PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > RPG > Borderlands 2 > Mister Torgue's Campaign of Carnage
Subscribe    Donate

Old 11-24-2012, 10:39 AM   #31
Direkin

Direkin's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Shinobi273   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Silver   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Rajeanero   Staff Club - DEG23   Staff Club - DeekBoy   Submit - Bronze   Staff Club - Nozza x360a   XBA Promoter   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Croc 494 View Post
Feeling the same way dude, giving up on this for today fuck this race, and fuck having to do it 4 times over. Shitty glitched out piece of crap.
You only need to do it 3 times. The rematch doesn't count towards the achievement, and it's only the tier 3 race which is a bitch, so ultimately you only need to do the bitch race once. The first two tiers are pretty easy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shabba View Post
The mirror is staring right at the post which reads you are............. So hilarious that english makes them their posting.... Well done cheevo for confirming that you....... You must be drunk to not realise that or just another incoherent fool..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gackt View Post
heh...don't try to reason with the masses my friend, tis a waste of time
Direkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 07:20 PM   #32
Mrryan12

Mr steamwhistle's Gamercard
I had a tough time at first, but you will adapt and beat this easily. You shouldn't expect to get this the first try, just keep trying and you should be shaving a second off your lap time every try. This really isn't hard, if it's gonna drive you insane just co-op this.
Mrryan12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 01:29 AM   #33
ajennice

ajennice00's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
If you watch the video, you can make up 4 seconds going about it a bit different. when you go through CP no3 (by tiny tina's) turn right and boost onto the ramp. IF you can make it onto the bridge steer to the left center before the road ends, you should land to the left of the large sign and a straight shot to the last CP. Use whatever boost you have to the finish line.

Also big tip - IF you're using boost and go airborne, turn the boost off untill you land. Alot of player will run boost dry even if they're in air... since you can't boost after a jump, you're just wasting it.
ajennice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 09:17 PM   #34
Team Penguin

Send a message via AIM to Team Penguin

IX Wasian XI's Gamercard
[quote=ajennice;5420657]If you watch the video, you can make up 4 seconds going about it a bit different. when you go through CP no3 (by tiny tina's) turn right and boost onto the ramp. IF you can make it onto the bridge steer to the left center before the road ends, you should land to the left of the large sign and a straight shot to the last CP. Use whatever boost you have to the finish line.

Used this and literally missed beating it by less then 1 second...

Do have a tip though: Each time you fail, spawn a new vehicle after accepting the quest. Then try to time it just right to where you are already off the finish line once it says go. It can shave off a second or two. Have to have immaculate timing though I am sure.

This is a no unjustified rage zone. Please proceed to the other side of the room. Thank you for your cooperation.

Last edited by Team Penguin; 12-14-2012 at 09:21 PM.
Team Penguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 01:48 PM   #35
Yuitsu

InkyPaws's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
If anyone fancies doing this in my game I'd be really grateful. I can't drive for toffee. I'll join in on doing Invincibles or anything else you need done.

Yuitsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 04:16 PM   #36
StayonTarget
The Sum of All Zeroes

Send a message via Skype™ to StayonTarget

TheStayonTarget's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Emerald   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Gold   Donator - Level 2   CABS Beta Tester   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Micro Guide - Platinum   Subscriber - Bronze   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - Minty
Total Awards: 19 (more» ...)
This is so easy with 2 people. My friend and I did it for about an hour going for Torgue Tokens. Best time is 1:02.

If someone needs help you can PM me. See what I can do.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggD View Post
Like Barad. That damn spammer.
StayonTarget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 05:12 PM   #37
MERLINMAGIC1978

MERLINMAGIC1978's Gamercard
This is great to farm for XP and Torgue tokens, I am only level 41 and I will be using this to max out my character to level 50.
So want to get to level 50 now and get goods weapons and want to get the raid bosses done.
I went from level 40 to level 41 in under an hour last night by re-doing this race over and over.
MERLINMAGIC1978 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 05:31 PM   #38
StayonTarget
The Sum of All Zeroes

Send a message via Skype™ to StayonTarget

TheStayonTarget's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Emerald   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Gold   Donator - Level 2   CABS Beta Tester   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Micro Guide - Platinum   Subscriber - Bronze   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - Minty
Total Awards: 19 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MERLINMAGIC1978 View Post
This is great to farm for XP and Torgue tokens, I am only level 41 and I will be using this to max out my character to level 50.
So want to get to level 50 now and get goods weapons and want to get the raid bosses done.
I went from level 40 to level 41 in under an hour last night by re-doing this race over and over.
Playing through the story will level you up faster.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggD View Post
Like Barad. That damn spammer.
StayonTarget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 11:00 PM   #39
mastodon54

MASTODON54's Gamercard
i need help with teir three its the last mission i need. so if anyone can help add me GT MASTODON54
mastodon54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 05:55 PM   #40
kdrcraig

kdrlunchbox's Gamercard
This took me quite a few tries but once I watched a video that showed a couple short cuts I wasn't taking I beat it with 1 second to spare. Might farm this for Torgue tokens.
Old 12-28-2012, 02:33 AM   #41
unreal3

open ended sky's Gamercard
i still cant fucking do this even doing the same stuff the video does somebody plz help me with this
Old 12-30-2012, 03:47 AM   #42
SMOKINAZN420

I can do this if people need help hit me up gt-smokinazn420
Old 01-02-2013, 02:37 PM   #43
Dave Host

Dave Host's Gamercard
you can save a few seconds by playing this 2 player. I play drives the other stands on the finishing line. As long as the driver hits the checkpoints, as you are stood on the finish line that does count!
Dave Host is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 07:14 PM   #44
Skidstain

Skidstain Green's Gamercard
I hope you guys are right about not having to do the rematch. After about 30+ tries, I finally got the 3rd tier done, and then started working on the rematch, not realizing it's got an added checkpoint at the end. I had a FLAWLESS run, and still didn't make it to the final.
Skidstain is offline   Reply With Quote