PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Action > Sonic Adventure 2
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-25-2012, 06:47 AM   #61
RIVE

Send a message via MSN to RIVE

RIVE XNGLE's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghsbe View Post
"On other games, it is possible to get many more kinds of Jewel Chao: Ruby, Sapphire, Amethyst, Emerald, Garnet, Aquamarine, Peridot, Topaz, and Onyx; it is also possible to get Shiny Jewel Chao, which have strange and unusual appearances such as being transparent. Unfortunately, it seems that the PS3 and Xbox 360 versions do not include any of these." I looked this up on Chao Island. I guess you can't get them. Sorry, mate.
Well, that is a let down. Thanks anyway. It's time to write that letter.
Old 10-25-2012, 02:41 PM   #62
ghsbe

ghsbe's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by RIVE View Post
Well, that is a let down. Thanks anyway. It's time to write that letter.
Can we fight with other chao online? I mean the karate thing, can you do versus on LIVE? If not put that in the letter too, because they are adding sonic the fighters with live but not this? I mean especially since it was DLC too, so it wasn't even included in the cost of the game. I think it's crappy that we won't ever be able to receive a ton of really cool chao.

On a more positive note, my chao is finally an all S angel chao. I'm currently working on getting its stats to 99.
Old 10-26-2012, 12:13 AM   #63
PyreBall

Send a message via AIM to PyreBall Send a message via MSN to PyreBall Send a message via Yahoo to PyreBall

Biggreen719's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghsbe View Post
I got my chao to all S's and I'm currently waiting to see if it will turn in to an angel chao. I hope it works So far I have 260 hours logged in this game and I haven't even really done much of the story. I have the good and evil sides done but not the final ending, and I haven't even done like 10% of the missions. I've been leaving it on for my chao to age. I'm looking forward to knocking out the chao emblems once I get this chao to turn in to an angel chao. I can finally get that "raise every skill to level 10" achievement, too.
I already got that one, man. That was easy since I played both sides of the story first.
Soul Calibur IV, Soul Calibur V, Tekken 6, Super Street Fighter IV, MvC3, Puzzle Quest, Halo: Reach, Madden 10, Left 4 Dead 2, Borderlands, Gears of War 3,, Modern Warfare 3, Rock Band, MvC2, Battlefield 1943, Castle Crashers
PyreBall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 04:52 AM   #64
MiGfire

migfire's Gamercard
I personally think that Chao race/karate online would be a bad idea. With the infinite animal glitch and quick breeding an All S Rank Chao, I just think it would abused too much but that's just me.

On the other hand, I would've enjoyed the main game's multiplayer online.
MiGfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 07:21 AM   #65
Retrokiid90

Retrokiid90's Gamercard
I'm currently working on a Shadow Chao (Should be working on hero/netural for an emblem) And im wondering how and when does he change? I gave it a heart fruit and I guess that's pass the mating season. How many Green drives do I have to give it?
Old 10-26-2012, 10:57 PM   #66
dakisbac

Send a message via Skype™ to dakisbac

Mister Dak's Gamercard

Awards Showcase VGO Gold Medal   Achievement Guide - Silver   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   Community Gaming - Silver   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Minty   Ambassador 1x1 Competition - Third Place   Staff Club - dakisbac   Staff Club - * Clueless *   Staff Club - AOS Puck
Total Awards: 22 (more» ...)
Couple of questions:

How many times can a Chao reincarnate?
What stats roughly do I need to finish the Chao Races and Super Karate? I think I read somewhere that you can do it with all your stats still C Rank
dakisbac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 03:07 AM   #67
ScottHarris

Quote:
Originally Posted by dakisbac View Post
Couple of questions:

How many times can a Chao reincarnate?
What stats roughly do I need to finish the Chao Races and Super Karate? I think I read somewhere that you can do it with all your stats still C Rank
Chao can reincarnate forever, as long as you treat them right.

