PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Strategy > Worms Revolution
Subscribe    Donate

Old 12-03-2012, 11:01 AM   #1
MetalSonicNL

Game doesnt work anymore

The file gets corrupt and the Xbox freezes after "selecting disk".. It happened since the latest patch.. http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/x...px?PageIndex=2
MetalSonicNL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 07:51 AM   #2
AlienLocust

Alien Locust's Gamercard
This happened to me as well. I went to finish off the last puzzle modes, luckily I did, then out of no where the game froze while saving. Restarted the game and at the loading screen said corrupted save data. I restarted the console a 2nd time, same thing. I deleted my save (very painful), then went to do everything over again, and BAM... after I finished the first tutorial and it went to save... froze again. I am slightly glad to see I am not alone, but extremely saddened that this had to happen to everyone. I know I was getting real close to the 300 online worm kills achievement. Team 17 needs to do something to help us out who have put a ton of hours into this game just to have it all erased. Bonus coins, easier way of getting online kills, etc. I hope all the online stats are still there, although I have no idea.
AlienLocust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 04:01 PM   #3
Sny Pelican

Sny Pelican's Gamercard
Wow. Amazing that they keep on selling it, even tough it's broken. Bought it yesterday, tryed it today, and have the same problem as everyone else.

Amazing Microsoft, just amazing...

Sny Pelican is offline   Reply With Quote