PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > RPG > Borderlands 2 > Mister Torgue's Campaign of Carnage
Subscribe    Donate

Old 11-24-2012, 11:25 PM   #31
LucasGFX

Send a message via AIM to LucasGFX

dltrandomhero's Gamercard
Didn't know there was a glitch, but just beat him solo on my Gunzerker. The combo of a Slag Conference Call and Electric Conference Call killed him pretty quickly.

LucasGFX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 01:22 AM   #32
littlejay

Fuzzmeister J's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Bronze   2,500 Posts   Submit - Silver   Achievement Guide - Bronze
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Just did it with 4 people and had to use the siren invincible glitch because there were a ton of lvl 66 sewer rats one shotting everyone.
Old 11-25-2012, 02:01 AM   #33
xCGIx PUNISHER

xpunskis's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I hope in the next DLC they introduce Crawmerax Prime and give him 500 trillion health, make the Bee unusable in the fight, have his Craw Worms be as tough as Terramorphous by themselves, and make it so you can only damage him at certain points in a very small window. Then I could actually have a decent challenge and have fun.
xCGIx PUNISHER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 03:32 AM   #34
JDMBO1

JDMBO1's Gamercard

Just beat him by myself an it was crazy

The easiest way to go about this seems to be that you have a shock Infinity Pistol, a high damage shock shotgun made by Tediore, 56k amp Bee Shield with a fire or acid resist, and a Babymaker. I just gunned his shields down with my shock Infinity Pistol an worked on him with the BM, an then my Shotgun
Old 11-28-2012, 09:54 PM   #35
FatalDeathSG45

BloodScourge88's Gamercard

Man, I can't even beat Hyperius with the Bee/any gun I have, so I don't think I'll fare much better against Master Gee or Pete. Why would Gearbox give them millions of points of health (no exaggeration)? Nerfing the Bee shield (I know it isn't nerfed yet) would be like pouring salt in the wound.

I will attempt to use the Baby Maker and maybe the Deliverance and Gunerang on them with the relic later on, but until then I'll be leveling up my other characters.

All random friend requests on Live will be declined. NO EXCEPTIONS.
I'll gladly accept Steam FRs, however.
FatalDeathSG45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 10:36 PM   #36
UCK038

UCK038's Gamercard
i can help you with beating pete and helping you level up faster if you need the help
UCK038 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 01:04 AM   #37
vSully

vSully's Gamercard
I solo this guy with my siren.

Bee shield. Tediore Shock SMG for his shield, then Baby Maker reloads with all my SMG ammo, then Conference call until he's dead.

I try to spawn Spiderants only and use Terramprphous grenades to wipe them out.
vSully is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 08:01 AM   #38
Nevander

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   Road Map - Silver   Achievement Guide - Silver   5,000 Posts
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaun72 View Post
You really have to stop falling for the bait so easily, Nevander. He is doing it for the sole purpose of getting a rise out of you because your responses to posts like that tend to be 'entertaining'.
So in other words he's trolling my trolling? TROLLCEPTION.
Old 11-30-2012, 05:38 PM   #39
Enter The Nutty

I ended up beating him with Zer0.

Guns: Electric Infinity, Slagga, Conference Call, Norfleet
Relic: Blood of Seraph
Grenade: Homing Quasar
Shield: Alkaline Bee
Class Mod: Legendary

I use the Infinity to blast down his shield quickly while he is slagged from the Slagga. The Grenades are good on the enemies when you need to turn the wheel, and are electric so if Pete is near by it will group everything together and deal some damage to him.

I would pretty much just run around circles. Slag him from distance and Conference Call him til it wears off, rinse and repeat. When I needed to turn a wheel he was always on my ass, so I would go into Deception and hit him with the Kunai on the way by to the other side of the room where I would start the process over. The Norfleet was good for clearing out the mobs, and a cheesy second wind, when things got hectic. Sometimes it seemed like I was constantly fighting to survive rather than beat a boss, lol.
Enter The Nutty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 12:30 AM   #40
Darkshot87

darkshot87's Gamercard
just solo'd him on my mechromancer. i got him stuck in the glitch spot and i just hid on the far back by the ammo spawn near the lift. his fire/acid never touched me and the adds that randomly spawned never made it past DT. as for pete i just used a few stacks of anarchy but mainly used slagga and CC (slag) as well as the bee shield. also i would use DT to lower his shields and health a bit to save some ammo. he would jump up but never managed to get back down also when defeated he dropped all his loot glitch free.
Old 12-06-2012, 01:12 AM   #41
zwerkje

