PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Racing > Trials: Evolution
Subscribe    Donate

Old 12-19-2012, 12:18 PM   #31
Dog Face

In Marshall's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Silver   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Good luck to all going for Ultimate Endurance II. The obstacles are random each time. The Forge is an easy-ish Extreme track. Hard As Nails is the new Scenic Route tournament. Other are hidden/collectables. Although for EUII the obstacles weren't too bad. I saw a lot of repeats just in different orders.

Also, don't make the same mistake I did. For Never Say Stop all you have to do is not brake.

Last edited by Dog Face; 12-19-2012 at 12:25 PM.
Dog Face is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 12:46 PM   #32
Nevander

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   Road Map - Silver   Achievement Guide - Silver   5,000 Posts
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Well I think I'm kissing my completion good-bye. Platinums are... tough. Why in hell did they make it all plats? All golds would have been fine again, but nooo... let's make it plats. Are skill games included? I guess we'll find out.

Love how there was a Bioshock Infinite track.
Old 12-19-2012, 12:54 PM   #33
Dog Face

In Marshall's Gamercard

I haven't had any problems yet. What bike are you using?

Edit: Is Sky City the one you're talking about?

Last edited by Dog Face; 12-19-2012 at 01:03 PM.
Old 12-19-2012, 01:14 PM   #34
Nozza XBA

SnozzyBear's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Diamond   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - Nozza x360a   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Road Map - Platinum   Micro Guide - Silver   Over Achiever - Silver   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   XBA Promoter   Donator - Level 3   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 14 (more» ...)
Even though I'll still be getting this DLC, I've already given up on the 100%. I still have to get Gold on 2 of the extreme tracks from the last instalment, but now I have to do another Marathon and Platinum's!

Little stupid with the achievements I feel. Really stops the mediocre players of the game getting full completion!

Kung Fu Rainbow Lazer Force
Starting GSL13 Gamerscore: 211,477

Current Gamerscore: GAMERTAG

Nozza XBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 01:19 PM   #35
Dog Face

In Marshall's Gamercard

Well outside of the Extreme skill game you just have to beat one Extreme for that achievement and don't even have to bother with the rest.
Old 12-19-2012, 01:28 PM   #36
Nozza XBA

SnozzyBear's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Diamond   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - Nozza x360a   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Road Map - Platinum   Micro Guide - Silver   Over Achiever - Silver   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   XBA Promoter   Donator - Level 3   A+ Thread Award
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dog Face View Post
Well outside of the Extreme skill game you just have to beat one Extreme for that achievement and don't even have to bother with the rest.
Oh yeah, I've got that achievement already. I was more frustrated about the Plat's.

To get a plat, you have to go flawless and really know what to do when. I mean, it takes skill. Now I can complete all difficulty tracks, some easier than others. Though to get Plat on them is a completely different playing field!

I think this list has really screwed people over... Lets hope the others in the future (if any), don't follow suit!

Old 12-19-2012, 01:33 PM   #37
Dog Face

In Marshall's Gamercard

Yeah, I guess I'd be an above average Trials player so all Plat. isn't that hard. But I see what you mean. At least most of the achievements look easy. Wail of the Banshee/All Plat./UEII will be the toughest and the others are easily got with a guide. The Dystopian might be hard to get depending on what you have to do to turn the light green.
Old 12-19-2012, 01:37 PM   #38
Nozza XBA

SnozzyBear's Gamercard

I just have a feeling that this DLC is going to be a bitch and I'll end up with a few of these...

Old 12-19-2012, 01:41 PM   #39
Dog Face

In Marshall's Gamercard

I don't see how people break their controllers. I understand where you get to the point that it leaves your hand but not smashed like that. I've never broke a controller. I guess I'm just weak.
Old 12-19-2012, 01:42 PM   #40
Nevander

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   Road Map - Silver   Achievement Guide - Silver   5,000 Posts
Quote:
Yeah, I guess I'd be an above average Trials player so all Plat. isn't that hard. But I see what you mean. At least most of the achievements look easy. Wail of the Banshee/All Plat./UEII will be the toughest and the others are easily got with a guide. The Dystopian might be hard to get depending on what you have to do to turn the light green.
You have to drive onto them. First one is behind you, and there's one you have to launch backwards for. Tried it, failed miserably.

The track itself is a lot like Audio Additive's tracks, if you've ever played them.

Quote:
I don't see how people break their controllers. I understand where you get to the point that it leaves your hand but not smashed like that. I've never broke a controller. I guess I'm just weak.
I end up fucking my discs up more than I break controllers. Already destroyed one game a while back by almost destroying my Xbox. Put a big scratch in another game yesterday. I know I should control myself but I don't know how. I need a punching bag or something haha. Trying to slowly let go of my anger and my desire to get angry at stupid shit.

