PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Star Wars: The Force Unleashed
Subscribe    Donate

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-01-2012, 07:10 AM   #1
Panznerr

hippeus omega's Gamercard
Does this still work for Sith Master?

Am curious if you can do the whole cheat thing still to make Sith Master easier. This is taken from the Achievement guide on Gamefaqs.

Quote:
4. Sith Master (100GS Points) Complete Game- Sith Master difficulty. Do not change the difficulty after the game has started. Simply beat the game on the Sith Master difficulty, which is not simple. This will unlock after you have beaten the game once before. In my opinion, when you get to the Death Star level, ignore most of the people as trying to pause and fight them will only get you killed more and more. When the time comes to choose between the Emperor or Darth Vader to finish off, choose Darth Vader. He is easier to kill. Just upgrade your Force Repulse to 3 and do that to him every chance you get. He'll be dead before you know it. NOTE: You can cheat yet still get the Achievement. Do the following: a. Go to "Input Code" and put in the following cheats: KATARN - Maximum Force Powers JOCASTA - All Force Talents MOLDYCROW - All Combos b. Reach a checkpoint. A checkpoint is known to be reached when you see the "Saving" at the top. c. After reaching the checkpoint, die. d. Exit to the Main Menu. e. Select "Continue Game." f. When the game is loaded, press Start and then "Save Game." g. Pull up the Xbox360 Guide, press Y (Dashboard) and go to the Dashboard. h. Start the game back up and click "Continue Game."

"What are you really? A fly swatter?" "Destined to swat you, I think!" "Unless I take you first!" "Really bought his own press, this one! Please Cas, I know God, and you sir are no God!" —Castiel and Death, Supernatural

Panznerr is offline   Reply With Quote