Wittestuiter's Gamercard
i like using the sand hawk against him after his shield is Gone, try and you will see the effect it is so far the weapon that get him down the fastest way

and after the Bee nerf it will do roughly the same

( sorry for my poor writing skills)
zwerkje is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 08:14 PM   #42
Darkness727420
Banned User

Darkness727420's Gamercard
just beat him today, jumped up to the ledge then begin shooting until he jumped up there to, got down and i guess you can get him stuck with an invisible wall on the ledge because he kept jumping straight up and fall to the side as if he is hitting a wall. got all the way in the back diagnol from him. from there he might still hit you but not all the time. and the spiderants got to level 66 when his health bar had a quarter left. but as long as you got the bee and a good launcher you can take care of those spiderants easy. just about an hour probably more. i should not that when he jumps up there, he might not always get stuck. just save quit and try again, also when your in the cornor you should crouch and id advise not to use a luancher when there... blew myself up. hope this helps
Darkness727420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 01:00 AM   #43
Grohlvana

grohlvana's Gamercard
An hour, really? I did the same thing with the Bee and CC and killed him in like ten minutes. If he jumps back down, just jump back up and vice versa.
Grohlvana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 01:06 AM   #44
Darkness727420
Banned User

Darkness727420's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grohlvana View Post
An hour, really? I did the same thing with the Bee and CC and killed him in like ten minutes. If he jumps back down, just jump back up and vice versa.

Im not being a dick when i say this, but i dont care, i killed him now i can move on and wait for this patch for gee. Doesnt matter how, as long as its done. If it wouldve taken 4 hours it wouldnt have mattered to me. Good for you though and thanks for your "input" i guess. Oh and i did jump back up and down but i guess in my ge he got unstuck and unable to get stuck aain until i save quit and go back

Last edited by Darkness727420; 12-09-2012 at 01:08 AM.
Darkness727420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 05:29 AM   #45
tankbuster

TANK BUST3R's Gamercard
I had a weird thing happen today while fighting Pete. Instead of him getting stuck on the ledge by the 2 pillars, he actually got stuck above the glitch ledge on the platform above with the fence thing going around. I just kept throwing my turret out and then my Deliverence shotgun (Thanks to "Fand3nsOld3mor") wow was that a nice treat.
tankbuster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 06:10 AM   #46
Blaqk Majik

Blaqk majik's Gamercard
Going to kill Pete and Hyperius right now. Anyone want in send me a message on XBL. You can keep the loot, I'm just doing it for the BA challenges.

Blaqk Majik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 11:52 PM   #47
ajennice

ajennice00's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grohlvana View Post
I feel bad if I don't go through him in less than 3 minutes let alone 10!!!!
ajennice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 12:54 AM   #48
incinerator950
Banned User

incinerator950's Gamercard
I'm glad I got my 15 kills on Hyperius and Pete. Which actually sucks, I have all of the challenges, loot, quests, and achievements for the Torgue DLC done.
incinerator950 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 04:23 AM   #49
Grohlvana

grohlvana's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by charles123 View Post
Im not being a dick when i say this, but i dont care, i killed him now i can move on and wait for this patch for gee. Doesnt matter how, as long as its done. If it wouldve taken 4 hours it wouldnt have mattered to me. Good for you though and thanks for your "input" i guess. Oh and i did jump back up and down but i guess in my ge he got unstuck and unable to get stuck aain until i save quit and go back
Dude, I wasn't bragging, like another guy said below he can do it in three minutes. I just don't understand how we're using the same stuff yet it takes you an hour, I'm using a Mech too so I'm definitely not high DPS or anything.
Grohlvana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 01:06 AM   #50
StayonTarget
The Sum of All Zeroes

Send a message via Skype™ to StayonTarget

TheStayonTarget's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Emerald   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Gold   Donator - Level 2   CABS Beta Tester   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Micro Guide - Platinum   Subscriber - Bronze   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - Minty
Total Awards: 19 (more» ...)
That glitch looks like the way to go. The alkaline bee doesn't work right? Because it's not corrosive from a gun it's environmental?
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggD View Post
Like Barad. That damn spammer.
StayonTarget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 05:27 PM   #51
MassaChef
Banned User

MassaChef's Gamercard
Eh if you ask me, he is pretty easy.
MassaChef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 09:28 PM   #52
DannyBeaver07

DannyBeaver07's Gamercard
finding him difficult myself, ridiculous amount of health and a massive shield, his corrosive attack just destroys me, im using a fire bee shield to combat his flamethrowers though
DannyBeaver07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 10:45 PM   #53
Predni

rasterloda's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyBeaver07 View Post
.. his corrosive attack just destroys me,..
You can dodge this Attack by simple breaking the Line of Sight

I make for the most farming Bosses (Terra / Hyp / Pete) new Videos after the Bee / CC Patch.

