PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > LEGO Star Wars II
Subscribe    Donate

Old 01-17-2012, 10:52 PM   #1
Entity

Exalted Entity's Gamercard
Where to buy this game?

So, I see this game was released in 2006...which is a long time ago, and because I do not see it in stores, I guess there are no more disk copies of this game either. I cannot find where to download it from the marketplace either. Does anyone know if it is possible to buy this game anywhere at all? Or well, "get" this game? I do not have to buy it, if it is available for rent, I can do that too, or if people are giving it away for free, I will take it.

Everything is Permitted, and Nothing is True.
I am negative infinity. I am the manifestation of nothingness. My power is the lack of existence. The lack of existence can pull all things that exist to fill the void. Thus, my power is everything, and yet nothing. And even still, it is not a contradiction. I am negative infinity.
Entity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 10:58 PM   #2
Ceris
Why So Ceris-nya?

Tragic Melody's Gamercard

Awards Showcase CABS Beta Tester   Community Gaming - Bronze   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Ceris   Over Achiever - Bronze   Staff - Collectibles Guide Team   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
If you have nothing against online shopping, just use ebay
http://www.ebay.com/ctg/LEGO-Star-Wa...+Star+Wars+II#

Helping Hand Award Nominations || Please disable your ad blocker for XBA!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creech
An ad blocker prevents the ad from loading in the first place, and the counter is on the ad's side, not the site's. As such, an ad blocker stops the increment from going up and no revenue is generated as a result of your page views.
Ceris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 03:58 AM   #3
zarda1

Zarda1's Gamercard
gamestop or any used game store will have this as does gamefly. for a game that is going on six years old its still 20$ used.
zarda1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 01:18 AM   #4
BigJonMoo73

Send a message via AIM to BigJonMoo73

Bloody Jon Moo's Gamercard
I just picked up this game about a month or so ago for $5 from someone on eBay.

(1000 GS) - CoD4: Modern Warfare 2, Wanted: Weapons of Fate, The Godfather 2, Lego Batman, Fable II, Madden 09, Fight Night 3, NBA Live 09
BigJonMoo73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 06:23 AM   #5
Elekid

Elekidcore's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Silver   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Grifter Reborn   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
I found it at a Gamestop in Wisconsin Rapids, WI. Just have to wait until my next check so I can swing on down there and snatch the copy up. It feels like this game up and vanished from the face of the Earth. I lost two copies since the 360 came out; one from my friend's son breaking it, and the other was swallowed in the abyss that is my mother's house. Been dying to 100% it already.
http://www.soundcloud.com/elekid - Hard Dance (US Hard House, Jumpstyle, Tekstyle, Hardstyle, Tech Dance), Schranz, Hardcore (Happy Hardcore, UK Hardcore, Freeform, Gabber, Frenchcore, Speedcore), Breaks, Trance, and Mash Up mixes. Also original US Hard House, Jumpstyle, & Tekstyle tracks and remixes.

Elekid is offline   Reply With Quote