PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Adventure > Minecraft
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-21-2012, 04:02 PM   #181
DecadentBeaver

DecadentBeaver's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Cheers for listing coordinates of points of interest, by the Y coordinate would be useful as well. Otherwise top job.

Looking for people to join me in an epic Minecraft build once again. Its in creative, so if you are interested, message me for details.
DecadentBeaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 02:42 AM   #182
Tsaako

tsaako's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
I don't suppose anyone knows of a "saddle" related seed after previous update. I swear I've checked every nuck and cranny in my map and can't seem to find one.
Tsaako is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 11:25 AM   #183
dark wing

sabre wing2's Gamercard
I found a good seed yesterday, "hot", it's a good mix of swamp and grassland, just what I'm looking for actually. It would be perfect if it wasn't for the large mountains near the north-east.

I'm very tempted to sort it out in creative mode. It has a couple of ravines and a stronghold exposed by a one of said ravines. It also has a couple of villages too.

I'll post up the coordinates when I get home later if anyone if interested.
Old 10-28-2012, 08:03 PM   #184
Mellersfc

MANKY_FISH's Gamercard
Could anybody help me? Im looking for a normal world seed that has some perfectly flat land? Can somebody help me out? message my gamertag MANKY_FISH
Mellersfc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 09:29 PM   #185
JeremyVersion1

JeremyVersion1's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mellersfc View Post
Could anybody help me? Im looking for a normal world seed that has some perfectly flat land? Can somebody help me out? message my gamertag MANKY_FISH
You could start a world in creative and make some flat land. Or just start in a purely superflat world and build whatever structures you want and plant trees, farm, etc.

Thanks to the great Cpt Slaughter for the VGCE Show Logo!

JeremyVersion1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 10:55 PM   #186
Nitnoid

haZZmaTTaZZ's Gamercard

Quote:
Unless its 'superflat', which doesn't make a good world to play survival on, you need to dig and pick. I leveled a 300 meter by 300 meter area. Took a little time, but I'm rather proud of it. Didn't do it in creative either.
Nitnoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 11:36 AM   #187
Mellersfc

MANKY_FISH's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitnoid View Post
Unless its 'superflat', which doesn't make a good world to play survival on, you need to dig and pick. I leveled a 300 meter by 300 meter area. Took a little time, but I'm rather proud of it. Didn't do it in creative either.
Oh. I was in a game with somebody the other day, brand new world only started up and he had this perfectly flat piece of land (i think he said it was around 150X200) but i cant seem to get in contact with him :/ thanks for your help anyways
Old 10-29-2012, 11:40 AM   #188
Mellersfc

MANKY_FISH's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeremyVersion1 View Post
You could start a world in creative and make some flat land. Or just start in a purely superflat world and build whatever structures you want and plant trees, farm, etc.
I hate the superflat world its really annoying though :/ i was looking to build a gaelic football stadium ( irish football) with dressing rooms and a training pitch all under the stadium so i would need a flat but normal layered world with more than 4 or 5 layers if you get me? thanks for the help though
Old 10-30-2012, 10:37 AM   #189
MaJiiC

iDiesel 96's Gamercard
13377331 - Thats the seed that I used (leet and then leet backwards) This gave me a vast flat area and mountains that were half and half desert/ taiga. Its good if you want to build big buildings in a flat-ish area
MaJiiC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 10:41 AM   #190
MaJiiC

iDiesel 96's Gamercard
Quote:
I hate the superflat world its really annoying though :/ i was looking to build a gaelic football stadium ( irish football) with dressing rooms and a training pitch all under the stadium so i would need a flat but normal layered world with more than 4 or 5 layers if you get me? thanks for the help though
You could use TnT in an area then flatten it out with bedrock, then dirt, any substance you want on top really to minimise time
MaJiiC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 11:48 AM   #191
Mellersfc

MANKY_FISH's Gamercard
Where abouts is the flat land? Northeast south east?
Old 11-15-2012, 04:21 PM   #192
Lord

About 700 Fish's Gamercard
HALO 4 is a nice map with a couple of villages, one mountain and a huge underground maze of tunnels, mine shafts, chasms, train tracks and resources.

Lord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 04:23 AM   #193
Massa Siggy

Saint Sigmund's Gamercard

"cheppa" is a good one if no one has tried it. Tons of awesome mountains, desert villages larger than normal, and open lava pits left and right. It was one of the best seeds on PC, and the 360 seed is pretty sweet too.

Credit to Spazaz Man for the sweet sig
Massa Siggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 10:37 AM   #194
GalvanizedOtter

GalvanizedOtter's Gamercard
I need 2 more achievements to complete Minecraft. One is befriending 5 wolves which I can do myself easily. But I need to do When Pigs Fly. Seeing as the update will have changed all the old seeds, I can no longer use 888. Does anyone know of a seed I can use to quickly find a dungeon with a saddle? Don't have a Gold sub, so can't join someone elses world. Help would be greatly appreciated

GalvanizedOtter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 04:56 PM   #195
JeremyVersion1

JeremyVersion1's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by GalvanizedOtter View Post
I need 2 more achievements to complete Minecraft. One is befriending 5 wolves which I can do myself easily. But I need to do When Pigs Fly. Seeing as the update will have changed all the old seeds, I can no longer use 888. Does anyone know of a seed I can use to quickly find a dungeon with a saddle? Don't have a Gold sub, so can't join someone elses world. Help would be greatly appreciated
See if worstseedever still works (there's a chest buried in sand at the spawn point with a saddle in it).

And..

It's a free Gold weekend! So if you can't get that seed to work, see if someone will let you join their world and get the cheevo!

Thanks to the great Cpt Slaughter for the VGCE Show Logo!

