Sequel?

XxBlueSpade2xX

Has anyone heard of a possible sequel? I can't find anything and with GTA coming out soon, that's all there is on Rockstars website. I really like this game. Anyone hear anything?

I haven't heard anything either, which is really sad because this game is really fun and awesome! I just got it for christmas and now I am playing it non stop.

According to the Rockstar Games site, they are currently not planning a new LA Noire game, but you shouldn't count out the possibility.

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/20351/asked-answered-max-payne-3-and-more.html

I have also read that Team Bondi, one of the developers of LA Noire, is now working on a new game called Whore of the Orient.

At the risk of being tarred and feathered, I would rather have a LA: Noire sequel than GTA. I would like the new GTA to come out on the next XBox. But, if there is a LA:Noire sequel in the future, I would think that would be the game that gets onto the next XBox. All the motion capture and other things, this game was really ambitious. GTA works though, no matter which console it's on.

Can't wait for GTA, but I hope Rockstar is working on it.

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
While I would love a sequel to this game, it seems incredibly unlikely now that Team Bondi has entered administration...

Exactly, it's important to remember that they were the developers, while Rockstar merely published (if I'm not mistaken). I believe work on Whore of the Orient has stopped also. Shame, looked interesting.

• 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Why is everyone talking about the sequel as if Rockstar made the game? They didn't They published it.

Team Bondi made the game and that studio no longer exists. The President of Team Bondi, Brandon McNamera, had the IP, Whore of Orient, along with any other Team Bondie projects, absorbed by KMM Studios.

Despite this, Rockstar owns the IP to L.A. Noire. So a sequel could happen.

Edited by BiggD

• 5 months later...