PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Assassin's Creed III
Subscribe    Donate

Old 11-09-2012, 07:43 PM   #1
nicidee

DaisyDukeDee78's Gamercard
Can't find Duncan Little?

Hi, I am in Seq. 6 trying to liberate N. Boston and I cannot find Duncan Little. Apparently this is very glitchy as I have read about many people having problems with Liberation missions not appearing (I also have that problem too), and a few that couldn't find the guy at all. When I view the map it says that the district is "Disputed" and the contact is Duncan Little, but it doesn't say "recruited" like it does for Stephane.

I have done all visible missions, how do I "recruit" him?

Thanks...
nicidee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 07:54 PM   #2
AblativMeatshld

AblativMeatshld's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicidee View Post
Hi, I am in Seq. 6 trying to liberate N. Boston and I cannot find Duncan Little. Apparently this is very glitchy as I have read about many people having problems with Liberation missions not appearing (I also have that problem too), and a few that couldn't find the guy at all. When I view the map it says that the district is "Disputed" and the contact is Duncan Little, but it doesn't say "recruited" like it does for Stephane.

I have done all visible missions, how do I "recruit" him?

Thanks...
Odds are, you are missing one or two of the little side-mission things. those don't all show, so you have to wander around and find the red squares that don't have icons. get close and they should pop with what type they are. Check your logbook to see if you are missing anything.
AblativMeatshld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 08:02 PM   #3
VerifyedRasta

VerifyedRasta's Gamercard
Like the poster above me said: Some side-missions do not show up on the map for some strange reason. You have to come into proximity to activate them.
*Becomes Arch-Mage of Mage's college*
"You know..."
VerifyedRasta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 09:07 PM   #4
nicidee

DaisyDukeDee78's Gamercard
Yeah I was missing the last one. Upon suggestion of someone who had posted on another thread, I tried searching the area southwest of the northern-most Harbormaster, and that is where I found the last mission.

Although when I first encountered the area there was just a guy in stockades - no guards & no restricted area so it wouldn't allow me to interact w/him. But once I got a certain distance away, it registered on my map as a Liberation mission so I just went back & killed the thugs & freed him. Then that opened up the final mission to recruit Duncan Little.

Hope this helps anyone that is having the same problem.
nicidee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 01:12 AM   #5
robpears

Game Over Drunk's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Football Manager Tournament 3rd Place
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicidee View Post
Yeah I was missing the last one. Upon suggestion of someone who had posted on another thread, I tried searching the area southwest of the northern-most Harbormaster, and that is where I found the last mission.

Although when I first encountered the area there was just a guy in stockades - no guards & no restricted area so it wouldn't allow me to interact w/him. But once I got a certain distance away, it registered on my map as a Liberation mission so I just went back & killed the thugs & freed him. Then that opened up the final mission to recruit Duncan Little.

Hope this helps anyone that is having the same problem.
Exact same problem for me mate
Old 08-17-2014, 12:39 PM   #6
Aquaman6686

Aquaman6686's Gamercard
I'm a few years late lol, but I've followed the steps to find him, including all the ones listed here, and his symbol now appears on the minimap inside the tavern, but the table where he should be sitting is still empty, he never appears.
Aquaman6686 is offline   Reply With Quote