I also try to keep remembering the quote from Anger Management; "Your temper is the one thing you can't get rid of by losing it." xD

Last edited by Nevander; 12-19-2012 at 01:45 PM.
Nevander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 01:52 PM   #41
Dog Face

In Marshall's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevander View Post
You have to drive onto them. First one is behind you, and there's one you have to launch backwards for. Tried it, failed miserably.
Alright. I thought I saw one up there.
Old 12-19-2012, 02:06 PM   #42
Nozza XBA

SnozzyBear's Gamercard

Quote:
Just to clear up, that's not my controller. Though I have "dropped" a few in my times, I've never broken one fully yet.

I'd say this is in the top games that makes me rage though.

Old 12-19-2012, 02:11 PM   #43
Dog Face

In Marshall's Gamercard

Yeah, I've "dropped" some too just not to that extreme. For some reason I don't get frustrated at this game. If I'm starting to do bad I just go play some easier tracks.
Old 12-19-2012, 02:16 PM   #44
TheOneJat

TheOneJat's Gamercard
Good games like this deserve to be supported, I'll be buying for sure.
TheOneJat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 02:38 PM   #45
CraayzeeEyez

CraayzeeEyez's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOneJat View Post
Good games like this deserve to be supported, I'll be buying for sure.
I agree, this game has to be the best playable as well as the best value for money available on the XBOX360!
CraayzeeEyez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 02:57 PM   #46
slmmzy

slmmzy's Gamercard
The last two extremes are really tough I can't tell if it's designed for the Banshee or not.
Old 12-19-2012, 03:50 PM   #47
Nevander

Quote:
Originally Posted by slmmzy View Post
The last two extremes are really tough I can't tell if it's designed for the Banshee or not.
So far I have used the Banshee on all DLC tracks. Works pretty well but takes some getting used to like the Gecko.

Getting so many damn silvers... the first DLC it was gold after gold.
Old 12-19-2012, 04:44 PM   #48
Evo Kazz

II Kazz II's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Arcade Crazy - Silver   Over Achiever - Platinum   Donator - Level 1   5,000 Posts   Staff Club - DEG23   Staff Club - Madhatters13   Staff Club - Shinobi273   Staff Club - DeekBoy   Staff Club - Rajeanero   Staff Club - Minty   Staff Club - Tyger7   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 3
Total Awards: 28 (more» ...)
Whats with all the rock hard DLC this past couple of weeks, first the shit that was Dishonored DLC, now this bullshit.

Arcade Crazy - 26 - Over Achiever - 54 - XB1 Points - 39
Franchise Clubs - 5x Tier 1, 3x Tier 2, 1x Tier 3
Staff Clubs - 10

Evo Kazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 05:05 PM   #49
Nevander

Quote:
Originally Posted by evokazz View Post
Whats with all the rock hard DLC this past couple of weeks, first the shit that was Dishonored DLC, now this bullshit.
Everyone knows that the most joyous time of year for developers is when they get to make a bunch of hard DLCs and watch the gamers suffer, ala now.

I've pretty much changed my attitude about it now. If it's not worth my time, effort, or stress, it can kiss my ass. That applies to any game or achievement.
Old 12-19-2012, 05:38 PM   #50
tunaleg

Tunaleg's Gamercard
I'm just gonna enjoy this dlc and not worry about getting too many achievements
tunaleg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 05:53 PM   #51
Busbybabe

BusbyBabe89's Gamercard
I must say that I enjoy this dlc more than the last.
Old 12-19-2012, 05:55 PM   #52
DecadentBeaver

DecadentBeaver's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I'm not the best Trials gamer ever, but even the medium tracks were a nightmare to complete. Doubt I'll get even 1 achievement from this dlc. Some of the jumps on the easier tracks are nigh on impossible for me.

Looking for people to join me in an epic Minecraft build once again. Its in creative, so if you are interested, message me for details.
DecadentBeaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 07:09 PM   #53
Maka

Send a message via MSN to Maka

Maka91's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Bronze   Micro Guide - Platinum   Road Map - Emerald   Xbox One Maximum Clubs Novice   10,000 posts   Achievement Guide - Emerald   GRID 2 Award   Submit - Platinum   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Bronze   Referrals - Silver   x360a Book Club
Total Awards: 22 (more» ...)
So far, these achievements are hard. I will get them all (eventually), but so far, spent most of my time frustrated.

I've managed to beat an Extreme, do the full gas achievement, as well as the 5 traffic light achievements. Making videos now. Marathon 3.0, Neverending Trials + all Plats is looking incredibly difficult, and I consider myself good at the game.

Anyone "Find the legendary Golden Wheel of Sir Daniel of Stockport."?
Maka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 07:37 PM   #54
Kite87

Kite87's Gamercard
I'm not too keen with the new bike seems pretty heavy, really hard to get a good flow going with it.
Old 12-19-2012, 08:49 PM   #55
Bar Of Clay

Bar Of Clay's Gamercard
gotta love the extreme tourn though "Rage Quit"... Redlynx knows exactly what they are doing
Bar Of Clay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 09:02 PM   #56
Xterm1n8or

Xterm1n8or's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Bright Idea   1,000 Posts   Submit - Bronze   Word of Mouth   Donator - Level 1   Forza Tournament Winner
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
Loving it so far, gonna be tough to get all plats but I'm up for a challenge.

