PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Action > Guardians of Middle-earth
Subscribe    Donate

Old 11-08-2012, 01:12 PM   #1
mcnichoj

mcnichoj's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Xbox One Maximum Clubs Novice   1,000 Posts   Arcade Crazy - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Everything looks boostable

They all read "in any match".
So that's something.

“You’re acting like a little girl lately. And not in a good way.” - Henry Winkler

People tell me I'm weird and that I'm not conventional
Someone asked me what my dream girl is and I told them with a lot of depth but two dimensional
mcnichoj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 06:51 AM   #2
batboy

BATB0Y1983's Gamercard
Yea the achievements don't look that bad at all. I was hoping for maybe 1 or 2 a bit challenging but at lease you don't have to really alter the way you play for an achievement. Now the in game challenges for each character might just be a different question, like using Éowyn and defeating the Witch-King.
batboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 04:20 PM   #3
Beastmaster

Orge Lambart's Gamercard
Everything is easy except the kill 20 in a single match.

Last edited by Beastmaster; 12-09-2012 at 04:26 PM.
Beastmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 07:20 PM   #4
Gackt
Banned User

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Gackt   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Gold   SOTF Winner   GSL 8 Winners   The Helping Hand   Bright Idea   Word of Mouth   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze   Artist of the Month
Total Awards: 14 (more» ...)
You really can't boost in this game at all. But like mentioned above all but the 20 kills in a single match is pretty simple.
Gackt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 02:08 PM   #5
Andreas_loel

mr fiskeh's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
What kind of fucking enjoyment do you get from boosting a 5 day old game?
Im at 375/400 just from playing...

L2P

Youtube
http://www.youtube.com/user/MrDoggson
Andreas_loel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 07:58 PM   #6
Belvik

Belvik's Gamercard
You guys realize the original post was made well before the game release right? He probably posted that when achievements were first leaked and then they were changed to say battleground match.

Belvik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 08:15 PM   #7
Beastmaster

Orge Lambart's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andreas_loel View Post

L2P
The only thing that would be worth boosting is the 20 kills, which IMO seems next to impossible unless you are facing some pretty horrific people and you have someone over powered. Or finding people who just enjoy playing the game to knock out those 100 wins with.

My most was 15 with Runsig, I was protecting a lane with Sauron, Sauron was weakening them, and I would go in for the kill. Think he had something like 2 kills and 15 assist, I had 15 kills and 2 assist.

My next highest kill total was Beregond who I got 12 kills with, was sharing a lane with Eowynd, (probably spelled that wrong) We would kill people as they came along, was a pretty good mix.

Pretty much if you want kills, find a partner that can compliment you. You can hold the line with just about anyone, but to finish people off, lots of times you need a partner.
Beastmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 06:20 AM   #8
Andreas_loel

mr fiskeh's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beastmaster View Post
The only thing that would be worth boosting is the 20 kills, which IMO seems next to impossible unless you are facing some pretty horrific people and you have someone over powered. Or finding people who just enjoy playing the game to knock out those 100 wins with.

My most was 15 with Runsig, I was protecting a lane with Sauron, Sauron was weakening them, and I would go in for the kill. Think he had something like 2 kills and 15 assist, I had 15 kills and 2 assist.

My next highest kill total was Beregond who I got 12 kills with, was sharing a lane with Eowynd, (probably spelled that wrong) We would kill people as they came along, was a pretty good mix.

Pretty much if you want kills, find a partner that can compliment you. You can hold the line with just about anyone, but to finish people off, lots of times you need a partner.
Agaundur 1 lane HINT HINT

Youtube
http://www.youtube.com/user/MrDoggson
Andreas_loel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 01:59 AM   #9
Belvik

Belvik's Gamercard
Quote:
Agandaur is decent choice as long as no one on the other team is smart enough to just walk behind him while he's stuck in the shockwave attack animation.

I've had 17 kills a couple times with Felgrom. He's definitely the easiest to knock out your double kill with too. I figure that I'll hit 20 kills in a game with him easy once I can buy the relics and gems for him that I want.

Belvik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 02:07 AM   #10
Shiftie

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Road Map - Diamond   Green Thumb - Bronze   Micro Guide - Platinum   Submit - Silver   Achievement Guide - Emerald   Staff Club - Shiftie   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
Quote:
Haldir is another great choice, and a hell of a lot safer since he's really good at running away, which he doesn't usually need to do since he does great single target damage. Focus on boosting basic attack damage and crit and you're good to go (attack speed also helps).

(^Literally the coolest part of SWTOR)
Shiftie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 07:12 PM   #11
mcnichoj

mcnichoj's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Xbox One Maximum Clubs Novice   1,000 Posts   Arcade Crazy - Bronze
Oh boy, knew I should have got this locked after the game came out...
Yes, the achievements changed and they aren't possible in custom matches anymore although that doesn't stop your ability to boost.
Pick a playlist and then you and a friend can try searching for each other. Don't get in the same match? Quit and keep searching.

The hardest is the 20 kills but can be done easily on the one lane map.
Don't forget to pick Elite Battlegrounds, would suck to have the match timer end when you almost got it.

Quote:

L2P
I never had the intention of boosting them and was just letting others know on the possibility of doing so as some people just like to get achievements as easily as possible as this is you know, an ACHIEVEMENT site.

This site might be more for you.
I was ranked in the top ten on the leaderboards for Elite Battlegrounds, get at me scrubcakes. Do you even Elite?

“You’re acting like a little girl lately. And not in a good way.” - Henry Winkler

Someone asked me what my dream girl is and I told them with a lot of depth but two dimensional
Old 12-12-2012, 09:07 PM   #12
Gackt
Banned User

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Gackt   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Gold   SOTF Winner   GSL 8 Winners   The Helping Hand   Bright Idea   Word of Mouth   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze   Artist of the Month
Total Awards: 14 (more» ...)
Friggin Haldir feels overpowered lol. The first time I picked him I think I was 27-0 and that's with his default relics/gems.
Gackt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 08:16 AM   #13
mcnichoj

mcnichoj's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gackt View Post
Friggin Haldir feels overpowered lol. The first time I picked him I think I was 27-0 and that's with his default relics/gems.
Yeah, he's too good. Sage, one of the best players uses him.