severedsteelers's Gamercard
true it was i have all 49
potentginger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 03:56 PM   #212
drexsack

drexsack's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siegfried View Post
DON'T do this with 4! Do with only one more person. You'll have Mantis instead of warthogs and it will be incredibly easy.
Yes, using a Mantis is really easy, we didn't even die on legendary and had a lot of fun (after we died like 50 teams each chapter before).

The spartan ops 5.1 Achievo was kinda glitchy for me. Played 4 player matchmaking, I didn't die (but my whole team did), but I didn't get it. One generator survived. We had a 3 sec black screen in the begining, maybe that ruined it. Or somebody pushed this button too early, I don't know. I'll have a try later, can't ne that difficult to achieve.
drexsack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 07:51 PM   #213
tubb311

DonShetland's Gamercard
8 new DLC achievements

http://blogs.halowaypoint.com/Headli...ievements.aspx
Old 12-05-2012, 05:29 PM   #214
Opiate42

Location: Canada, likely stuck in a snowdrift...with no shovel

Opiate42's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Gold   Staff Club - Rajeanero   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Bronze   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - DEG23   Over Achiever - Bronze   5,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by * Clueless * View Post
Updated the final achievements.
No Easy Way Out
Can only be obtained on Heroic+ (description is wrong)
You CAN die!
You will NOT unlock the achievement if you press the button before all the enemies are cleared.
You will NOT unlock the achievement if both terminals are destroyed.

This will unlock once you survive the FULL assault and at least one of the terminals is not destroyed. It should unlock once there are no more waves of Knights, Watchers, and Crawlers. Wait for it to unlock, and then you may press the button to activate and open the portal for the final jump.
Thanks for the clarification, some buds and I did this last night several different ways and it never unlocked. One friend did it solo Legendary, saved both terminals and it still didn't pop. When we all teamed up, we tried on Normal and on Heroic, one dude survived with no deaths, but still nothing.

I think there may have been an enemy hiding somewhere we missed before hitting the orange button.

"Hit it"
Opiate42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 07:52 PM   #215
Mikey Roxx

MikeyatGunpoint's Gamercard
Just got No Easy Way Out in a head-scratching way. I was playing on Legendary and hadn't yet activated the last button, but both terminals were destroyed, and the achievement popped with a single crawler left, still firing away at me.

Glitched in a good way?
Mikey Roxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 11:14 PM   #216
* Clueless *

Clueless 726's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - * Clueless *   Submit - Silver   The Helping Hand   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1   A+ Thread Award   Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Opiate42 View Post
Thanks for the clarification, some buds and I did this last night several different ways and it never unlocked. One friend did it solo Legendary, saved both terminals and it still didn't pop. When we all teamed up, we tried on Normal and on Heroic, one dude survived with no deaths, but still nothing.

I think there may have been an enemy hiding somewhere we missed before hitting the orange button.
Try playing it co-op with 4 randoms. Seems this is the way people are able to get it - making sure one objective survives, and all enemies are killed.

Good luck!
* Clueless * is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 12:06 AM   #217
xGethPrimex

XGethPrimex's Gamercard
the power outage achievement is preffereable on solo i don ei t on legendary as well and the mantis really sure is better than dumb-hogs on multiplayer cause they lack firepower and the reason i prefer the solo because i killed about 5 phantoms before reinforcements were deployed, that achievement is by far the easiest this week on solo, but for co op it depends whoever sucks or is good.. similar to the hacksaw mission one. Either way the defending both sensors on the 5th episode chptr 1 i prefer co op searching this week and the power outage, no co op i prefer solo cause it's easier but on heroic it's nastier than legendary cause some ai's can make some mistakes and errors than heroic.
xGethPrimex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 02:23 AM   #218
Sonic1896

sonic n7's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikey Roxx View Post
Just got No Easy Way Out in a head-scratching way. I was playing on Legendary and hadn't yet activated the last button, but both terminals were destroyed, and the achievement popped with a single crawler left, still firing away at me.

Glitched in a good way?
Same thing happened to me. We both died around 5 times each. Both terminals were destroyed. It popped then he started talking about data from the terminals we saved. What ever I'll take it.

