PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Japanese Games (NTSC-J) > Simulation > MajiTen: Maji de Tenshi wo Tsukutte Mita
Subscribe    Donate

Old 09-24-2012, 01:26 AM   #1
Nigoli

Send a message via ICQ to Nigoli Send a message via AIM to Nigoli Send a message via MSN to Nigoli Send a message via Yahoo to Nigoli

Evil Nigoli's Gamercard
Achievement Guide and Roadmap

Overview:
- Estimated achievement difficulty: 1/10
- Offline: 12 (1000)
- Online: 0 (0)
- Approximated amount of time to complete: 2-3 hours [or less].
- Minimum playthroughs: 1
- Glitchy achievements: None.

- Unobtainable achievments: None.
- Multiplayer/Co-op: None.

This game is very easy, it's made by the same company that developped this game. So it's pretty much the same, especially the way the days go by with the calendar. Fortunately enough, the calendar feature will not be necessary.

Go into オプション -> ゲーム設定 and set everything to the picture below (Thanks sanger). Make sure it saves the settings.

Start a new game and pick any Heroine when it asks, and fill out any information it asks for naming. You can also pick the first option for difficulty.

You'll want to press X now, and let the game skip every bit of text. You should be able to get:

天使を誕生させた
プロローグをクリアした
新婚生活1週間以上
新婚生活1ヶ月以上
1年目の結婚記念日
2年目の結婚記念日

Just progressing through. Like that previous game, you can choose pretty much anything you what you want for choices, I recommend choosing the top option for everything. That way you can get certain Events done like the Kissing and Backrubbing minigames, along with the date events for getting the LP up. Don't worry if you can't kiss her, or getting an extra scene with backrubbing. You should still get LP for it either way. The Y Button will end the minigame. When the backrubbing minigame is finished, you should get an Achievement (背中を洗ってあげた).

For Dates, you want to take your Heroine to the Beach for a scene when it shows up and can afford it, you should get an Achievement for that (旅の思い出). If you don't have enough money, you can save some by going to the Game Center or the Park.

LP is required for certain Events to happen like backwashing, and the two Mode [モード] Achievements. When you have around 250+ LP, you can hit Y and press A on 次ヘ.

-Going into コーディネート (Coordinate) will allow you to customize your Heroine. (お色直し). This can be done from the get-go not needing a requirement for LP.
-Both Mode achievements should require at least 250 LP, once you do both of these you'll get an Achievement for each (食事モードを起動した and 応援モードを起動した).

Lastly, you need to go through 1-2 more years, until エンディング後の結婚記念日 unlocks and the Movie Credit Roll happens. If you already have that much LP, for the other Events, Mode, and Minigames to happen you shouldn't have too much longer to go. It should take around 2-3 hours to complete, and it's very easy going through skipping everything.

Last edited by Nigoli; 09-24-2012 at 03:23 AM.
Nigoli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 09:11 AM   #2
HowManyBullets

HowManyBullets's Gamercard
Thanks for the guide. I'm going to use this when I get the game soon
HowManyBullets is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 03:48 PM   #3
sanger

Sangriaz's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Thanks for the guide.

Just a note. First mode (Dining) unlocks at 250. Third mode (Cheering) unlocks at 450. These are the only two modes that you need to play for achievements. If you continue to go out on dates with Osusume written on it (in pink letters), you should have enough LP for Cheering mode within 6 months to 1 year of getting the Ending achieve.
sanger is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 06:09 PM   #4
Sly Toad

Sly Toad's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 3
How do you get the back rubbing mini game? No matter which option I pick it always ends up being the kissing game and this is about to be the last achievement I need.
Sly Toad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 09:33 PM   #5
Born Apophis

Born Knight 74's Gamercard
Many thanks for the guide!

Time to get 1000GS on this one!
Born Apophis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 03:45 AM   #6
Nigoli

Send a message via ICQ to Nigoli Send a message via AIM to Nigoli Send a message via MSN to Nigoli Send a message via Yahoo to Nigoli

Evil Nigoli's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sly Toad View Post
How do you get the back rubbing mini game?
It started happening for me after I had a certain amount of LP.

