PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Halo 4
Subscribe    Donate

Old 12-15-2012, 12:42 AM   #691
Fechdog

Fechdog's Gamercard
Alright. I found my first set of hackers today. I quit that game early, but a friend of mine stayed in deciding to stick it out. One guy had 12 kills with the sticky detonator and every shot that I had the time of coming across of him killed stuck me and killed me every time! After the 4th death, I rage quit, and it takes A LOT to make me want to quit.

I also hate when teammates that get in the mantis first and camp AT THE DAMN MANTIS SPAWN! I know getting that achievement is tedious and annoying, but come on! Show some support at least once! I decided to kill him and the rest of the match, I get betrayed the rest of the match. I don't feel bad for killing him. I did leave the match soon after since that was getting annoying. XD
Old 12-15-2012, 05:42 AM   #692
Darth Maleval

Darth Maleval's Gamercard
I know this is a silly grievance but, is there no splatter spree medals anymore?

I was in a ghost and I was on a roll and got a killing frenzy (all splatters). I did not see any splatter spree medal at the end.

Vehicular Manslaughter and Sunday Driver were two of my favorite medals from Halo:Reach.
Old 12-15-2012, 07:10 AM   #693
Hishoa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fechdog View Post
Alright. I found my first set of hackers today. I quit that game early, but a friend of mine stayed in deciding to stick it out. One guy had 12 kills with the sticky detonator and every shot that I had the time of coming across of him killed stuck me and killed me every time! After the 4th death, I rage quit, and it takes A LOT to make me want to quit.
Wait, someone's a hacker because they're competent with the sticky detonator?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fechdog View Post
I also hate when teammates that get in the mantis first and camp AT THE DAMN MANTIS SPAWN! I know getting that achievement is tedious and annoying, but come on! Show some support at least once! I decided to kill him and the rest of the match, I get betrayed the rest of the match. I don't feel bad for killing him. I did leave the match soon after since that was getting annoying. XD
< This one guy wasn't supporting his team, so I didn't support my team as well. >

That's all I got from this. Come on, man. Don't be a part of the problem; be a part of the solution.

ps: oh, almost my obligatory otaku-smilies. XDDD! XDD XDD!!!1one!11!

Last edited by Hishoa; 12-15-2012 at 07:12 AM.
Hishoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 02:19 PM   #694
Fechdog

Fechdog's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hishoa View Post
Wait, someone's a hacker because they're competent with the sticky detonator?
I was assuming hacking since this guy only has 1500 gamerscore and hasn't made much effort in other Halo games.

Quote:
That's all I got from this. Come on, man. Don't be a part of the problem; be a part of the solution.
I was trying to help my team out in Extraction! As I said in an earlier post, I hate standers. This guy was pretty much a stander except he was just walking about, so I decided to put an end to that. :3
Old 12-15-2012, 04:24 PM   #695
drexsack

drexsack's Gamercard
My rank "reset" to SR 1, damn server probs. No loadout, nothing, I really can't play Halo 4 now. On my weekend.. Hope it's gone tomorrow.
drexsack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 04:54 PM   #696
Kahn13

TwistOfFate619's Gamercard
I'm really sick of Spartan-Ops griefers and AFK'ers. I honestly enjoy the co-op aspect of Ops and appreciate having the actual occasional match where people actually work together and conquer a mission.

But missions like "Shootout In Valhalla" attract the worst people given it's expectation of the use of vehicles and friendly fire. I had 2 games in a row, each with a different random idiot blowing up one Ghost, spending his entire time hiding away and splattering team mates with the other Ghost, then destroying other players Mantis'.

On the other hand 90% of the games matches i've had have at least 1 AFK'er trying to hide away after getting their 5 or so kills and freeloading of other players legitimately wanting to play the match. The worst part is actually being matched up with such people time and time again. I really wish there were some harsher punishment or method in which to stop these wankers! You'd think 343 would have learnt from Firefight in Reach.

I think it's stupid that anyone full party boosting (when it doesn't even affect anyone elses enjoyment of the game) gets 343's full attention in regards to bans, but these other jackasses that obnoxiously use and abuse other players continue doing what they're doing with seemingly no consequence. I think i'm honestly just going to stick with Solo missions and hope that no more Ops achievements are added that require Co-op to effectively unlock (e.g. defence).

Kahn13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 04:23 AM   #697
IceBlox

IceBlox's Gamercard
Why is this game so laggy? I've have a real good connection in every other game I play. But whenever I try to play co-op campaign, or spartan ops with multiple people it lags like crazy. Even when I host, I lag and get booted from my own game! It almost unplayable for me.
Old 12-16-2012, 04:42 AM   #698
DragonsGoMOO

dragonsgomoo's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I'm getting tired of the same maps for the same gametypes. I want to play Ragnorak or Haven or Complex or Abandon on Dominion. Why can't it just be all the maps, 3 to vote for?

