PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Duke Nukem Forever
Subscribe    Donate

Old 06-13-2012, 10:02 PM   #1
ViVaGordito4evr

ViVaGordito4evr's Gamercard
How many people do you need to boost this game?

Is 4 players enough? And is it hard to get into a match with your friends/boosting partners? Any advice/tips are appreciated.

Cheers,

Old 06-15-2012, 10:03 PM   #2
ZeroCrono

ZeroCrono's Gamercard
All the achievements for the game are from the single-player campaign. There is no need to boost for achievements. You can check the Achievement Guide and Roadmap thread for details. However, if you are looking to complete the online challenges (0 achievements associated with multiplayer for 0 gamerscore), most can be done with just 2 people, but some may require a minimum 5 persons (like one challenge having 4 to one team and 1 person killing them all in a HTTK match). The difficult part with the challenges are that they can only be done in public matches, and not private matches. So you may have some random persons join a challenge boosting session. For the online challenges, you can check the Multiplayer Challenge Boosting thread, where you can find me looking for sessions ^^.
ZeroCrono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 10:53 PM   #3
Deadsea 18

Deadsea 1993's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
All of the Achivements in the game are SP,there is online but there are no online achivements. (Thankfully,the online in this game was SHITTY,loved the game but the online looked like an N64 game or something,and the gameplay of it is awful)

Check out my alternative rock music. If you like it spread the word it would really help me out.

https://soundcloud.com/soundwasteland
Deadsea 18 is offline   Reply With Quote