The neverending trials skill game seems a bit luck based, a few times i got loads of easy obstacles in a row, then sometimes loads of harder ones in a row.

So in other words if you aren't great at the neverending trials just keep playing until you get a favourable set of obstacles, patience is key!

Xterm1n8or is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 09:43 PM   #57
Maka

Maka91's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Bronze   Micro Guide - Platinum   Road Map - Emerald   Xbox One Maximum Clubs Novice   10,000 posts   Achievement Guide - Emerald   GRID 2 Award   Submit - Platinum   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Bronze   Referrals - Silver   x360a Book Club
I wont be writing my achievement guide until tomorrow, but for those interested, I've made some videos for achievements.

*This uses Scorpion and non-stop gas (other method coming shortly)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xterm1n8or View Post
Loving it so far, gonna be tough to get all plats but I'm up for a challenge.

The neverending trials skill game seems a bit luck based, a few times i got loads of easy obstacles in a row, then sometimes loads of harder ones in a row.

So in other words if you aren't great at the neverending trials just keep playing until you get a favourable set of obstacles, patience is key!
Must be nice to say. I spent 2 hours this morning trying to get that achievement, and would always get a randomly extremely difficult one thrown somewhere in there.
Old 12-19-2012, 11:21 PM   #58
Dog Face

In Marshall's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maka View Post
Anyone "Find the legendary Golden Wheel of Sir Daniel of Stockport."?
It's on Sky City.

Edit: Also, there's no time limit for this. Your tire will stay lit as long as you don't fault.

You have to go over the first obstacle with the barrle of TNT under it. Then on the first ramp you see you have to roll down to touch the TNT that was under the very first ramp. If done right your tire will have sparks on it. You have to light fuses throughout the track. You have to light the fuses without faulting.
They're at:

Right after first checkpoint. Can't be missed.
After the fourth checkpoint. Can be missed. You have to lower yourself down onto the ramp before the trampoline and reverse or you'll miss it.
At the seventh checkpoint on top of the ramp. Can be missed. What I did when I got here was did a wheelie up the ramp so I'd hit it with my back tire and then reversed down to jump to the next part. Probably an easier way but that's how I did it.
After the eighth checkpoint, you'll hit the trampoline and jump to a ramp. Can be missed. Slow down here because it's just on the other side of the ramp by the barrels. Have to reverse to get it.
At the 15th checkpoint. Can be missed. Once you get here you have to reverse on to the ramp leading to the 15th checkpoint.
After the 17th checkpoint. Can be missed. Once you pass the 17th checkpoint slow down because you're going to need to drop down onto a platform. This isn't that hard. You just need to jump towards the 18th checkpoint but don't go down. Roll down off the slope and land on the platform. Then jump to the fuse. Once the last fuse is unlocked the wheel will appear and the achievement will unlock. Just sit there once the wheel appears. It takes a second to unlock.

Last edited by Dog Face; 12-20-2012 at 12:51 AM.
Old 12-19-2012, 11:38 PM   #59
Dog Face

In Marshall's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevander View Post
So far I have used the Banshee on all DLC tracks. Works pretty well but takes some getting used to like the Gecko.

Getting so many damn silvers... the first DLC it was gold after gold.
That's your problem. The Phoenix does a lot better on all of these tracks. I used the Banshee on the first track to see what it was like and then used the Phoenix to get Plat. Using the Phoenix shaved off seconds without even trying. It just made jumps the Banshee couldn't.
Old 12-20-2012, 02:31 AM   #60
Maka

Maka91's Gamercard

Quote:
It's on Sky City.

Edit: Also, there's no time limit for this. Your tire will stay lit as long as you don't fault.

You have to go over the first obstacle with the barrle of TNT under it. Then on the first ramp you see you have to roll down to touch the TNT that was under the very first ramp. If done right your tire will have sparks on it. You have to light fuses throughout the track. You have to light the fuses without faulting.
They're at:

Right after first checkpoint. Can't be missed.
After the fourth checkpoint. Can be missed. You have to lower yourself down onto the ramp before the trampoline and reverse or you'll miss it.
At the seventh checkpoint on top of the ramp. Can be missed. What I did when I got here was did a wheelie up the ramp so I'd hit it with my back tire and then reversed down to jump to the next part. Probably an easier way but that's how I did it.
After the eighth checkpoint, you'll hit the trampoline and jump to a ramp. Can be missed. Slow down here because it's just on the other side of the ramp by the barrels. Have to reverse to get it.
At the 15th checkpoint. Can be missed. Once you get here you have to reverse on to the ramp leading to the 15th checkpoint.
After the 17th checkpoint. Can be missed. Once you pass the 17th checkpoint slow down because you're going to need to drop down onto a platform. This isn't that hard. You just need to jump towards the 18th checkpoint but don't go down. Roll down off the slope and land on the platform. Then jump to the fuse. Once the last fuse is unlocked the wheel will appear and the achievement will unlock. Just sit there once the wheel appears. It takes a second to unlock.
I figured it out, thanks for your reply. Made a video for it here, if anyone is interested.