Official Bitching Thread

Gamer Relaps3

Ahem, just a PSA to make.

To win in Dominion, you have to capture and hold points like the announcer tells you at the start of every match. To do this, you have to--follow me on this one; it's a bit of a doozy--push up as a team to capture points. If you camp like a spineless pussy at your only spawn point, you don't get points. So, don't act surprised when you go 10-1 and wonder why you lost the match.

• Replies 863
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it just me or did they screw up SWAT? The normal view (unscoped) is all zoomed in now. At first I thought it was a glitch, but 3 matches later and nothing has changed. Is it supposed to be realistic? Because I've never seen anyone hold the barrel of a gun next to their ear, especially a SWAT team! I guess we could get used to it, but I would rather stick with the view we've been used to for 12 years of Halo. I just hope they don't screw somthing up so much, it becomes "Rocket Hog Race" from Reach. R.I.P. Rocket Race...

Edit: I just tried Oddball and the same thing is happening. I hope it's just a mistake, or a joke. Spartan Ops seems to work though.

Edit 2: Never mind. It got fixed. I just acted to early.

Edited by SkullFire58

I'd also like to announce that Exile is the most overrated Big Team/Dominion map in the game. Why people think that a wide-open map with little to no cover where everybody camps at base is so much fun is beyond me. Also, the vehicle spawns are unbalanced (I mean, only Blue Team gets a Gauss Hog? Are you serious, 343?).

Alright im just going to start off by saying Xp based. THAT IS NOT HALO. What happened to winning to rank up? I dont know about you guys but back in h3 winning was everything not how well I can build my k/d. Why is everyone following CoD's lead. Also where the FUCK are all the playlists like team snipers and team doubles?

Now the ordnance, Who thought it would be a good idea to give a player that is already doing well a power weapon to magically drop from the heavens? I know not all playlists have ordnance and those are the ones that I play. Especially stuff like overshield and damage boost. Quite unfair if you ask me.

Now the secondary weapons. I would really like to know why the Boltshot has a secondary fire that works like a shotgun and can kill you in one shot? Plasma pistols make vehicles completely useless. You shouldnt be able to spawn with that. Secondary weapons are only there is you run out of ammo. But I guess mw2 fucked that up.

Now grenade loadouts. Frags should be the only grenade you have at spawn, plasma grenades are unfair, people just throw them at you when they are about to die and its so annoying. Pulse grenades are kinda useless seeing how everyone can just walk away from them lol.

armor abilities. I understand why there would be the regen field,Thruster pack, autosentry, Hologram, Jet pack and the hardlight shield. But seriously active camo and promethean vision. If you use active camo you can grab the sniper and sit in the WIDE OPEN and pick people off. active camo should still be a pickup ability that spawns on the map like in h3. Promethean vision is just ridiculous if you ask me, in no game should you be able to see through walls.

Now the weapons. Incinerator cannon: How fucking OP is that shit. Its not like the rocket launcher where if you survive the first blast your fine, no thats shit blows up like 6 times. Binary Rifle: In what world where they thinking that we should add a gun that kills you in one shot no matter where you hit them? What happened to skill and gettign headshots.

I just feel that everygame now a days is user friendly and it ruins it for those who enjoy the hardcore competition of the game. as much as I like this game it doesnt feel like halo. I miss the h2 and h3 days, I might just go back to xbc and start playing h2 again since anyone can pick this up and be decent at it.

Played the "infinity slayer challenge" thing just to test it out. (Didn't enter the challenge by the way. I wouldn't of won anyways. :() My team was winning and then the other team just camped in one place with power weapons and won. :mad::( The other team received some bad player reviews.

Played the "infinity slayer challenge" thing just to test it out. (Didn't enter the challenge by the way. I wouldn't of won anyways. :() My team was winning and then the other team just camped in one place with power weapons and won. :mad::( The other team received some bad player reviews.

Competition for stuff brings outs the worst in people.

I picked up H4 last night and logged a few hours in multiplayer. Overall I liked it but one thing that pissed me off was the stupid vehicles. If and enemy is flying around in a banshee and there aren't any power weapons you stand zero chance. They can just keep flying around raping the shit out of you... and it's annoying as hell.

Just got betrayed 8 times and no boot screen. I didn't betray back for fear of getting booted. Halo's boot system is still terrible.

I agree with you right there. For me some asshole shot me in a CTF game because he was helping the other team win via boosting the Infinity Challenge nonsense. The guy shot me with his sniper about 13 times and the game never gave me an option to boot him once.... I hope he got banned for that...

1. I hate the boltshot.

2. I hate that the game seemingly chooses the teams long before the map vote is complete. After three people leave during the vote, the match starts at 4 vs. 1 or something ridiculous. Regardless if you are the 4 or the 1, this is really stupid.

3. I hate all the lag, choosing host with best connection black screen of pause. If there is one thing that any multiplayer shooter has shown, it is that dedicated servers are the way to go.

4. I wish after 6 people vote for haven on a 4 vs 4 map that we didn't have to wait twenty more seconds for the game to start since the votes can't be retracted. Start the freaking game already. A little simple math algorithm would help a lot here.