PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Sports and Fitness > NBA 2K13
Subscribe    Donate

Old 11-15-2012, 03:15 PM   #1
FighterHawk

Fighter Hawk's Gamercard
somebody walk me through assoiation

so for all the assoication achievements i need a lot of explaining. can someone explain how to get them all in detail
Old 12-04-2012, 04:08 PM   #2
FighterHawk

Fighter Hawk's Gamercard
does nobody play this game
Old 12-17-2012, 03:40 AM   #3
Skeletor

SKELETOR2484's Gamercard
Not sure if you still need the help, but since nobody ever replied to you, I'll do my best. The two easiest ones that you can get right away are "Puppet Master" and "The Here and Now". For The Here and Now, just begin a new association and you'll have two options for the start date: Beginning of Season and Today. Choose "today" and when the association mode starts you'll have the achievement. For "Pupper Master", while on the menu for your assocation, go from Coaching --> Gameplan
--> Total Sim Control and just make a few adjustments or at least 1. For example, under "First Scoring Option" I switched it from default to Kobe Bryant, since my association team is the Lakers. You'll probably have different players, depending on which team you choose. You can also change the other settings for offense or defense, but bottom line if you're just looking for the achievement you only need to adjust one category.

"Streaking" should be next easiest one to get. You simply have to win 5 games in a row, playing all 5 games. I'm not 100% sure on this, so it's something you might have to look up to be safe, but I believe the quarters have to be a minimum of 5 minutes for each game. Make sure to choose a good team to start an association with and find 5 games in a row on the schedule you know you can win, or you can go the really easy route and just set the difficulty to rookie and adjust all the sliders so you'll cream the cpu. Again, I feel bad w/not knowing for sure about the 5 minute quarter thing, so I would double check that. It was an issue in previous years so I'm just assuming they kept the same requirements.

"Ticker Tape" should be the last one you'll get. You'll have to make sure your team makes the playoffs and then you'll have to play in every single playoff game in every single round and win the championship. There's 4 playoff rounds including the finals, and each round is a best of 7 by default. So that's a minimum of 16 games and a max of 28, depending on how you do. This is another case where I believe each playoff game has to have min 5 minute quarters, but setting the difficulty to rookie and adjusting the sliders in your favor should do the trick.

Let me know if any of that helped or if there's something I missed!
Old 12-22-2012, 05:10 PM   #4
FighterHawk

Fighter Hawk's Gamercard
i just noticed this now bc i kinda gave up on the game.

You helped me out a lot!!!!!! im going to give these a try

Thank you a bunch