message via AIM to THE DEADLY DOG Send a message via MSN to THE DEADLY DOG Send a message via Skype™ to THE DEADLY DOG

THE DEADLY DOG's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Xbox One Maximum Clubs Novice   Submit - Diamond   Community Gaming - Bronze   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 2   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Gold   Staff - Maximum Clubs Director   Micro Guide - Gold   Subscriber - Bronze   Staff Club - * Clueless *
Total Awards: 17 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Watty8883 View Post
I just picked the game up cheap.Thanks for the information , good to know it is still completable
Of course no prob. I'm definitely in the market for it sooner or later so it also was a bit of helping me out later on and realizing the server shut downs didn't hurt my chances of buying it.
Old 02-24-2013, 09:51 PM   #4
L4D II JoK3r

L4D II JoK3r's Gamercard
Just curious as to what the servers affect? Was there online trading or something?

Thanks

L4D II JoK3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 09:54 PM   #5
Scotty
Shut up and Kiss Me!!

Scotty x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - troy0891   Donator - Level 4   2,500 Posts   Subscriber - Gold   x360a Representer   Staff Club - TemporalWizard   Staff Club - DeekBoy   CABS Beta Tester   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   Road Map - Gold   Achievement Guide - Silver   Micro Guide - Emerald
Total Awards: 18 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by L4D II JoK3r View Post
Just curious as to what the servers affect? Was there online trading or something?

Thanks
as far as i can remember, its just leaderboards,

Huge thanks to DEG23 for the sig.
Scotty is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 02:57 AM   #6
Lancet

Lancet Jades's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty View Post
as far as i can remember, its just leaderboards,
So all achievements and the full 1250 GS are still fully obtainable for this game, even now?
Lancet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 06:42 AM   #7
Scotty
Shut up and Kiss Me!!

Scotty x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - troy0891   Donator - Level 4   2,500 Posts   Subscriber - Gold   x360a Representer   Staff Club - TemporalWizard   Staff Club - DeekBoy   CABS Beta Tester   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   Road Map - Gold   Achievement Guide - Silver   Micro Guide - Emerald
Total Awards: 18 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lancet View Post
So all achievements and the full 1250 GS are still fully obtainable for this game, even now?
yes you can still get the 1250

Huge thanks to DEG23 for the sig.
Scotty is online now   Reply With Quote