JeremyVersion1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 08:37 PM   #196
DecadentBeaver

Nice one Jeremy. He is on my friends list, so I'll message him and let him know.

Looking for people to join me in an epic Minecraft build once again. Its in creative, so if you are interested, message me for details.
Old 12-08-2012, 12:44 AM   #197
Heroic1

battlesage360's Gamercard
im new to this game so which 1 should i pick?
Heroic1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 06:21 AM   #198
ValkyrieScorpio

ValkyrieScorpio's Gamercard
I tried the seed "Kayla" and I got a nice mountain top, to the west was a village 8 blocks off the ground and had 2 houses.
ValkyrieScorpio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 11:47 PM   #199
l.maciver

xvampmanx's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by GalvanizedOtter View Post
i seen a surface dungeon on the seed "1" in the desert and it contains a saddle.

l.maciver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 01:35 AM   #200
I3east Lig3r

Violet Eagle7's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Promoter
Anybody know a seed from the new update that has a nether fortress and stronghold? Been trying to get one, but have had no luck.

Credit to Dragonpwnr99 for the awesome sig & picture!
Quote:
Valor grows by daring, fear by holding back.
~Publilius Syrus
I3east Lig3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 07:44 AM   #201
Cann0nSen5ei

Cann0nSen5ei's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by I3east Lig3r View Post
Anybody know a seed from the new update that has a nether fortress and stronghold? Been trying to get one, but have had no luck.
you can try "this is a triangle" i confirmed a nether fortress in it but i haven't looked around for a stronghold.

there is also a Testificate village right next to spawn.
Old 12-25-2012, 10:12 AM   #202
Burnout x360a

M1KE 08's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Promoter   Submit - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   5,000 Posts
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by I3east Lig3r View Post
Apparently the seed 'aubergine' has what you need though I've not tried it out to confirm.

Also 'babyshoes' is another one you can try, that one also has a mushroom biome according to the guy that posted it.

^ By Xerofox, thanks!
Twitter lSteam

Burnout x360a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 08:21 PM   #203
I3east Lig3r

Violet Eagle7's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Promoter
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cann0nSen5ei View Post
you can try "this is a triangle" i confirmed a nether fortress in it but i haven't looked around for a stronghold.

there is also a Testificate village right next to spawn.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burnout View Post
Apparently the seed 'aubergine' has what you need though I've not tried it out to confirm.

Also 'babyshoes' is another one you can try, that one also has a mushroom biome according to the guy that posted it.
Alright, I'll try these three. Thanks for the help!

Credit to Dragonpwnr99 for the awesome sig & picture!
Quote:
Valor grows by daring, fear by holding back.
~Publilius Syrus
I3east Lig3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 10:23 PM   #204
xEl Boricua

xEl Boricua's Gamercard
Talking

i just begin playing this game... this seed i got it is awsome it have snow desert forest almost everything! the seed
is -1534507968..
xEl Boricua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 05:51 PM   #205
Templar Baggins

TEMPLAR BAGGINS's Gamercard
seed: -2156275417643028351

- confirmed stronghold @ x: -14, z: -68 (takes you directly down to a library; end portal is just around the corner to the left)
- confirmed abandoned mineshaft @ x: -3, z: 260 (easy access from swamp via a waterfall)
- confirmed nether fortress with blaze spawner and nether wart; lots of material for the taking (nether brick, iron bars, nether fence and nether brick stairs)
- 5 full villages all in close proximity (6th at the top of the map, cut off though)

no mushroom biome
Templar Baggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 12:02 AM   #206
Morbious17

Send a message via MSN to Morbious17

Morbious17's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Gold   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
While I'm still helping with the saddle achievement, I'll post my newest seed here incase anyone wants to start over and get it themselves.

My current world seed is 8832 0572 6892 7701 48 (spaces for easier reading).

This seed includes every implemented biome, 3-4 villages, a stronghold, a nether fortress, at least 1 abandoned mineshaft, and I've currently found 6 dungeons. The coordinates are as follows:

spider spawner x332, y52, z77
spider spawner x308, y14, z101
spider spawner x247, y54, z-3
skeleton spawner x263, y17, z114
zombie spawner x398, y17, z-4
zombie spawner x406, y40, z-20
These coordinates are assuming you're standing on top of the spawner box.

Not that it matters, but I originally set up a base location with a house, chests, furnaces, fence with blocks for animals to jump in, sugar cane, wheat, etc around the coordinates x246, y65, z89 since there's a massive cave structure underneath it. With enchanted pickaxe I've found 100+ diamonds and 300+ lapis lazuli.
Old 01-07-2013, 08:34 PM   #207
kyboy

Send a message via Yahoo to kyboy

xZombieROBx's Gamercard

I used this one an I finally got the befriend 5 wolves achievement. It also has a chest with some very useful items. An some big awesome caves!! I finally got my creeper hat avatar award on this one too.

Thanks to DethHolly for the "Super" sig!!
kyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 12:13 PM   #208
utb

Keep them coming. I love them seeds!
utb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 02:46 AM   #209
SoloAdvocate

PlayfulCarcass's Gamercard
I was getting annoyed how every map I spent time on didn't have a blaze spawner in any nether fortress i did find(most didn't even have the fortress), so I just used the seed "BLAZES" or -1961736689.

And if you really like the snow biome this map is more than 80% snow, the rest is water, a small desert and a small mushroom biome(first one for me) island. I don't know about any dungeons or the nether but there are a lot of straight down holes where you spawn, so it might have a good cave system. So here is a really nice winter wonderland, no villages though.
SoloAdvocate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 04:50 PM   #210
DecadentBeaver

Sleeping Dogs is a good seed. Worth a look, and has plenty of different terrain, including some awesome looking mountains. Plus some surface lava and loads of cave entrances dotted about.