PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Windows 8 Games > Puzzle and Word > Microsoft Taptiles
Subscribe    Donate

Old 12-24-2012, 04:42 PM   #1
zszaiss

zszaiss's Gamercard
Bonus Coins Glitching?

I started going seriously with the Daily Challenges mid-December. In the past few days, I've been finishing all of the day's challenges same-day, and I haven't been getting the bonus coins. If this trend continues it will make it impossible to get gold medals in future months.

Anyone else noticing a pattern to this? I'm not sure if it's a difference between accessing days from the calendar vs. same-day, or if it's just me...
zszaiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 02:58 PM   #2
DAVIZINHO

DAVIZINHO's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by zszaiss View Post
I started going seriously with the Daily Challenges mid-December. In the past few days, I've been finishing all of the day's challenges same-day, and I haven't been getting the bonus coins. If this trend continues it will make it impossible to get gold medals in future months.

Anyone else noticing a pattern to this? I'm not sure if it's a difference between accessing days from the calendar vs. same-day, or if it's just me...
until yesterday there is a bug that in december (only) you canīt obtain de bonus coins :-(
Yesteday apears a update that solves this problem.
In my case is just in time. If i win all the rest of the days in december i cant win the gold medal. ;-)
DAVIZINHO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 03:32 PM   #3
zszaiss

zszaiss's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAVIZINHO View Post
until yesterday there is a bug that in december (only) you canīt obtain de bonus coins :-(
Yesteday apears a update that solves this problem.
In my case is just in time. If i win all the rest of the days in december i cant win the gold medal. ;-)
Ha - I also noticed the update. Now there's a different (but less serious), fun bug. I have the gold medal and 10k coins. When I complete all 3 puzzles, it reduces my coin count to 9850 - JUST so it can give me those bonus 150 coins. At least I know the bonus coins are working now.
zszaiss is offline   Reply With Quote