PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Adventure > The Walking Dead > Episode 4: Around Every Corner
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-12-2012, 04:52 PM   #61
L1E

Send a message via AIM to L1E

L1E's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - * Clueless *   Over Achiever - Bronze   Micro Guide - Bronze   Word of Mouth   Submit - Gold
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Velvet Ravisher View Post
Just curious, did anyone save Molly? I tried twice but with the crappy controls during that scene I couldn't do it and just gave up.
It actually is possible to save her without Clem there. Did it myself, I was just able to get a good shot off on the zombie at the right time on my first try. Felt pretty badass too.
L1E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 04:29 AM   #62
HugTheBear

FuzzyDonkeyLegs's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
This is the first one that I wasn't in the majority for the most part....

I killed the boy in the attic
I lied to Vernon
I brought Clem with me
I saved Ben
I didn't reveal my bite
Just Ben came with me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gheuh2
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
HugTheBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 11:29 AM   #63
el_pieablo

el pieablo's Gamercard
I told the truth to Vernon
I brought Clem with me
I saved Ben
I reveled my bite
The whole gang came with me

100K GS 10.06.2011(uk) - Old School - Saw 2: Flesh and Blood

el_pieablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 11:52 AM   #64
dannypne18

dannypne18's Gamercard
i killed the kid by stomping on his head
was truthfull to vernon
brought clem with me
saved ben (just couldn't let him die haha)
showed the bite
everyone but kenny came with me
dannypne18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 06:17 PM   #65
Sgt Scyther

Sgt Scyther's Gamercard
Let Kenny kill the boy in the attic. - I felt like Kenny had to do this. I shot Duck and now it was Kenny's chance to help a child. I think it helped him.

Was truthful to Vernon. - I didn't see how lying or being threatening to him was going to help at all.

Brought Clem with me. - We're a team, after all! I couldn't have gone without my partner! Besides, she saved Molly's ass.

I saved Ben. - Ben is a fuck up and he's done a lot of bad and stupid things that have pissed me off. But he's still a good kid and he truly feels remorseful for his mistakes. He deserves the chance to redeem himself.

I revealed my bite. - Hiding it isn't going to help anyone. My group has the right to know.

Everyone came with me. - Omid and Christa were on board right away. Kenny and Ben took some convincing but I did manage to get them to come along too.

Last Completed Retail: BioShock Infinite
Last Completed Arcade: Sonic the Fighters
Nothing personal, but I do not accept random friend requests.
Sgt Scyther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 12:56 AM   #66
sicklyplague

SicklyPlague's Gamercard

Awards Showcase VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   Over Achiever - Bronze   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Community Gaming - Bronze   XBA Promoter   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
Killed the kid
Was honest with vernon and talked him down rationally
Brought clem with me
Killed ben
Revelaed my bite
Wanted to go alone but Omid and Christsa offered to go with me and i managed to convince kenny to come to.

Thanks to MabusScarab for the Sig!
sicklyplague is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 03:27 PM   #67
jason00

JasonGott's Gamercard
Did you kill the boy in the attic? I killed him. I didn't think Kenny should have to do it, the boy was too much like Duck.

Did you lie to or threaten Vernon? I told him the truth.

Did you bring Clementine with you to Crawford? I did, although I was hoping it would have something to do with her parents if she came along. I have a feeling that they will show up at some point, alive and well.

Did you let Ben fall to his death? Nope, I am one of the people thinking that Ben will redeem himself. Not every decision he makes can be bad, right?

Did you reveal your bite to the group? I did, although initially I covered it up. Seeing Lee's bite was a pretty brutal moment for me. Not as bad as the Duck/Katja thing, but brutal all the same.