For you, Pete with breaking the LoS.

Regards
Predni is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 04:17 PM   #54
StayonTarget
The Sum of All Zeroes

Send a message via Skype™ to StayonTarget

TheStayonTarget's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Emerald   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Gold   Donator - Level 2   CABS Beta Tester   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Micro Guide - Platinum   Subscriber - Bronze   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - Minty
Total Awards: 19 (more» ...)
This is the best way to do it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggD View Post
Like Barad. That damn spammer.
StayonTarget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 06:12 AM   #55
Bahroo3

Bahroo3's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
You guys and your precious Bee shields....

Bahroo3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 11:09 PM   #56
AspireIV

Aspire IV's Gamercard
It's really easy I managed to solo him on the 2nd try. Just join public games and back out and Invite decent people to your game. Good luck
Old 01-08-2013, 02:04 AM   #57
L3391

x iL e e M's Gamercard
the bee + sandhawk i find the easiest way to beat him
L3391 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 11:15 PM   #58
Axel 360

axelquatripolar's Gamercard
Are you all joking? RIGHT???

I mean...Hyperious and Master Gee I get it, they were tough motherf*ckers. But Pete??? Friking Pete???

Thereīs two valves in the place to make waterfalls to stop the elemental damage he does, that makes him powerless as long as you keep moving and avoiding him.

In my 4 players 2.5 game, we found the valves on our third try, he died that same try, no problem, none of us wearing The Bee by the way. And I solo him pretty much relaxed with my 100% melee Zer0, the stupid guy keep attacking the decoy, then I come on a backstab with my plus 200% melee damage rifle assault (the one in the pirate DLC, crappy gun, nice melee bonus), and if he summon anything, BOHO!! One hit every single one is dead, thanks for refilling my health suckers, then come back to Pete.

Seriously, SERIOUSLY, this one is the crappiest Invincible of all, and people talking about The Bee and glitches to kill him... give me a break, Iīm NOT a hardcore player and I dinīt find him difficult at all after find out about the water valves. Give the game a chance and your skills, come up with an strategy and find out for yourselves how much easy this guy can be if you know how to manage him.
Old 01-21-2013, 04:39 AM   #59
Frozenghost001

Frozenghost001's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axel 360 View Post
Are you all joking? RIGHT???

I mean...Hyperious and Master Gee I get it, they were tough motherf*ckers. But Pete??? Friking Pete???

Thereīs two valves in the place to make waterfalls to stop the elemental damage he does, that makes him powerless as long as you keep moving and avoiding him.

In my 4 players 2.5 game, we found the valves on our third try, he died that same try, no problem, none of us wearing The Bee by the way. And I solo him pretty much relaxed with my 100% melee Zer0, the stupid guy keep attacking the decoy, then I come on a backstab with my plus 200% melee damage rifle assault (the one in the pirate DLC, crappy gun, nice melee bonus), and if he summon anything, BOHO!! One hit every single one is dead, thanks for refilling my health suckers, then come back to Pete.

Seriously, SERIOUSLY, this one is the crappiest Invincible of all, and people talking about The Bee and glitches to kill him... give me a break, Iīm NOT a hardcore player and I dinīt find him difficult at all after find out about the water valves. Give the game a chance and your skills, come up with an strategy and find out for yourselves how much easy this guy can be if you know how to manage him.
i agree with you 100%. i actually just beat him for the first time today (as well as my first 5 times haha) and he has to be the easiest invincible boss in the game. easier than terramorphous, who is pretty damn easy.

still havent killed hyperious or master gee. still havent killed vermavorous. and still havent killed the new raid boss in the hammerlock dlc (not dexiduous, who was very easy as well, the other one that you actually need to beat for a mission).

like i said pete is a joke. didnt even use a any real powerful weapons, just like some regular assault rifle and the bitch smg with the bee shield (not alkaline).
Frozenghost001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 10:42 PM   #60
Wolfgar61

Send a message via ICQ to Wolfgar61

wolfgar61's Gamercard
I agree with axel 360. I beat Hyperious, Master G, & Pyro Pete (w/o valves) by myself and no "bee" shield. I used a level 50 siren and adjusted skill tree for each. It wasn't easy, but doable. I approach all bosses mini or otherwise w/a stragegy that's needed to defeat them. Allot of "gamers" seem to want easy. What's the fun in that?