PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Adventure > The Walking Dead
Subscribe    Donate

Closed Thread

Old 12-02-2012, 04:46 AM   #1
Delow317
Banned User

Delow317 XBL's Gamercard
WTF is wrong with this POS?

This is the 3rd fucking time I had to restart an episode! I just loaded up my Episode 4 which I was halfway through, and the game starts me out on Episode 1!!!

I have lost all my progress and I will never buy another Piece of shit Telltale game ever again despite how much I enjoyed this. Even my cloud save is synched up with that fucking save now and I'm not starting over.

Edit: Great, I just found out Cloud Saves don't work properly with this game either! My hdd save was in the middle of episode 4 and I just deleted that.. My cloud save (WHICH DOES NOT FUCKING SYNC UP LIKE IT'S SUPPOSED TO) says episode 3??? I go ahead and start the cloud save and WHAT DO YOU FUCKING KNOW??? IT STARTS ME OUT ON EPISODE ONE AGAIN!!!!

ALL PROGRESS IS FUCKING LOST!!! So much for my wanting to replay this being "Bad Lee".. All this game has done is fucked me with losing progress. I guess I'm just going to start a new game on Episode 4, with all my good deeds gone!

TELLTALE.. SORT YOUR SHIT NEXT TIME BEFORE YOU SPEW YOUR UNFINISHED MESS ON XBL!

Last edited by Delow317; 12-02-2012 at 05:43 AM.
Old 12-02-2012, 05:38 PM   #2
Timmsy

Send a message via MSN to Timmsy

timmsy's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
There is nothing wrong with it every episode I have downloaded works fine so I guess your just mentally retarded unlucky, by your "weird-no-one-cares-internet-rant" it seems you've been retarded for a quite some time.

Retail Complete = 7
Arcade Complete = 2
Old 12-02-2012, 09:12 PM   #3
Delow317
Banned User

Delow317 XBL's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmsy View Post
There is nothing wrong with it every episode I have downloaded works fine so I guess your just mentally retarded unlucky, by your "weird-no-one-cares-internet-rant" it seems you've been retarded for a quite some time.

LOL, wanna try running that cock garage you call a mouth to me over XBL sometime? Untill then, whatever you have to say doesn't mean squat! You don't have the intellectual or the intestinal fortitude for that and it appears you have been like that for a very long time.

Denying the fact that this game is glitched when dozens of others on this very forum have reported the same problems? Kid you are in denial.

Last edited by Delow317; 12-02-2012 at 10:03 PM.
Old 12-28-2012, 03:11 AM   #4
Creech
Administrator

Send a message via Skype™ to Creech

Just Creech's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff - Administrator   Thought, Precision and Planning Club - Tier 2   Thought, Precision and Planning Club - Tier 1   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 3   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Andrew x360a   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 2   Micro Guide - Gold   Achievement Guide - Emerald   Road Map - Emerald   CABS Beta Tester   Artist of the Month
Total Awards: 40 (more» ...)
And infractions all around....

Awake, Alert, & Enthusiastic!
The Silicon Rule: If the product is free, then you are the product.
Closed Thread