PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > RPG > Alpha Protocol
Subscribe    Donate

Old 02-16-2011, 09:05 PM   #61
tankoman

Tankoman's Gamercard
kudos to obsidian for making one acheivment so confusing....but i suppose thats part of what makes this game great!
Good guide by the way

100% Retail: Mass Effect 3, Bully: Scholarship Edition, Dante's Inferno, Borderlands, Fallout 3 (+ DLC), Tron Evolution, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, Prince Of Persia: The Forgotten Sands, Tomb Raider Legend, Mass Effect 2 (+ DLC) 100% Arcade: Pacman Championship DX, Dead Rising Case Zero, Soulcalibur, 1 VS 100, Harms Way.
tankoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 08:05 AM   #62
Chef Stoner

Chef Stoner's Gamercard
For anybody who might still be playing AP & using this guide, doing the "Bug CIA Listening Post" mission does not hurt your chances of taunting Marburg into staying to fight you. I actually suggest doing that mission, as it increases your dossier on him & unlocks additional shop items (not to mention extremely easy XP/perks).

If you're still worried doing that mission might mess things up, just do what I did the first time around - follow the guide up to the Museum mission, make a save, then do the CIA mission. After the CIA mission, save to a separate slot, then do the Museum.

In the interest of full disclosure, I followed everything else in this guide up to that point (with the exceptions of making Madison hate me & sparing Shaheed in exchange for his help; I'll kill him end-game), had the suave conversation perk, had 83% of Marburg's dossier, & I had -7 rep with Marburg before starting the Museum mission.
Old 06-28-2011, 12:38 PM   #63
Union 360

Union 360's Gamercard
Fantastic guide. Was able to get Kill Marburg and JJ&A on my first playthrough.

Strange, though, that I didn't get No Time For Love. I imagine it's because I never met SIE on my playthrough.
Union 360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 02:31 AM   #64
Aronsky

Aronsky's Gamercard
oh thank god. that was my fourth or fifth playthrough trying to get this pesky achievement. I literally had all of my fingers and toes crossed when i was executing leland.

Anyway, thanks for the guide. Glad to finally be done with this achievement.
Aronsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 04:41 PM   #65
Freysi

Freysi's Gamercard
Got it finally:

Omar
Ali

Sis
Albatross
Brayko
Championchik
Surkov

Jibri
Shopkeeper
Couldn't get Marburg to fight me to the death. Was missing some dossiers I guess.

Deng

Parker
Spoke to Mina, then left her to die
Scarlet
Leland

First time through, I forgot to go to Mina, didn't get the achievement. Reloaded save before the last mission, did everything else identically, went to Mina, and achievement popped as soon as Leland's eyeball popped.

I've seen others say you can skip Mina, you need Mina, you can skip Marburg, you need Marburg, etc. Maybe it's a simple headcount? Out of the 16 names in the road map guide, I didn't get the achievement with 13, but I got it with 14.

Either way, I got, and I'm Thanks for this guide, it helped as well.
Old 08-20-2012, 11:48 PM   #66
Gaming Zen

The Gaming Zen's Gamercard
Just wanted to say THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!

Your guide worked perfect and I didn't feel confused like I did with the other guides. Starting up play through number 3 to get some of the other less confusing achievements. Time to be a ladies man!
Gaming Zen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 03:22 PM   #67
VyzieTaur

VyzieTaur's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Killing Marburg didn't work for me A few errors in your guide there too (i.e. confusing intel and dossiers as has been previously mentioned)

Have yet to finish the playthrough but hoping JJ&E will unlock regardless

EDIT: Nope JJ&E didn't unlock for me either. *searches for another guide*

EDIT: Finally went back and got this achievement using this in conjunction with several other guides. Between them it all worked out well! I tested what happens if Heck hates you, I had him at -9 (never met SIE and Albatross was dead) and he was still my handler and still shot Scarlet for me

http://duxter.com/VyzieTaur - Social networking for gamers!

Last edited by VyzieTaur; 04-30-2014 at 10:35 PM.
VyzieTaur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 09:53 PM   #68
Ethereal235

Send a message via AIM to Ethereal235

Zero132132's Gamercard
All you really need to do is be 'suave' most of the time and collect all relevant intel on Marburg. He doesn't even have to hate you that much.