PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Windows Phone Games (WP7 and WP8) > Strategy > Fusion: Sentient
Subscribe    Donate

Old 03-05-2012, 03:05 AM   #1
Phil the guy

Phil the guy's Gamercard
Achievement Discussion

I'm having a hard time with No Child Left Behind, which is Complete a mission on the final planet with a common unit in your team.

What is considered the final planet? Saroth or The Last Stand?
I've already complete Saroth, but didn't use a common unit. I replayed a mission with a common unit but didn't get the achievement. I've yet to finish a mission on The Last Stand, because the enemies are damn tough.

If anyone could offer help with this achievement I would appreciate it. If I discover what the problem was on my own, I'll update this thread.

Phil the guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 06:18 PM   #2
Black Barney

Black Barney's Gamercard
I'm having trouble with the same achievement. Anyone knows how to get it? I've tried on Saroth and on Last Stand but can't seem to make it work. Do they mean Ghost Fleet?
Black Barney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 06:23 PM   #3
reficulx

reficulxx's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil the guy View Post
I'm having a hard time with No Child Left Behind, which is Complete a mission on the final planet with a common unit in your team.

What is considered the final planet? Saroth or The Last Stand?
I've already complete Saroth, but didn't use a common unit. I replayed a mission with a common unit but didn't get the achievement. I've yet to finish a mission on The Last Stand, because the enemies are damn tough.

If anyone could offer help with this achievement I would appreciate it. If I discover what the problem was on my own, I'll update this thread.
It's not a missable achievement, after I complete the whole game, I just get back to the PHASE 3 in "SMASH AND GRAB" which is the first mission of "THE LAST STAND", when I complete the mission with a common unit in my team, it pops.
PS: The common unit should be alive before you complete the PHASE 3.
reficulx is offline   Reply With Quote