Sonic1896 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 12:18 AM   #219
JeZis

SixS3v3nTwo's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubb311 View Post
o for fucks sakes i just wanted to 1k it and sell it not even a week after being able to 1k the game they already have dlc coming out.....

i think ill say fuck it and stick to 1000/1000 for the coming halos god knows there going to beat this horse for years to come.
Old 12-07-2012, 04:33 AM   #220
Xenolith666

Xenolith666's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Gold   Road Map - Silver   Submit - Bronze   Staff Club - Never Final   Staff Club - Gackt   Staff Club - * Clueless *   Over Achiever - Gold   1,000 Posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
/sigh Bros to the close did not unlock for me.. even counted to make sure that I had 6 at the end and I did.. no cheevo.. will try again some other time.. that's bs

Xenolith666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 04:10 PM   #221
Jeerrraayyyyyyy

Jeerrraayyyyyyy's Gamercard
Got the No Easy Way Out achievo online w/ randoms on Heroic. Both points were defended and I died twice and it popped after that part of the mission was over.
Jeerrraayyyyyyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 01:09 AM   #222
Shadow_Dog

Send a message via AIM to Shadow_Dog Send a message via MSN to Shadow_Dog Send a message via Skype™ to Shadow_Dog

SHAD0W D0G's Gamercard
So I beat all the chapters in the 5 episodes but it still did not give me an achievement. What can I do because I really do not want to replay all of them. TT
Shadow_Dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 04:16 AM   #223
bLaKgRaVy

bLaKgRaVy's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Platinum   Achievement Guide - Platinum   2,500 Posts   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Minty   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 2   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Over Achiever - Bronze   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_Dog View Post
So I beat all the chapters in the 5 episodes but it still did not give me an achievement. What can I do because I really do not want to replay all of them. TT
Did you not read the solution in the very guide you are posting in? Oh, how silly of me, of course you did...

Quote:
Dedicated to Crimson 80
Completed all chapters in the first 5 episodes of Spartan Ops on any difficulty.

Infinity Multiplayer :: Spartan Ops related. Online Required. Can be obtained on Easy+.
Complete all 5 chapters within all the 5 Spartan Ops Episodes either Solo or Cooperatively for a total of 25 chapters.

Glitchy: This achievement can be glitchy and won't unlock for some.
The Fix: Replay a mission Solo (Easy is fine) and it should unlock.
If played solo, do one mission in co-op. If played in co-op, do one mission in solo. Or if done in solo, try playing a mission again solo.

I bolded it so you can't miss it. Have fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canucklehead X View Post
Whoever decided about the killcam in Halo should be shot and has to spend an eternity watching the killcam of their death!
bLaKgRaVy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 02:31 AM   #224
Jakez123
Subscribing Member

Jakez123's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Gotta Go Fast! Franchise Club - Tier 1   Free Agents - First Place   Community Gaming - Bronze   RPG!!! Challenge Club - Tier 3   Road Map - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Subscriber - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   2,500 Posts   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Over Achiever - Gold   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1
Total Awards: 20 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeZis View Post
o for fucks sakes i just wanted to 1k it and sell it not even a week after being able to 1k the game they already have dlc coming out.....

i think ill say fuck it and stick to 1000/1000 for the coming halos god knows there going to beat this horse for years to come.
You could possibly wait for the War games map pass to go half price then buy it then.

Beating Dirty in Killer Instinct is as easy as 123
Jakez123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 03:32 AM   #225
twinkie

a gijoeindapupr's Gamercard
bros to the close wasn't so bad with 2 players. did it with my nephew who's 10

twinkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 06:48 AM   #226
immortality20

Immortality20's Gamercard
Wow, it's going to take me forever to get to 25 challenges. I only got 4 so far and trying for about 3 days for them. The weekly ones are just insane like winning 70 matches. Oh well, guess I might get it a month or 2 down the line by doing some dailies/spart ops one.
immortality20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 07:24 PM   #227
Pyrlaster

PYRLASTER's Gamercard
Quote:
Bros to the Close 20
Completed mission 4 without one preventable Marine death on Heroic or harder.

