PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Medal of Honor: Warfighter
Subscribe    Donate

Old 12-04-2012, 04:48 AM   #1
SevDelta

SevDelta's Gamercard
Use of Origin Account

So, I have a PS3 and an Xbox 360. My PS3 account is linked to Origin and thus, so is my Battlefield 3 soldier. However, for the 360, I have MOH:W and it won't show up on my battlelog. I learned that Origin is console-specific as it cannot connect games across consoles but my origin log-ins for my consoles are identical. I don't understand how to view my MOH soldiers through battlelog since, when i log in, I get my BF3 info. Anyone dealt with this?
SevDelta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 11:02 AM   #2
OceanH

Ocean H's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Bronze   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SevDelta View Post
So, I have a PS3 and an Xbox 360. My PS3 account is linked to Origin and thus, so is my Battlefield 3 soldier. However, for the 360, I have MOH:W and it won't show up on my battlelog. I learned that Origin is console-specific as it cannot connect games across consoles but my origin log-ins for my consoles are identical. I don't understand how to view my MOH soldiers through battlelog since, when i log in, I get my BF3 info. Anyone dealt with this?
Origin is not console specific, ALL games do not cross-platform: you can't play a match between PS3 and Xbox 360.

To switch your game between BF3 and MOHW when you log to Battlelog, you click on the top left next to the word BATTLELOG.
OceanH is offline   Reply With Quote