PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two
Subscribe    Donate

Old 12-11-2012, 07:13 PM   #1
nullname

Thanks for the Memories help

I need help with this quest. I speak to Moody who babbles on about a blue house, which I can only assume he means his own house. When I go outside to take a picture, I don't get a quest update. When I go back inside, he doesn't acknowledge that I took a picture. He just says the same thing about the blue house. Is there a certain place I need to take the picture? I've tried it painted, thinned, and nothing. Or is it another house in Ostown?

Of course, the other option talk to rigger. He wants a picture of thinner falls. But I can't get back to the other side of thinner falls - it's blocked. I've completed the storyline, so does anyone know of a way to get to the other side of the falls?
nullname is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 08:27 AM   #2
KoffeeGuy

Koffee Guy's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by nullname View Post
I need help with this quest. I speak to Moody who babbles on about a blue house, which I can only assume he means his own house. When I go outside to take a picture, I don't get a quest update. When I go back inside, he doesn't acknowledge that I took a picture. He just says the same thing about the blue house. Is there a certain place I need to take the picture? I've tried it painted, thinned, and nothing. Or is it another house in Ostown?

Of course, the other option talk to rigger. He wants a picture of thinner falls. But I can't get back to the other side of thinner falls - it's blocked. I've completed the storyline, so does anyone know of a way to get to the other side of the falls?
The photo is definitely supposed to be of his house...I don't recall having any trouble getting this one to register, so I'm not sure why it's giving you trouble.

As far as getting back to the other side of Thinner Falls - you should be able to get back there through the DEC from OsTown if I remember correctly. Take the crank-lift down one level and the DEC entrance is there.
KoffeeGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 09:58 PM   #3
xxJUSTINxx

OddFull Metal's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by nullname View Post

Are you sure it isn't the one where you need to take a picture of Ortensia house with bunnies outside it?
Old 12-12-2012, 10:39 PM   #4
DcupsOfJustice

DcupsOfJustice's Gamercard
I haven't had a problem with it...yet. This game is glitchy, perfectionist did it for me. You have to paint his house and take the picture. Make sure the Mickey face is green when you do it and it should work, should. Then bunnies outside, then the statue, then the Ostown sign and you're done.
DcupsOfJustice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 11:29 PM   #5
nullname

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoffeeGuy View Post
The photo is definitely supposed to be of his house...I don't recall having any trouble getting this one to register, so I'm not sure why it's giving you trouble.

As far as getting back to the other side of Thinner Falls - you should be able to get back there through the DEC from OsTown if I remember correctly. Take the crank-lift down one level and the DEC entrance is there.
Ahhh...that was it. I forgot about the DEC in the fountain. Thank you.
I never could get the blue house picture, so I went with the longer route with rigger. I finished that quest and got my Perfectionist. 14 pins & an Off the Track play through then I'm done.
nullname is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 12:46 PM   #6
TeeHee004

TeeHee004's Gamercard
I was having trouble with this - the cursor wasn't turning green no matter what I did. Then, I went down the left of the house and painted upwards to the roof - there was a section here I couldn't paint from the front so the house was 'technically' not completely painted.
I could then take the picture and turn it in. Hopefully this helps someone if they find themselves in the same spot!
Th004
TeeHee004 is offline   Reply With Quote