Who came with you? Everyone came with me. I told Ben that he owned it to Clem and that Kenny needed to suck it up for her sake, and it worked.
jason00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 06:27 PM   #68
Mr Yac

Mr Yac's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason00 View Post
Did you bring Clementine with you to Crawford? I did, although I was hoping it would have something to do with her parents if she came along. I have a feeling that they will show up at some point, alive and well.
dad is dead for sure, he was bitten in the first answering machine message, mom might be alive but i doubt it, and frankly finding her would be way too unbelievable for me even if she is
Mr Yac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 02:25 AM   #69
THE DEADLY DOG

Send a message via AIM to THE DEADLY DOG Send a message via MSN to THE DEADLY DOG Send a message via Skype™ to THE DEADLY DOG

THE DEADLY DOG's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 2   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Gold   Staff - Maximum Clubs Director   Micro Guide - Gold   Submit - Emerald   Subscriber - Bronze   Staff Club - * Clueless *   2,500 Posts   Staff Club - THE DEADLY DOG
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by HugTheBear View Post
This is the first one that I wasn't in the majority for the most part....

I lied to Vernon
I brought Clem with me
I saved Ben
I didn't reveal my bite
Just Ben came with me

DA FACK?! BEN lol!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Yac View Post
dad is dead for sure, he was bitten in the first answering machine message, mom might be alive but i doubt it, and frankly finding her would be way too unbelievable for me even if she is
Humph..
Old 10-15-2012, 12:34 PM   #70
Eggnogga

Eggnogga's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
I really must've chosen the wrong options or something as I was in the minority on almost every choice and who came with me.

I brought Clem with me
I let Ben die
I concealed the bite
I went alone.

Kenny pisses me off. I wish there was an option to say, "Remember when I had to help you deal with your son? Remember that kid up in the attic...ya know.. the one from Chapter 2? I dealt with that, because you were too pussy to do anything. Yea... you're f'in' coming with me, Kenny."
Eggnogga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 11:24 PM   #71
Int3rnalF3ar

Krayzie OutKast's Gamercard
Can Molly still die when you bring Clementine if you didn't teach her how to shoot in episode 3? I'm curious.

Edit: Oops, forgot my decisions.

Killed the kid? No, I got Kenny to do it.
I reasoned and took the gun from Vernon. (Only to later threaten him when he wanted to take Clementine)
I brought Clementine with me
I let that hunk of crap Ben fall straight to his death
With the exception of Ben since he died, everyone came with me (P.S. Kenny is my boy, even though he is getting more and more douchey)

1200/1200 Halo Wars
1700/1700 Halo: Reach
1000/1000 Halo: CE Anniversary
1000/1000 Halo 2 (PC)
1000/1000 Halo 3: ODST
1750/1750 Halo 3
250/250 Halo: Spartan Assault (Windows 8)
250/250 Halo: Spartan Assault (Windows Phone)
400/400 Halo: Spartan Assault (Xbox 360)
1000/1000 Halo: Spartan Assault (Xbox One)
2000/2000 Halo 4

532/532 total achievements unlocked.

Last edited by Int3rnalF3ar; 10-16-2012 at 11:27 PM.
Int3rnalF3ar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 07:03 AM   #72
DarKnight80

DarKnight80's Gamercard
Here's mine:

-I did not kill the boy in the attic. [21%] I let Kenny shoot the boy in the attic. Like someone else stated, I felt as if this was something Kenny needed to do.

-I was rational and honest with Vernon. [71%] The man had a gun pointed at me. There was no way I was going to be mean towards him.

-I brought Clementine along with me to Crawford. [78%] I felt bad leaving her the first time, so I wanted her by my side this time. I think it turned out to be a good decision.

-I pulled Ben up. [62%]. I feel as if Ben is really trying to be helpful and useful to the group, so I wanted to give him another shot. I feel he can contribute.

-I revealed my bite to the group. [80%]. I have tried to be as truthful as possible to the group, so I wasn't going to lie about this.

As far as who came with me at the end, it was Christa, Omid, and Ben. [14%]. Kenny said he would wait for me until nightfall with the boat. Gee, thanks Kenny! LOL!
Old 10-17-2012, 12:39 PM   #73
THE DEADLY DOG

Send a message via AIM to THE DEADLY DOG Send a message via MSN to THE DEADLY DOG Send a message via Skype™ to THE DEADLY DOG

Awards Showcase Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 2   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Gold   Staff - Maximum Clubs Director   Micro Guide - Gold   Submit - Emerald   Subscriber - Bronze   Staff Club - * Clueless *   2,500 Posts   Staff Club - THE DEADLY DOG
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarKnight80 View Post
Here's mine:

-I did not kill the boy in the attic. [21%] I let Kenny shoot the boy in the attic. Like someone else stated, I felt as if this was something Kenny needed to do.