DragonsGoMOO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 04:52 PM   #699
Roberoo

Roberoo's Gamercard
SWAT: Haven-Adrift-Haven-Adrift-Haven-Adrift ad nauseum.

I like the maps (not a huge fan of Haven) but some variety would be nice!
Roberoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 06:53 PM   #700
Sanchezz4387

Sanchezz4387's Gamercard
I'm so fuming right now that I still can't acquire my crimson Mao pack. I have LE and I've downloaded every shred of a code I've been given. I've rebooted Xbox to the point where it's surely doing my console damage and still no map pack. it doesn't show objects my market place and doesn't even show when I specifically click on the download dlc link. I can't even see an option time purchase the maps

what a fucking farce two fps in two months and both have shafted me. Fuck CoD and FuCk halo
Old 12-16-2012, 08:00 PM   #701
Hishoa

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonsGoMOO View Post
I'm getting tired of the same maps for the same gametypes. I want to play Ragnorak or Haven or Complex or Abandon on Dominion. Why can't it just be all the maps, 3 to vote for?
Ragnarok, Haven, Complex and Abandon weren't designed for Dominion, thus they aren't in the Dominion playlist.

It's like saying you wanted to play Invasion on Countdown in Halo: Reach -- not going to happen, no matter how "tired" you are.
Old 12-17-2012, 09:00 AM   #702
drexsack

drexsack's Gamercard
Day 3 as a SR-1, unable to play. Couldn't finish the challenges. Nice.
drexsack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 12:05 AM   #703
DragonsGoMOO

dragonsgomoo's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Quote:
Ragnarok, Haven, Complex and Abandon weren't designed for Dominion, thus they aren't in the Dominion playlist.

It's like saying you wanted to play Invasion on Countdown in Halo: Reach -- not going to happen, no matter how "tired" you are.
No shit. I would just like to have that option.

Still tired of all the boltshotters, and the teammates who shoot me for no reason.

DragonsGoMOO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 06:07 AM   #704
Kaiyo

KaiyoOrganiz000's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Infinity Challenge Slayer is pure bs, guests allowed....
Kaiyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 06:17 AM   #705
Hishoa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiyo View Post
Infinity Challenge Slayer is pure bs, guests allowed....
Holy shit, are you serious?

Imagine the faces of all the boosters when they realize they were out-boosted by someone with two 360 consoles, 8 controllers/peripherals and a lot of time on their hands.

Fuck, 343, you're making it hard to not dislike you. Get your shit together already and author a tournament of skill instead of time available.
Old 12-18-2012, 06:43 AM   #706
Blair537

My only complaint is that they didn't give it a perfect score.
Blair537 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 06:44 AM   #707
Kaiyo

Quote:
Holy shit, are you serious?

Imagine the faces of all the boosters when they realize they were out-boosted by someone with two 360 consoles, 8 controllers/peripherals and a lot of time on their hands.

Fuck, 343, you're making it hard to not dislike you. Get your shit together already and author a tournament of skill instead of time available.
Yeah, it sucks.... I even brought a guest in some of my games to confirm it too. To players trying to even get any prizes fair is getting &%*ked over....
Old 12-19-2012, 08:19 PM   #708
High Lord Sigma

High Lord Sigma's Gamercard
Ahem, just a PSA to make.

To win in Dominion, you have to capture and hold points like the announcer tells you at the start of every match. To do this, you have to--follow me on this one; it's a bit of a doozy--push up as a team to capture points. If you camp like a spineless pussy at your only spawn point, you don't get points. So, don't act surprised when you go 10-1 and wonder why you lost the match.
Old 12-19-2012, 08:30 PM   #709
Kaiyo

They need to nerf the range of the AR or damage that it gives within BR/Carbine range. Its pure bs that the thing eats your shield on those ranges.
Old 12-20-2012, 12:59 AM   #710
R Dogg Big Boy

R Dogg Big Boy's Gamercard
Any body looking for a code i have 1 for sell GT R Dogg Big Boy
R Dogg Big Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 05:01 PM   #711
SkullFire58

SkullFire58's Gamercard
Is it just me or did they screw up SWAT? The normal view (unscoped) is all zoomed in now. At first I thought it was a glitch, but 3 matches later and nothing has changed. Is it supposed to be realistic? Because I've never seen anyone hold the barrel of a gun next to their ear, especially a SWAT team! I guess we could get used to it, but I would rather stick with the view we've been used to for 12 years of Halo. I just hope they don't screw somthing up so much, it becomes "Rocket Hog Race" from Reach. R.I.P. Rocket Race...

Edit: I just tried Oddball and the same thing is happening. I hope it's just a mistake, or a joke. Spartan Ops seems to work though.

Edit 2: Never mind. It got fixed. I just acted to early.

