PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Strategy > Swarm
Subscribe    Donate

Old 03-26-2011, 12:39 AM   #61
Nozza XBA

SnozzyBear's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Diamond   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - Nozza x360a   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Road Map - Platinum   Micro Guide - Silver   Over Achiever - Silver   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   XBA Promoter   Donator - Level 3   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 14 (more» ...)
Right I'm all done 200GS and first on x360a me thinks?

Any questions ask I may be able to help but most answers are already here or in the guide!

Once you get used to it the game isn't all that hard.. just need a little bit of luck!

Last edited by Nozza XBA; 03-26-2011 at 01:33 AM.
Nozza XBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 07:07 AM   #62
BruDrew

megaofmen's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
anyone point out where the red DNA is in level 4? I seem to be missing it in all the action and insanity going on.
BruDrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 03:59 AM   #63
CalacaDeMuerto
Banned User

CalacaDeMuerto's Gamercard
Does anyone know what the best place is to get the Impaled kills?

I know the guide says 11, but I haven't gotten that far yet, and the death guide says the earliest you can get Impaled is level 3. What item in level three gives the impales?

Thanks =)
CalacaDeMuerto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 04:15 AM   #64
Pakhair

Pakhair's Gamercard
damn, 4 ppl on leaderboards have gotten 200g and there ain't a single video for 42 million score + is the score xumulative or one level?

By God I'm unable to complete level 11
Pakhair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 04:43 AM   #65
Pakhair

Pakhair's Gamercard
The Answer and 70x Achievement Videos

The creator of thread can add it to first page + still unable to defeat level 10 any hints
Pakhair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 03:09 PM   #66
Conor x420a

Conor x420a's Gamercard
I think saying 8-18 hours to 200g this is abit of a strech it took me no more than 3 and a half hours and i wouldnt say im a master of it or anything but after doing it i would say 3-8 hours depending on skill if it takes anyone over 15 hours to 200g this they must have no skill atall
Conor x420a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 04:22 AM   #67
Axel 360

axelquatripolar's Gamercard
Ive been trying to get crashed Medals and theres no way. For some reason, even when the meteors definitely hit me, I dont get Medals.

Is there any other place better that 4 level for this one?

This game can become really frustrating, not just for achievement hunters but for any player. Damn, the required points to advance level sometimes are to high. And this medal think...do they really think someone will get them without cheating?? By only replaying over and over for the fun of it when the game does not reward you with that and is not even that funny??

Ive only play two days to this and Im already bored of the game. And to think I have such a blast in the demo...they should put a message, short of like: "This game is gonna turn out to be extremely repetitive and ridiculously difficult in no time. Pay under warning."

Little more variation in scenarios, deeper story, more levels, more puzzle and not just "sacrifice to survive or throw bombs", closer camera to look better the swam animations (since is one of the cool things of the game one will think the creators will prefer to show you that instead of an enormous ugly scenary)...I mean there so many thinks this game could have to make it better, and I actually get to think it will had when get the trial. Oh well, that teach me a lesson about spend to much money on Xbox Live.
Axel 360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 11:57 PM   #68
juanconde3

velam's Gamercard
thanks for the help
juanconde3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 11:05 PM   #69
Kill3RCamel

Kill3R Camel's Gamercard
Thanks for the great guide really helped me with another 100%, though, unless I absolutely suck at the game, I really didn't find the death medals grindy in the slightest :/
Kill3RCamel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 12:25 PM   #70
JeffreyJeff

JeffreyJeffPL's Gamercard
Thanks for guide. Nice and easy 200GS.
JeffreyJeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 04:38 AM   #71
judogrrl

judogrrl's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nozza x360a View Post
Yeah the fire area is a spot to gather massive points and multiplier but its the area that will end your run if you're not careful!

With all the flames and fans going off, one wrong jump could end it all! Thats whats happening for me! I'm flawless all the way through then my luck runs out! If I can just get past that bit and onto the hill and final explosion area, I'll be singing!

Just be careful and time it right!
Yeah, it seems to be patience, co-ordination, timing and practice. Even though it's frustrating as hell I'm having a blast with this game. It's unique and hilarious (at times) This guide by Blarghinator and feedback by everyone has been really helpful and kept me from throwing my xbox through the window at times, so thanks!
Old 12-05-2012, 02:41 AM   #72
hoferchr

priusguy2004's Gamercard
Question Re: Achievement Guide and Road Map

For some reason, my Replay achievement is not unlocking. I have unlocked and played level 4, and I have also replayed levels 1 through 3 at least one time each trying to go for the time bonus. What am I doing wrong?

Edit: Never mind. I just replayed level 1 again and it unlocked this time.

Last edited by hoferchr; 12-05-2012 at 04:07 AM. Reason: Achievement unlocked
hoferchr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 07:23 AM   #73
ThunderingLefty

On level 10 I cant get past the two really tall electric fences near the beginning. Cant find any videos, can anyone help? When I stack my guys and jump, about 25 get over the first fence and I never get any over the 2nd.

ThunderingLefty is offline   Reply With Quote