PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Music and Rhythm > Dance Central 3
Subscribe    Donate

Old 12-04-2012, 03:40 AM   #1
jamesjiao

deutschzuid's Gamercard
How to get Do Itů after you've completed the story mode??

I went through the story mode blind, so I didn't realize there was an achievement for completing the 70's craze song with 5 stars until I finished the story mode. I think I got four stars. When I revisit the story mode, I can no longer find a way to do this song. So how do I unlock it now?

Last edited by jamesjiao; 12-04-2012 at 03:43 AM.
jamesjiao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 10:32 AM   #2
Hydraulickitty

HydraulicKitty's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesjiao View Post
I went through the story mode blind, so I didn't realize there was an achievement for completing the 70's craze song with 5 stars until I finished the story mode. I think I got four stars. When I revisit the story mode, I can no longer find a way to do this song. So how do I unlock it now?
It can only be done in story mode. :/
Hydraulickitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 05:37 PM   #3
Capn Doug
Community Completionist

Capn Doug XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - rekikire   The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   Arcade Crazy - Platinum   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Best of XBLA Challenge Club - Tier 2   Off to the Races Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Shiftie   Staff Club - Nozza x360a   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 3   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 3   Community Gaming - Gold   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 2
Total Awards: 48 (more» ...)
After Story mode is over, it becomes Master Quest and all the songs can be replayed. Once you are done with the story, you will be able to replay it. You can also attempt the story on a higher difficulty.
Old 08-26-2013, 05:25 AM   #4
MackeyNArf3952

MackeyNArf3952's Gamercard
i feel dumb for asking but how to do replay story mode? i completed it on hard. i thought i would be able to see the crazes again, the one's that i didn't 5 star on my first attempt. i really hope the craze achievements aren't missable. its startin to bug me
MackeyNArf3952 is offline   Reply With Quote