There's a scene I believe when you're in the bathroom with your Heroine. Selecting the first option in the scene when there's a choice should make it happen. I'm not sure how much LP you need for it to occur.

I also picked the first Heroine too for my playthrough. I'm pretty sure the event happens with all of them though, I could be wrong.
Nigoli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 08:04 PM   #7
Born Apophis

Born Knight 74's Gamercard
This scene is a random one, I'vo got it 3 times, all in June/July.

Thanks Sanger, I was missing that 2 achievements, and they unlocked at the LP he said. Getting the last LP to reach 450 was pretty boring, after the chick get pregnant...
Born Apophis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 04:09 AM   #8
PK!

xD PK's Gamercard
Nice guide. One more game finished thanks to all info in this topic.

Retired Gamertag

Last edited by PK!; 10-06-2012 at 12:50 PM.
PK! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 12:19 AM   #9
tarekegypt

tarekegypt's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Submit - Bronze   Member of the Month   Bright Idea
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
i've reached 250 lp not sure what to do for the Dining event? should i do something? the achievement did not unlock.
Old 10-26-2012, 03:15 AM   #10
a_correa4

acedawg4's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)
Can someone help me out?

I have 950gs in the game, and having issues with the backrub cutscenes.
I have gone thru all the months picking the top option, and always get the kissing mini game and what I think is the backrub mini game. Do you have to do anything specific on them for the achievement to unlock?

It gives me the option to press A or B (Y to Exit) on sections of the girl. I had 2 different images of the girl one where she is dressed and one that looks like she is undressed (which Im guessing is the backrub one)

Am I wrong here, or do I have to keep going thru the story. Im about 500+ LP and about 2 years into the story with the woman having the baby already.......darn visual novels

PS - THANKS FOR THE GREAT GUIDE, keep up the great work on these games!!
Old 12-03-2012, 09:09 PM   #11
MastaOfEvil

Private X136's Gamercard
So I'm 700+ LP into the story (about 3 or 4 years) and I have all the achievements except:
1年目の結婚記念日
2年目の結婚記念日
エンディング後の結婚記念日

Translated these are for being married for 1 and 2 years and after ending. Any ideas on why these are not popping?
MastaOfEvil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2013, 07:50 AM   #12
Lord Forbes

Lord Forbes's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MastaOfEvil View Post
So I'm 700+ LP into the story (about 3 or 4 years) and I have all the achievements except:
1年目の結婚記念日
2年目の結婚記念日
エンディング後の結婚記念日

Translated these are for being married for 1 and 2 years and after ending. Any ideas on why these are not popping?
I am at the same point. Any suggestions?

Lord Forbes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2013, 08:46 AM   #13
Lord Forbes

Lord Forbes's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanger View Post
Thanks for the guide.

Just a note. First mode (Dining) unlocks at 250. Third mode (Cheering) unlocks at 450. These are the only two modes that you need to play for achievements. If you continue to go out on dates with Osusume written on it (in pink letters), you should have enough LP for Cheering mode within 6 months to 1 year of getting the Ending achieve.
This may be a stupid question, but how do you get the "mode" achievements? I unlocked エンディング後の結婚記念日 That achievement is listed in the guide as the last achievement but I have not unlocked either "mode" achievements. Am I not doing something?

Lord Forbes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 12:49 PM   #14
crabbycrabcrab

Reabo's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
how do you even start a new game? i have 4 options when game loads

Completed Retail (146)
: Guacamelee (Xbox one)
Completed XBLA (79): The Walking Dead Season 2

Last edited by crabbycrabcrab; 12-01-2013 at 12:56 PM.
crabbycrabcrab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 06:51 PM   #15
LH Cerberus

ll w i k u ll's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Gold   Donator - Level 1
Took me 2hrs 7min to get the 1000G,
nice guide, with some little flaws though. But with the help of TrueAchievemnts, no problem
Old 07-21-2014, 03:36 AM   #16
1mpr3gn4t0r

Great guide! Took me 1h35m to get the full 1000GS.
1mpr3gn4t0r is offline   Reply With Quote