The stats for my Chao for winning races was D Swimming level 99, C Flying Level 99, E Running Level 99, C Power Level 99, and B Stamina Level 99. I think if you have a better Running stat, preferably A rank, you may not need to have all the other stats maxed out at level 99.

For Chao Karate only Running and Stamina really matter and maybe Power. My Chao was B Running Level 99, C Power Level 99 and B Stamina Level 99. It may be better to get a A stat on Running for your Chao at level 99 just to be safe. If you can get your Chao fast enough your opponents won't have the speed to lay a single hit on you.
ScottHarris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 01:48 AM   #68
PyreBall

Send a message via AIM to PyreBall Send a message via MSN to PyreBall Send a message via Yahoo to PyreBall

Biggreen719's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiGfire View Post
I personally think that Chao race/karate online would be a bad idea. With the infinite animal glitch and quick breeding an All S Rank Chao, I just think it would abused too much but that's just me.

On the other hand, I would've enjoyed the main game's multiplayer online.
Indeed. I kinda agree with another thread that I'd like to see an SA 3. That way we'd get modern graphics and gameplay that has hopefully learned from all the missteps of the various 3D Sonic games and, most importantly, more chao stuff and online multiplayer all around.
Soul Calibur IV, Soul Calibur V, Tekken 6, Super Street Fighter IV, MvC3, Puzzle Quest, Halo: Reach, Madden 10, Left 4 Dead 2, Borderlands, Gears of War 3,, Modern Warfare 3, Rock Band, MvC2, Battlefield 1943, Castle Crashers
Old 11-01-2012, 04:49 PM   #69
UnseatingKDawg

UnseatingKdawg's Gamercard
I'm just raising the two that I started with. I have two each in the other gardens for a total of six. But, one Hero and one Dark will work for me. The only thing is, they have stats from A-E, with some more important ones having the lower grade scale.

Oh well. I can manage. At least I don't have 8 per garden like my GCN file...
UnseatingKDawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 04:02 AM   #70
ScottHarris

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnseatingKDawg View Post
I'm just raising the two that I started with. I have two each in the other gardens for a total of six. But, one Hero and one Dark will work for me. The only thing is, they have stats from A-E, with some more important ones having the lower grade scale.

Oh well. I can manage. At least I don't have 8 per garden like my GCN file...
If you have a B on Running and Stamina and possibly Power you should be fine. B level 99 is a must for Running on Chao Karate, i very much doubt you will win the Super Mode if it's any lower.

If you don't have any of these stats on your Chao then maybe it would be wise to go and buy a Chao egg and hope it has a B on Running because it can be time consuming leveling up your Chao again and again.
ScottHarris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 02:44 AM   #71
PyreBall

Biggreen719's Gamercard

Hey, how do I get my chao's legs back? I forgot about the bat until I fed one to my chao and I don't remember what animal gives the legs back.
Old 11-03-2012, 02:58 PM   #72
Eric89

Send a message via AIM to Eric89

Razorclaw89's Gamercard
Just give it a Skeleton Dog; it removes animal parts from Chao and also teaches them the ability to use hats.

Eric89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 10:05 PM   #73
PyreBall

Biggreen719's Gamercard

Ah, thanks, that's what I thought. I appreciate it, man.
Old 11-27-2012, 04:49 AM   #74
JohnnyR74

AbsolutioN IX's Gamercard
Hey guys, I'm a bit of a Chao raising noob so I was wondering if these stats were good for the neutral chao to win the events:

Swim - B
Fly - E
Run - A
Power - C
Stamina -D

The stamina isn't very good but from what I've read, the running stat is pretty important. Can anyone offer any advice?

JohnnyR74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 02:03 AM   #75
PyreBall

Biggreen719's Gamercard

Might wanna focus on evovling that thing as a fly type or just find a chao with stamina and fly and get them to mate. Not great, but not bad. Basically par for the course for a starting chao.