PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4
Subscribe    Donate

Old 06-29-2010, 09:13 PM   #31
Creazil

iCreazil UK's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoManBits View Post
that sucks, it might have just put me off actually buying it...my future husband and i love to play together and get the achievos--together....playing it twice might not be sooo bad if it's fun though?!
It's very fun. I did enjoy LEGO Batman more, I must say, but over Indiana Jones and Star Wars, this is the superior. Infact, I probably enjoy this one just as much as Batman. Nonetheless, I'd have no problem completing it 100% twice.

Creazil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 10:37 PM   #32
StayonTarget
Mr. Purple

Send a message via Skype™ to StayonTarget

TheStayonTarget's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - troy0891   Road Map - Silver   Achievement Guide - Silver   Community Gaming - Emerald   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Gold   Donator - Level 2   CABS Beta Tester   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Micro Guide - Platinum
Total Awards: 20 (more» ...)
My lineup for the games are like the exact opposite.
Lego Star Wars
Lego Indiana Jones
Lego Harry Potter
Lego Batman

I didn't find Batman to be fun as I found Lego Indy and Star Wars to be. Especially being a big fan of Indiana Jones and Star Wars.

Thanks to Rajeanero for the sig!
StayonTarget is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 04:46 PM   #33
KayCherry

KayCherry's Gamercard
I'm glad to see that you can still get those in co-op for one profile. Looks like another Lego game that my husband and I will play twice. At least he's nice enough to let me get the achievements first, then we go back and do his.
KayCherry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 08:54 PM   #34
DeuceCav

DeuceCav's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sting7785 View Post
Just the lead profile. My wife and I have been playing co-op and I'm getting those achievements and she isn't.

Yeah me and my wife were so excited about this game. played through the first level and just got more and more excited about it. then we looked at the acheivments ans saw "Single Player Only." we were both pretty dissapointed. but at least it sound like at least one of us will get the acheivments. i guess we'll just have to play through it twice.
DeuceCav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 06:20 PM   #35
Naffry

naffry's Gamercard
^^^^

I've just completed this 100% and now need to play it back through for the wife lol.
Naffry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 06:21 AM   #36
TSpin42

TSpin42's Gamercard
my order would be:
Star Wars (just cuz im a huge fan)
Harry Potter
Indiana Jones
Batman

I dont know what it is about the batman one but im dreading having to go back and redo the levels for achievement purposes. As for Harry Potter, it was a pretty good story and i give them a lot of credit for creating the castle to run around in; especially having to invent a hufflepuff and ravenclaw common room since their never described in the movies or books.

Last edited by TSpin42; 07-07-2010 at 06:25 AM. Reason: read the wrong end of the thread
TSpin42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 11:04 PM   #37
PhilInTheBlanks

PhilInTheBlanks's Gamercard
No coop play achievements? That sucks. My girlfriend and I were really looking forward to playing and 1000ing this one together. Anyone know if this is true for the other lego games, or just this one?
PhilInTheBlanks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 10:56 AM   #38
Soluna

Soluna's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilInTheBlanks View Post
No coop play achievements? That sucks. My girlfriend and I were really looking forward to playing and 1000ing this one together. Anyone know if this is true for the other lego games, or just this one?
I think it's just for this one. My boyfriend and I played the other Lego games and we've always been able to go co-op and get the achievements.
Old 07-22-2010, 11:52 PM   #39
rurouni2111

USMC Pirate's Gamercard
I though the game was fun even if it was a tad easy to get 1000 points.
rurouni2111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 08:24 PM   #40
Tryp Wiewr CO

Hey, so if I am playing with girlfriend but she is not using account (just pressing start to join) all "single player only " achievements will trigger , won't they?

Tryp Wiewr CO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 07:43 AM   #41
GhostFalcon3

Goreman 3's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tryp Wiewr CO View Post
Hey, so if I am playing with girlfriend but she is not using account (just pressing start to join) all "single player only " achievements will trigger , won't they?
I'm wondering the same thing, can anyone comfirm this?

GhostFalcon3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 11:10 PM   #42
Master JBone07

Solid Snape acheveiment

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rap Pinda View Post
-Oplate42 beat me to it-
did anyone else notice the obvious Metal Gear reference in the achievements?
"Solid Snape" - Hide in a Barrel as Snape (i believe)
I noticed the achievement, and you're right. It is a reference to the Metal Gear Solid series, because "Solid Snape" is a reference to the Metal Gear Solid character, Solid Snake. I known Solid Snake, because he's a secret character in Super Smash Bros Brawl. He's also a third party character in that game, along with Sonic the Hedgehog.
Master JBone07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 11:12 PM   #43
Master JBone07

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creazil View Post
It's very fun. I did enjoy LEGO Batman more, I must say, but over Indiana Jones and Star Wars, this is the superior. Infact, I probably enjoy this one just as much as Batman. Nonetheless, I'd have no problem completing it 100% twice.
I love all the LEGO Games, expect Lego Rock Band, because I don't know much about Rockbamd.
Master JBone07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 06:08 PM   #44
smilinduck

FlyinFox83's Gamercard
100%

just got all 1000 gamer points on this this afternoon. bring on Pirates of the carabieen
smilinduck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 05:18 PM   #45
icecuban

Migraver's Gamercard
Finally found the time to get 1000 points in this game. Fortunately none are online, unlike other games.
icecuban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 08:10 PM   #46
SLYDER21LV

slyder lv's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyzzoq View Post
One thing bothers me, and that's the fact that they included (Single Player only) on some of the achievements. That takes away part of the fun because Lego games are great with friends.

Other than that they look really fun
I was worried about that too. It still gives all of the achievements, but only to player 1. My player 2 was just a guest, (no XBOX Live account) and I got all of the achievements as player 1 just fine. Hope this helps.
SLYDER21LV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 09:50 AM   #47
lloxensis

lloxensis's Gamercard
Have to replay to get some achievements. doesn't like co-op. sigh
lloxensis is offline   Reply With Quote