PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Rage
Subscribe    Donate

Old 01-04-2012, 01:38 AM   #61
IB IB HavoK

eX I Bli7z's Gamercard
Just thought I'd throw out there, that yeah, this glitch may well be 'useful' to people, but it is far from 'needed'. Money really isn't a problem...including Nightmare...I started my playthrough on Nightmare and never had a problem concerning coin. If you wanna stock up on every ammo both gun and buggy, have fun...but for those new players reading this and thinking that this glitch is an 'OMG MUST'...it isn't.
IB IB HavoK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 04:43 PM   #62
tmg100

TMG100's Gamercard
After much trial, I can confirm this works after you accept the quest from Richard in The Wellspring Bar!
Old 03-08-2012, 08:15 PM   #63
CheshireMulisha

CheshireMulisha's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmg100 View Post
After much trial, I can confirm this works after you accept the quest from Richard in The Wellspring Bar!
It didnt work for me when I was doing the Missing Person quest, will see if it respawns when I do this quest

Looking to boost: Midnight Club: LA, NHL2K10 & Panzer General

Happy to boost for others: Speedball 2 (Sorry I no longer own HC: Great Battles Medieval so cant boost that any more)

Need help boosting? Send me a message with the game/achievement you need help on along with a friend request or I won't accept!
CheshireMulisha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 08:40 AM   #64
x_mania

XmaniaX's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmg100 View Post
Does the quest need to be open for it to work? Because i already completed the quest from Richard. I will check later today.

Until this point I'm selling/re-buying my 1 comet flower to halik all the time. Takes a bit longer to get the money, but it also works very well.
Old 03-11-2012, 01:33 PM   #65
x_mania

XmaniaX's Gamercard
Nope, no comet flower any more. I've completed the quest from Richard and picked the flower before accepting the quest. No re-spawn unfortunately.
Old 05-01-2012, 02:29 AM   #66
MoOOose

Mo00ose's Gamercard
IMO I wouldn't even waste time trying to the flower. I never had any issue with money the entire game, even on nightmare.
MoOOose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 03:19 PM   #67
Park Diesel

park diesel's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
This has either been patched or depends on elements not yet pinpointed. I've tried every single suggestion listed in this thread and the flower will not respawn. As others have said, if you can get it to work great but its not worth the time trying.

Park Diesel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 03:28 PM   #68
thecallahan

Thecallahan's Gamercard
I actually just did this the other day. The flower wasn't there until I got the quest (I believe from the quest board in Wellspring) to find someone in the ghost hideout. I haven't tried it after that though.
thecallahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 03:48 PM   #69
LotusOfDoom

LotusOfDoom's Gamercard
Mine wasn't spawning at first either but once I did the mayor's Feltrite crater mission it started to respawn
LotusOfDoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 02:36 AM   #70
ShadyShall

ShadyShall's Gamercard
so it's respawning for me and i am picking it up... this is pretty fucking sweet guys thanks for the tip. FYI, i have activated/completed a couple of the message board quests and I am doing this because i am at the point where i need to stock up on ammo/toys to survive Mutant Bash... so, thanks!
Old 08-02-2012, 02:32 PM   #71
SpinelesS

Mr SpinelesS's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
The comet bloom wasn't pickable until I started the missing person job

Saved my game at that point and tried to get it to respawn but it failed to do so when I entered and left either the ghost hideout or the wasted garage exit.

I reloaded my save, left the comet bloom alone, and completed the missing person job.

Entering and leaving the ghost hideout still didn't work, but entering and leaving the wasted garage exit did finally cause the bloom to respawn

EDIT: Stops working until the comit respawns later on in the game if you don't leave a comet behind when your finished for the time being...

Last edited by SpinelesS; 08-12-2012 at 08:55 AM.
SpinelesS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 05:04 AM   #72
Nevander

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   Road Map - Silver   Achievement Guide - Silver   5,000 Posts
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
EDIT: Damn it. Why the hell did they patch it... now it sells for $35 and it costs $43 to buy back. What kind of bs is this. Does the Viper rockets method still work later in the game?

---

Has this been patched? I cannot get it to work at all anymore. Really frustrating because I want to stock up on bandages and pop rockets.

Last edited by Nevander; 12-19-2012 at 06:50 AM.
Nevander is offline   Reply With Quote