Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Fighting > WWE 13
Subscribe    Donate

Old 11-02-2012, 05:44 PM   #1
stephenandrews

apex predator20's Gamercard
wwe13 GOLD STANDARD

HAS ANYONE ACTUALLY HAVE A DECENT A IDEA OF HOW TO GET GOLD STANDARD COS ITS REALLY BUGGING ME ????
stephenandrews is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 08:26 PM   #2
Banes

Banes88's Gamercard
Just make your own match in Universe mode for each title. Worked for me.
Banes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 02:22 AM   #3
Iv AJay vI

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Banes View Post
Just make your own match in Universe mode for each title. Worked for me.
This worked for me as well. Make sure you're actually getting a WCW title (unlocked in the Off Script chapter of Attitude Era). Sounds dumb, but I had someone message me about it, and didn't even know that WCW titles existed in the game. Guess he was thinking of the old WCW title that was converted to a Heavyweight belt in the WWE.
Old 11-03-2012, 12:26 PM   #4
v SnOwMaN v

CW Rozay's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
I tried using the new world heavy weight belt and that didn't unlock the achievement. I had to use an actual old wcw belt to get the achievement. I made three specialty matches that all involved the belts and the achievement unlocked.

U N P L U G Y A E T H E R N E T B O Y

v SnOwMaN v is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 06:04 PM   #5
Moammar

Moammar's Gamercard
i unlocked ALL the belts and finishednall the " ERA " .. there is nothing called ECW ?
Moammar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 10:15 PM   #6
Aeternox

Aeternox's Gamercard
I got the gold standard achievement by setting up two matches in title match exhibition. You only need the WWE title, ECW championship and the wcw championship and the achivement unlocks . Just vacate the titles you need and then put them up for grabs on a two title match up and your good to go
Aeternox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 10:59 PM   #7
acoustic can

elyKn's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeternox View Post
I got the gold standard achievement by setting up two matches in title match exhibition. You only need the WWE title, ECW championship and the wcw championship and the achivement unlocks . Just vacate the titles you need and then put them up for grabs on a two title match up and your good to go
Tweaking this method just slightly, you can do it in one match. If you choose the WWE champion as your superstar and win the double title match for the WCW/ECW titles, you will get the achievement.
acoustic can is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 02:26 AM   #8
DeliriEyeD

TheWalkinDude85's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by acoustic can View Post
Tweaking this method just slightly, you can do it in one match. If you choose the WWE champion as your superstar and win the double title match for the WCW/ECW titles, you will get the achievement.
Thanks this worked perfectly.
Old 01-19-2013, 11:29 PM   #9
Smurfenstein619

Smurfenstein619's Gamercard
I can't seem to unlock the ECW World Heavyweight Championship. The Unlockables menu says I have to "Win a championship playing as a CAS in WWE Universe Mode" which I have done twice now.

Firstly the WCW title (to get closer to getting the Gold Standard achievement) then the Intercontinental title, thinking that it might need to be a ranked title. Still nothing. Ideas?

Also, is it the '08-10 version or the World Heavyweight Championship version that I need for this cheevo?

Last edited by Smurfenstein619; 01-19-2013 at 11:40 PM. Reason: Additional question
Smurfenstein619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 04:47 PM   #10
mellowknight

mellowknight's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smurfenstein619 View Post
I can't seem to unlock the ECW World Heavyweight Championship. The Unlockables menu says I have to "Win a championship playing as a CAS in WWE Universe Mode" which I have done twice now.

Firstly the WCW title (to get closer to getting the Gold Standard achievement) then the Intercontinental title, thinking that it might need to be a ranked title. Still nothing. Ideas?

Also, is it the '08-10 version or the World Heavyweight Championship version that I need for this cheevo?
I got it with the World Heavyweight Championship version. Just a thought that '08-'10 design sucks. I hated that belt so much.

mellowknight is offline   Reply With Quote