-I was rational and honest with Vernon. [71%] The man had a gun pointed at me. There was no way I was going to be mean towards him.

-I brought Clementine along with me to Crawford. [78%] I felt bad leaving her the first time, so I wanted her by my side this time. I think it turned out to be a good decision.

-I pulled Ben up. [62%]. I feel as if Ben is really trying to be helpful and useful to the group, so I wanted to give him another shot. I feel he can contribute.

-I revealed my bite to the group. [80%]. I have tried to be as truthful as possible to the group, so I wasn't going to lie about this.

As far as who came with me at the end, it was Christa, Omid, and Ben. [14%]. Kenny said he would wait for me until nightfall with the boat. Gee, thanks Kenny! LOL!

Damn first time I've heard that. Truly cool.
Old 10-17-2012, 05:35 PM   #74
Mr Yac

Mr Yac's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Int3rnalF3ar View Post
(Only to later threaten him when he wanted to take Clementine)
i can't see any possible reason why anybody would threaten him over this, he didn't say he was going to take her, or imply any malicious intent. i didn't agree with his offer (chose the think it over option) but he made a very just and thoughful offer which was quite frankly in Clems best interest, so the threatening response just seemed totally out of place
Old 10-17-2012, 07:32 PM   #75
THE DEADLY DOG

Quote:
i can't see any possible reason why anybody would threaten him over this, he didn't say he was going to take her, or imply any malicious intent. i didn't agree with his offer (chose the think it over option) but he made a very just and thoughful offer which was quite frankly in Clems best interest, so the threatening response just seemed totally out of place
FIGHT THAT NUCCA!

Or don't. Either way Clem Clem goes BUH BYE!
Old 10-17-2012, 09:48 PM   #76
LickableLemons7

SublimeThugLife's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 2   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - DEG23   Micro Guide - Bronze   Staff Club - DeekBoy   Submit - Bronze   2,500 Posts   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - * Clueless *   Over Achiever - Bronze
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)
I shot the kid. Kenny didn't need to go through something like that.

I was rational and honest with Vernon. No need for extra hostility.

Clemintine came with the group to Crawford. I couldn't leave her by herself with Omid, who could've easily died and turned into a walker.

I saved Ben. He deserves more chances. Puberty sucks.

I showed the bite to the group. It's something everyone should know, so everyone can be prepared for the worst.

I've also managed to get everyone to tag along with me. It feels like I'm in some shabby search and rescue team that's been assembled at the last second. When I saw a walkthrough on YouTube where Lee was all by himself, it's obvious that that version of the story is more solemn, as if Lee knows he won't make it.
Old 10-19-2012, 02:31 PM   #77
THE DEADLY DOG

Quote:
Originally Posted by LickableLemons7 View Post
I shot the kid. Kenny didn't need to go through something like that.

I was rational and honest with Vernon. No need for extra hostility.

Clemintine came with the group to Crawford. I couldn't leave her by herself with Omid, who could've easily died and turned into a walker.

I saved Ben. He deserves more chances. Puberty sucks.

I showed the bite to the group. It's something everyone should know, so everyone can be prepared for the worst.

I've also managed to get everyone to tag along with me. It feels like I'm in some shabby search and rescue team that's been assembled at the last second. When I saw a walkthrough on YouTube where Lee was all by himself, it's obvious that that version of the story is more solemn, as if Lee knows he won't make it.
I am thinking similar things. Everything may be a bit more "down-to-earth" if Lee goes at it alone, but I'm still excited for my band of geek hunters to come in clutch.
Old 10-19-2012, 07:54 PM   #78
JohnXJericho

