PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooters > Dishonored > Dunwall City Trials
Subscribe    Donate

Old 12-11-2012, 11:07 PM   #1
xK Marcus

xK Marcus's Gamercard
Dunwall Trials Long Way Down Achievement Guide

Hey, I figured out how to get the 'Long Way Down' Achievement, here's how to do it if interested, I don't think there's any other way. (Can also get 30,000 score easily doing this)

xK Marcus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 11:10 PM   #2
Shiftie

Awards Showcase Road Map - Diamond   Green Thumb - Bronze   Micro Guide - Platinum   Submit - Silver   Achievement Guide - Emerald   1,000 Posts   Staff Club - Shiftie   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
Nice work. You were much more successful doing that than I was, I kept landing on something before I reached the target. Found the doll in the process though
Old 12-11-2012, 11:38 PM   #3
HalfEVILmonkey

HalfEVILmonkey's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
I need serious help on these DLC achievements. Dear God they seem impossible so far.
Old 12-12-2012, 12:29 AM   #4
Mr Yac

Mr Yac's Gamercard
good tip, need to go back and get the 30,000 but perfect spot for the achievment
Mr Yac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 12:31 AM   #5
Inebriated Jedi
Sith Happens

Send a message via Skype™ to Inebriated Jedi

Inebriated Jedi's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Silver   Staff Club - Inebriated Jedi   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Staff - Community and Events Team   Best of XBLA Challenge Club - Tier 1   Three Lives Remaining - Finalist   Donator - Level 1   Staff Club - AOS Puck   Staff Club - TemporalWizard   Staff Club - * Clueless *   XBA Promoter   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 13 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by HalfEVILmonkey View Post
I need serious help on these DLC achievements. Dear God they seem impossible so far.
Give it a day or two, I'm sure someone will have a guide written up by then.

Friend requests without messages will be ignored!
Inebriated Jedi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 01:19 AM   #6
xK Marcus

xK Marcus's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiftie View Post
Nice work. You were much more successful doing that than I was, I kept landing on something before I reached the target. Found the doll in the process though

Thanks, that vid only shows my successful attempt lol, there were many failures, too many....
Old 12-12-2012, 02:04 AM   #7
HalfEVILmonkey

HalfEVILmonkey's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inebriated Jedi View Post
Give it a day or two, I'm sure someone will have a guide written up by then.
Thanks for the encouragement. Dear God I feel useless. I am trying to finish the original 1000 and am not even thinking about these. Jesus Christ....the achievements went from reasonable to impossible in one DLC, LOL!
Old 12-12-2012, 02:44 AM   #8
o D M C o

IVIr IVIeNsA's Gamercard
Great guide for the achievement but how exactly do you get over 30k using this method, Ive gotten 23,545 for completing it in 39secs.

Edit, also why the fuck does the woman at the bottom of the shaft dodge the strike at least 50% of the time? I dont get it

Edit, Im 10th in the world with 27,678 pts in 33.49 which inluded 4 total assassinations, how the hell has some guy got 45,000 pts on this thing. I might leave this game until someone more skillful than me makes a full guide cos this 1 and the Burglary one seem impossible to me

Last edited by o D M C o; 12-12-2012 at 03:17 AM.
o D M C o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 03:00 AM   #9
WalterWhite

Awards Showcase Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Bronze   2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Oh look, five dollar DLC that's worth 200 gamerscore. Just how the fuck it should be done. I still need to start this game.

Sorry, off topic I know. I just wanted to voice my satisfaction at DLC done right even though time trials aren't my cup of tea.
Old 12-12-2012, 03:10 AM   #10
Shiftie

Awards Showcase Road Map - Diamond   Green Thumb - Bronze   Micro Guide - Platinum   Submit - Silver   Achievement Guide - Emerald   1,000 Posts   Staff Club - Shiftie   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by WalterWhite View Post
Oh look, five dollar DLC that's worth 200 gamerscore. Just how the fuck it should be done. I still need to start this game.

Sorry, off topic I know. I just wanted to voice my satisfaction at DLC done right even though time trials aren't my cup of tea.
Agreed...although it seems like it's going to be a lot more difficult than most DLC, so it will be well deserved.
Old 12-12-2012, 04:02 AM   #11
xK Marcus

xK Marcus's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by o D M C o View Post
Great guide for the achievement but how exactly do you get over 30k using this method, Ive gotten 23,545 for completing it in 39secs.

Edit, also why the fuck does the woman at the bottom of the shaft dodge the strike at least 50% of the time? I dont get it

Edit, Im 10th in the world with 27,678 pts in 33.49 which inluded 4 total assassinations, how the hell has some guy got 45,000 pts on this thing. I might leave this game until someone more skillful than me makes a full guide cos this 1 and the Burglary one seem impossible to me
I actually uploaded a video of how to easily get 30,000 on this trial also, check the annotation in the first few seconds. You only need to get two assassinations, it will probably take you a few attempts though.
Old 12-12-2012, 04:26 AM   #12
get_loud

get2loud's Gamercard
Thanks xk Marcus! Just got it after 45 minutes of attempts. 48th in the world! Lol prob out of 100
get_loud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 04:46 PM   #13
o D M C o

IVIr IVIeNsA's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by xK Marcus View Post
I actually uploaded a video of how to easily get 30,000 on this trial also, check the annotation in the first few seconds. You only need to get two assassinations, it will probably take you a few attempts though.
Thats an awesome vid mate thankyou, I managed to get my time down to 31 secs and still didnt get 30k so I was begining to lose hope.

Last edited by o D M C o; 12-12-2012 at 06:02 PM.
o D M C o is offline   Reply With Quote