Last edited by SkullFire58; 12-20-2012 at 07:48 PM.
SkullFire58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 12:26 AM   #712
Kaiyo

I got a gift for all the AR/Storm Rifle/Suppressor using vermin that magically kill me at far range. Bite my @ss and eat some sh*t....
Old 12-21-2012, 05:19 AM   #713
High Lord Sigma

High Lord Sigma's Gamercard
I'd also like to announce that Exile is the most overrated Big Team/Dominion map in the game. Why people think that a wide-open map with little to no cover where everybody camps at base is so much fun is beyond me. Also, the vehicle spawns are unbalanced (I mean, only Blue Team gets a Gauss Hog? Are you serious, 343?).
Old 12-21-2012, 10:13 AM   #714
wo ai ni xx

wo ai ni xx's Gamercard
Boltshot

"What's that? you're about to kill me? Sure! I'll just wait round this corner and one shot kill you with this mini shotgun I have in my back pocket when you come round instead."

/thread

Wo ai ni!! ^.^

<3

wo ai ni xx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 10:31 AM   #715
Burnout x360a

M1KE 08's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Promoter   Submit - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   5,000 Posts
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiyo View Post
I got a gift for all the AR/Storm Rifle/Suppressor using vermin that magically kill me at far range. Bite my @ss and eat some sh*t....
I've noticed this too, amazing..not.

^ By Xerofox, thanks!
Twitter lSteam

Burnout x360a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 06:56 PM   #716
Ostrowski

Are You My Dady's Gamercard
This is halo 4 not halo: reach 2

Alright im just going to start off by saying Xp based. THAT IS NOT HALO. What happened to winning to rank up? I dont know about you guys but back in h3 winning was everything not how well I can build my k/d. Why is everyone following CoD's lead. Also where the FUCK are all the playlists like team snipers and team doubles?

Now the ordnance, Who thought it would be a good idea to give a player that is already doing well a power weapon to magically drop from the heavens? I know not all playlists have ordnance and those are the ones that I play. Especially stuff like overshield and damage boost. Quite unfair if you ask me.

Now the secondary weapons. I would really like to know why the Boltshot has a secondary fire that works like a shotgun and can kill you in one shot? Plasma pistols make vehicles completely useless. You shouldnt be able to spawn with that. Secondary weapons are only there is you run out of ammo. But I guess mw2 fucked that up.

Now grenade loadouts. Frags should be the only grenade you have at spawn, plasma grenades are unfair, people just throw them at you when they are about to die and its so annoying. Pulse grenades are kinda useless seeing how everyone can just walk away from them lol.

armor abilities. I understand why there would be the regen field,Thruster pack, autosentry, Hologram, Jet pack and the hardlight shield. But seriously active camo and promethean vision. If you use active camo you can grab the sniper and sit in the WIDE OPEN and pick people off. active camo should still be a pickup ability that spawns on the map like in h3. Promethean vision is just ridiculous if you ask me, in no game should you be able to see through walls.

Now the weapons. Incinerator cannon: How fucking OP is that shit. Its not like the rocket launcher where if you survive the first blast your fine, no thats shit blows up like 6 times. Binary Rifle: In what world where they thinking that we should add a gun that kills you in one shot no matter where you hit them? What happened to skill and gettign headshots.

I just feel that everygame now a days is user friendly and it ruins it for those who enjoy the hardcore competition of the game. as much as I like this game it doesnt feel like halo. I miss the h2 and h3 days, I might just go back to xbc and start playing h2 again since anyone can pick this up and be decent at it.
Ostrowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 06:52 PM   #717
Waupun Warrior

Waupun Warrior's Gamercard
I like flood mode. But what I would have liked better is a game mode where you fight actual flood. Like firefight, but with flood. You could call it CoDification, but I hate nazi zombies (the best players literally just run around in circles), and I think the Halo universe could do a better job.
Waupun Warrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 06:30 AM   #718
UnarmedReaper07

UnarmedReaper07's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Silver   1,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Silver   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   XBA Promoter
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Played the "infinity slayer challenge" thing just to test it out. (Didn't enter the challenge by the way. I wouldn't of won anyways. ) My team was winning and then the other team just camped in one place with power weapons and won. The other team received some bad player reviews.
UnarmedReaper07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 10:21 AM   #719
Burnout x360a

M1KE 08's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Promoter   Submit - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   5,000 Posts
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnarmedReaper07 View Post
Played the "infinity slayer challenge" thing just to test it out. (Didn't enter the challenge by the way. I wouldn't of won anyways. ) My team was winning and then the other team just camped in one place with power weapons and won. The other team received some bad player reviews.
Competition for stuff brings outs the worst in people.

^ By Xerofox, thanks!
Twitter lSteam

Burnout x360a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 02:59 PM   #720
UnarmedReaper07

UnarmedReaper07's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Silver   1,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Silver   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   XBA Promoter
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burnout View Post
Competition for stuff brings outs the worst in people.

That is so true.
UnarmedReaper07 is offline   Reply With Quote