Send a message via Yahoo to JohnXJericho Send a message via Skype™ to JohnXJericho
I actually think Molly might be back in the next episode to help.. It will be like one of those moments where it seems that all hope is lost and they are surrounded by walkers and then out of nowhere she comes leaping in killing em ... I also hopes she at least lives the EP and let her be the main character of season 2 .. Errr Maybe..
Old 10-19-2012, 10:52 PM   #79
Mr Yac

Mr Yac's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnXJericho View Post
I also hopes she at least lives the EP and let her be the main character of season 2 .. Errr Maybe..
problem is she can already be dead, season 2 will most likely be a group totally disconnected from the season 1 folks
Old 10-20-2012, 01:01 AM   #80
JohnXJericho

Send a message via Yahoo to JohnXJericho Send a message via Skype™ to JohnXJericho
Quote:
problem is she can already be dead, season 2 will most likely be a group totally disconnected from the season 1 folks
I would love a new cast instead of a "grown older" Clem for season 2 ... It was wishful thinking on my part..
Old 10-20-2012, 01:08 AM   #81
THE DEADLY DOG

Quote:
Woah woah woah...

Don'tcha say that about my lovely Leeson!

LEESON!!!
Old 10-20-2012, 05:19 PM   #82
Redemption Mode

Makaveli x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Here are my choices:

Last edited by Redemption Mode; 10-20-2012 at 05:22 PM.
Redemption Mode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 07:40 PM   #83
WoodsMonk

WoodsMonk's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eggnogga View Post
I really must've chosen the wrong options or something as I was in the minority on almost every choice and who came with me.

I brought Clem with me
I let Ben die
I concealed the bite
I went alone.
^ Exact same! Glad I'm not the only one who killed ben, hid the bite and went alone

WoodsMonk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 12:33 AM   #84
THE DEADLY DOG

Quote:
Originally Posted by WoodsMonk View Post
^ Exact same! Glad I'm not the only one who killed ben, hid the bite and went alone
I'll be interested to see how things turn out for you lol.
Old 10-29-2012, 09:09 PM   #85
MANDY

MANDY EN CAS's Gamercard
1. I killed the boy in the attic.
2. I were rational and honest with Vernon.
3. I brought Clementine with me to Crawford.
4. I pulled Ben up.
5. I showed the bite to the group.

Bonus.
Christa, Omid and Ben came with me.

Completed:

3 Retail games | 9 Arcade games | 13 WP7 games
MANDY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 12:53 AM   #86
Steam Commissar

Steam Commissar's Gamercard
I had Kenny kill attic-boy.

Honest and reasonable with Vernon.

Didn't want to leave Clementine alone in the house.

Saved Ben, despite his best efforts to be zombie chow.

Revealied my bite to the group.

Everyone but Kenny came with me, despite me helping him out in previous episodes.

I plan on playing through the entire thing again, making different choices. This was my reasonable and likeable Lee. Next time is angry violent Lee. Mwa ha ha...
Steam Commissar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 02:17 PM   #87
THE DEADLY DOG

Seems to me that most people had to be relatively "iffy" with Kenny for him to come with, or offer to go alone for him to want to come.

Either way, leaves me wanting EP 5!
Old 12-01-2012, 06:40 AM   #88
NightTimeScene
Banned User

Send a message via AIM to NightTimeScene

HoodieWeather's Gamercard

NightTimeScene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 01:01 PM   #89
THE DEADLY DOG

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightTimeScene View Post

Some good unique choices there.
Old 12-01-2012, 10:42 PM   #90
NightTimeScene
Banned User

Send a message via AIM to NightTimeScene

HoodieWeather's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by THE DEADLY DOG View Post
Some good unique choices there.
Thanks bud. I've been playing this whole game, like it was a real life thing, and put some heart and emotion, into certain things. I was really bummed to see that girl shoot the other girl in the face @ the motel? was rather pissed, and Ben, I want to kill, but I saved him . Got mixed feelings, and gave him the benifit of the doubt and shit, and always give people second and third chances, just like in real life. so, yeah that's just how I have been playing this game. Like its real!!!

I adore and love Clem, I feel for her, and have been emotionally attached which Is odd! haha since its just a game.
NightTimeScene is offline   Reply With Quote