Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > 007 Legends
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-21-2012, 01:20 AM   #31
wild dog

the wild dog's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Silver   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
I had hope for this game... but my god! This is dead already, every game mode (apart from legends and tdm) it puts me into a lobby by myself and I have to wait a good 5 min until at least 4 people join.

I am quite annoyed by this cos the mp is actually amazing! and when u get a full lobby is so much fun, but people join a game and see its going nowhere and leave. Legends is always busy but soon dies down.

Im currently lvl 34 and rank 57 on the world leaderboards so that kinda show u how dead it is. Most of the people ranked 1-20 have boosted their way to 50.

What didnt help was all the reviews came out before the mp was online, so most reviews out there (like ign's) are based on the single player (which is really bad) but now there are reviews giving it 6/10 etc and praising the mp... such a shame guess dlc wll be cancelled.
Old 10-21-2012, 02:09 AM   #32
Bloodthorn

II BlooD ThorN's Gamercard
I thought 'Nightfire' was a great game back in the day, personally I think this one looks similar for some reason. That game had a cool multi-player, back in the days where you would set up a game and play with bots etc...

I sure hope it doesn't die off because I think this one looks the most promising Bond game since 'Nightfire'. I most likely won't be buying it until it drops in price though. I'm a student and money is scarce, especially with all of the pocket burners coming out around now.
Bloodthorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 11:20 PM   #33
SIMPLYMIDGET

simplymidget's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
People still play Blacksite: Area 51, so I assume this game will not die soon.

Don't waste time pulling off the petals. Cut off the head. - Spirit of Summer, Ryse

SIMPLYMIDGET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 07:43 PM   #34
Iceskater101

iceskater101's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Gamer Chick!
Quote:
Originally Posted by wild dog View Post
I had hope for this game... but my god! This is dead already, every game mode (apart from legends and tdm) it puts me into a lobby by myself and I have to wait a good 5 min until at least 4 people join.

What didnt help was all the reviews came out before the mp was online, so most reviews out there (like ign's) are based on the single player (which is really bad) but now there are reviews giving it 6/10 etc and praising the mp... such a shame guess dlc wll be cancelled.
aww I hope the DLC isn't cancelled.. that would make me sad Like I said, by christmas there better be people here that are willing to boost with me online!

credits to DEG23
Iceskater101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 03:42 PM   #35
ADZBOW

ADZBOW's Gamercard
I will probably be getting this at Christmas as well so i will be happy to boost
ADZBOW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 08:47 PM   #36
YELARAKA

YELARAKA's Gamercard
Game is already Dead. The leaderboards barely go past 4,000 players. Only modes with action are TC and the occasional Golden Gun. Suprised Conflict is so dead it was my favorite on Reloaded. Many of the regulars plan on moving on when BOPS2 is released. I already quit playing. Game is just so boring, and slow, and laggy, and clunky controls, and maps are nothing special. Game sux.
YELARAKA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 06:09 AM   #37
StayonTarget
Goggles Anybody?

Send a message via Skype™ to StayonTarget

TheStayonTarget's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Emerald   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Gold   Donator - Level 2   CABS Beta Tester   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Micro Guide - Platinum   Subscriber - Bronze   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - Minty
Total Awards: 19 (more» ...)
Quick question. Is this game as bad as people say it is? Not sure I want to buy another Bond game. Quantum was amazing but Bloodstone and Goldeneye are terrible.

Thanks to Rajeanero for the sig!
StayonTarget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 12:40 PM   #38
3sixty

Quote:
Originally Posted by StayonTarget View Post
Quick question. Is this game as bad as people say it is? Not sure I want to buy another Bond game. Quantum was amazing but Bloodstone and Goldeneye are terrible.
You'll hate it then. It's GoldenEye Reloaded 1.5, more of the same, but in single player, executed poorer, and in multiplayer, executed better. 6/10.
3sixty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 04:42 PM   #39
Iceskater101

iceskater101's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Gamer Chick!
This is such a disappointment. I want to be a game designer just so I could make a decent 007 game.

credits to DEG23
Iceskater101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 05:39 AM   #40
YELARAKA

YELARAKA's Gamercard
Worse than Reloaded both campaign and multiplayer imo.
YELARAKA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 02:21 AM   #41
StayonTarget
Goggles Anybody?

Send a message via Skype™ to StayonTarget

TheStayonTarget's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Emerald   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Gold   Donator - Level 2   CABS Beta Tester   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Micro Guide - Platinum   Subscriber - Bronze   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - Minty
Total Awards: 19 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3sixty View Post
You'll hate it then. It's GoldenEye Reloaded 1.5, more of the same, but in single player, executed poorer, and in multiplayer, executed better. 6/10.
Well that's good to know. Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceskater101 View Post
This is such a disappointment. I want to be a game designer just so I could make a decent 007 game.
Well in 2008, we had Quantum of Solace which was developed by Treyarch the same year as Call of Duty: World at War and Spider-Man: Web of Shadows. And they still made the best 360 Bond game. These devs make one game every year or two and it's a piece of crap.

Thanks to Rajeanero for the sig!
StayonTarget is offline   Reply With Quote