PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Army of Two: The 40th Day
Subscribe    Donate

Old 02-26-2011, 05:29 AM   #1
HMS Resolution

HMS Resolution's Gamercard
What happened to the VO?

I'm sure there is another thread about this somewhere but I just got this game, partly because it was $20, partly because I love Ao2 gameplay, and partly because I wanted to hear some amusing dialogue between Rios and Salem in the voices that I am used to.

Well, big surprise when I got to the opening cutscene. First few seconds I was telling myself to listen harder, that it couldn't be. But after awhile I realized that gone were the days of stupid Salem dialogue followed by a witty put-down by Rios. Now all I have is a average-guy voice on the Cuban drug boss from Bad Boys 2 and Smokey the bear. Honestly, it doesn't even feel like Ao2 without the old voices, call me crazy but it just doesn't.

Anyone else agree with the fact that the developer has made a huge mistake? I highly doubt voice-actors refused to reprise a role, these guys need every gig to make end's meat.
HMS Resolution is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 11:33 AM   #2
R0Y4LEwitCHEESE

R0Y4LEwitCHEESE's Gamercard
Same actors but they toned down the dialogue from the first. It partially killed it for me, but then hearing about the glitched DLC finished it off.
Old 12-01-2012, 05:02 PM   #3
excalibur890

excalibur890's Gamercard
The only voice actor they kept from the first game was Murray, Salem and Rios got recast. I actually kind of preferred the voices in the second.
excalibur890 is offline   Reply With Quote