Campaign Mission 4 'Infinity' specific. Online not required. Must be obtained on Heroic+.
Use 'Mission Select' to after initial Campaign playthrough if missed.

Easiest if done Cooperatively. There are a total of 6 UNSC Marines that must survive.

2 Marines - join you after your encounter with Commander Laskey.
4 Marines - are fighting Crawlers, Watchers, Knights at the base of a hill.

You can start at 'Rally Point Bravo' if you've completed the level already.
Use ranged weapons when you can to keep a distance between the Marines and the Promethean Crawlers, Knights and Watchers. If your Marines charge forward, try to keep yourself in front of your Marines to keep the enemy fire focused on you. You will want to take out any Promethean Knights, Watcher and Turrets ASAP from afar, they do the most damage vs your Marines. You will find turrets scattered throughout the area thereafter that are helpful when waiting for Cortana to unlock the hatch. Once she unlocks it, retrieve her chip and the achievement will unlock.

Note: If a Marine dies, you are able to 'Revert to Last Save' as much as you please, the achievement will still unlock. If you happen to get a save checkpoint while one is dead, you must restart the level (back to 'Rally Point Bravo')

Halo 4 - Bros To The Close Achievement Guide (Mission 4) - YouTube
Is this easier with 2 people or not?
Pyrlaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 05:30 AM   #228
* Clueless *

Clueless 726's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - * Clueless *   Submit - Silver   The Helping Hand   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1   A+ Thread Award   Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyrlaster View Post
Is this easier with 2 people or not?
Check 2 posts above, the member was able to get the achievement with a 10 year old as his buddy

I'd say yes, it is much easier with a 2nd player.

Cheers!
* Clueless * is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 07:57 AM   #229
eastx

Send a message via AIM to eastx

eastx's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
My partner and I both got Midnight Launch on a single attempt. I was driver, she was gunner. We were offline and played via System Link. Popped for both of us during the first jump.
Twitch: EastXTwitch - Watch my streams Saturday nights at 8pm Central and win prizes!
eastx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 05:34 AM   #230
Remain Supreme

SplitComa7860's Gamercard
Thanks for the guide Clueless, Proving to help me a lot on my achievement hunting
Remain Supreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 07:17 PM   #231
xrevolution97

Xrevoulution458's Gamercard
I can't wait to use your guide to help me out on these achievements.
xrevolution97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 09:40 PM   #232
optics

Quote:
No Easy Way Out 20
In Ch 1, Ep 5 of Spartan Ops survived the enemy assault during the defense on Normal or harder.

Infinity Multiplayer :: Spartan Ops related. Online Required. Must be obtained on Heroic+.
Survive the assault during Episode 5 'Memento Mori', Chapter 1 'Spartan Miller' either Solo or Cooperatively.
  • Can only be obtained on Heroic+ (description is wrong)
  • You CAN die
  • One sensor must NOT be destroyed.
  • You must clear out all the enemies before activating the final orange switch.

After surviving the assault, and protecting at least one sensor beam, the achievement should unlock. Then you may activate the final orange switch to open the portal for the final jump.
I got the achievement by doing this solo on Heroic ... AND both my sensors were destroyed. I had at least 4 waves left. After they were destroyed, it was telling me to activate the last switch. I chose not to activate it. Kept killing the remaining waves and the achievement unlocked even though I had one White Knight left to kill. So basically, you just have to kill all enemies. The achievement description says nothing about the sensors. "Survive" the assault basically means just kill everyone that comes.
Old 01-02-2013, 11:18 AM   #233
Tyger7
Moderator and Guide Staff

Send a message via AIM to Tyger7 Send a message via MSN to Tyger7 Send a message via Yahoo to Tyger7 Send a message via Skype™ to Tyger7

tyger7's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff - Guide Team   Micro Guide - Gold   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   5,000 Posts   Submit - Silver   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Tyger7   The Helping Hand   Referrals - Silver   Road Map - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Diamond   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 17 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by optics View Post
I got the achievement by doing this solo on Heroic ... AND both my sensors were destroyed. I had at least 4 waves left. After they were destroyed, it was telling me to activate the last switch. I chose not to activate it. Kept killing the remaining waves and the achievement unlocked even though I had one White Knight left to kill. So basically, you just have to kill all enemies. The achievement description says nothing about the sensors. "Survive" the assault basically means just kill everyone that comes.
Yeah, this is almost story related if you kill all enemies. Maybe say something like...

"After defending the the two sensors in this mission, there will be a final switch you must activate to open a portal. Before doing so, make sure you eliminate all enemies. The achievement unlocks after you press the switch."

Quote:
Midnight Launch 20
Got significant air in the Warthog at midnight in mission 2.

Campaign Mission 2 'Requiem' specific. Online not required. Can be obtained on Easy+.
Use 'Mission Select' after initial Campaign playthrough if missed.

Be the driver in a Warthog and achieve significant air when your console time is at 12:00 am. Only the Driver will unlock the achievement. It's been reported that the achievement may take a couple seconds to unlock.
Thanks for pointing this out. The reason some people have not been getting this achievement in one warthog is likely because of time difference. When my friend and I got this, our console times were different (even though we live in the same state). I think the time is based off your internet provider. I was about 50 seconds ahead of him time wise. This would mean that if I got mine, he would not get his because his time was not matching. Maybe someone can try to do this and see if the achievement can unlock for a passenger/gunner?
The things people say to get to 5 posts...

Xbox360 games I have
http://darkadia.com/member/tyger7/library

Last edited by Tyger7; 01-02-2013 at 11:26 AM.
Tyger7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 01:25 PM   #234
BiggD
PULL IT TOGETHER, 343!

BiggDope's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 15,000 Posts   Community Gaming - Silver   Xbox One Maximum Clubs Novice   Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Gold   Submit - Diamond   Micro Guide - Diamond   A+ Thread Award   CABS Beta Tester   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   Donator - Level 2   VGO Bronze Medal
Total Awards: 17 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyger7 View Post
Maybe someone can try to do this and see if the achievement can unlock for a passenger/gunner?
I can confirm that the Passenger and Gunner WILL unlock the achievement. I (the driver) drove the Warthog off the cliff at exactly 12:00 and my two friends were in the Warthog. We all live in the same state so our times were synced up (one friend was 35 seconds ahead of us), but they both got it.

So all in all, as long as it's midnight for all the players, it doesn't matter if you're driver or not.

Thanks to Xerofox for the romantically rambunctious signature!

Currently Playing: Halo: The Master Chief Collection
~ HALO IS LOVE, HALO IS LIFE ~
BiggD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 09:35 PM   #235
Harry94

Pear of Justice's Gamercard
Thanks for the guide, trying to make it my first 1000G

Might get the DLC to get all the points.

Harry94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 04:45 PM   #236
A COMPLEX CHUG

A COMPLEX CHUG's Gamercard
Thanks for this guide, most informative.
A COMPLEX CHUG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 04:55 PM   #237
gully89

o GuLLy o's Gamercard
Glitch in campaign on legendary?

someone mentioned to me that there was a glitch in the campaign where you loaded the last rally point of every mission and completed that on legendary and the game would think you had completed the full thing on legendary and give you the achievement? anyone know if this is correct?
gully89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 07:03 PM   #238
bLaKgRaVy

bLaKgRaVy's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Platinum   Achievement Guide - Platinum   2,500 Posts   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Minty   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 2   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Over Achiever - Bronze   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by gully89 View Post
someone mentioned to me that there was a glitch in the campaign where you loaded the last rally point of every mission and completed that on legendary and the game would think you had completed the full thing on legendary and give you the achievement? anyone know if this is correct?
You couldn't even make it to Page 2 of the forum?

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...d.php?t=407885

and another glitch for Level 6:
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...d.php?t=399321

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canucklehead X View Post
Whoever decided about the killcam in Halo should be shot and has to spend an eternity watching the killcam of their death!
bLaKgRaVy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 06:56 PM   #239
Diego9

Fox Is SIN's Gamercard
I just got the last achievement for this game! Thanks for the guide Clueless.
Diego9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 12:16 PM   #240
MH Maximus

MH Maximus's Gamercard
Bird of prey not unlocking?
MH Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote