PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Call of Duty: Black Ops II
Subscribe    Donate

Old 12-05-2012, 10:27 AM   #61
FranconianX

FranconianX's Gamercard
I really hate this achievement. Either we don't get the EMPs (3 times out of 30-40 tries) or all four of us suck big time (we failed all three times).

The main problem is, we only get him to spawn in wave 7/8/9/10, early does simply not work for us, despite the strom above.

When he's there, he or the other zombies destroy the turbines or we get overrun from both sides because avoiding his electricution, reviving teammates + concentrating on him when he is in the middle is do much at once.

If the turbines are destroyed during the fight with the electric guy, is it possible to pick two new ones from the work bench at the bus stop and place them at the pylon?

Last edited by FranconianX; 12-05-2012 at 10:29 AM.
FranconianX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 01:05 PM   #62
W4N73D

ll W4N73D ll's Gamercard
dont need the help anymore got the achievement
W4N73D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 08:46 PM   #63
Peplow

peplowsoldier's Gamercard
Just a little a question about keeping 1 zombie alive, when we keep 1 alive(running or walking) it doesn't respawn when u move to another area it just finishes the round, anybody else has this problem?
Peplow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 02:48 AM   #64
knotfan123

ya big goof's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by FranconianX View Post
I really hate this achievement. Either we don't get the EMPs (3 times out of 30-40 tries) or all four of us suck big time (we failed all three times).

The main problem is, we only get him to spawn in wave 7/8/9/10, early does simply not work for us, despite the strom above.

When he's there, he or the other zombies destroy the turbines or we get overrun from both sides because avoiding his electricution, reviving teammates + concentrating on him when he is in the middle is do much at once.

If the turbines are destroyed during the fight with the electric guy, is it possible to pick two new ones from the work bench at the bus stop and place them at the pylon?
The achievement does 100% suck...I got it with just 1 other guy...I would suggest doing so. I did it with my brother and we would save enough money to get 3-4 total box spins and if we didn't get it by then we would restart.

Ironically when I got the achievement the turbines did indeed break. We left a couple zombies and ran back to spawn to each get one. One stayed other went to diner...dropped the turbines and BLIP achievement unlocked.
Old 12-11-2012, 09:00 PM   #65
z0mbi3slayer219

z0mbi3slayer219's Gamercard
Anyone Wanna Help My Brother And I With Tower Of Babble My Gtag Is z0mbi3slayer219 And My Brother Gtag Is z0mbi3slayer111 Just Message Us

Last edited by z0mbi3slayer219; 12-11-2012 at 09:35 PM.
z0mbi3slayer219 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 03:23 AM   #66
papacoocoo

lost and hated's Gamercard
Don't u have to be Warlton 2 hear Max or is that Richtoffen?
papacoocoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 03:30 AM   #67
Tai2142

Tai Z PXB's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by papacoocoo View Post
Don't u have to be Warlton 2 hear Max or is that Richtoffen?
Everybody hears Maxis, but only Samuel hears Richtofen.
Quote:
Originally Posted by playmaker2197 View Post
To add to the above point. Make sure that when you have Avogadro inside the pylon in the corn field that you don't kill him right away. You must wait for Maxis to tell you to kill him. Once he tells you this is when you throw the EMP.
DO NOT wait for Maxis to say that. He takes ages and you can kill the avogadro anytime after Maxis says he needs an energy source, even if it's a living one.
Quote:
Originally Posted by demi View Post
I have been trying this with two players the past week. And it is not working at all.

We have been using Galvaknuckles - is this confirmed to NOT work? Every success story I've seen has used EMP.

Maxis sometimes says at the Pylon - "The power is weak, you fucked up, go back to a previous step" - why the fuck is this dumbass saying this? We have both turbines spinning.

The game is pretty buggy on when you achieve a step. I mean why the fuck do I have to do a previous step? The only previous step is turning the power on and off. It's not like you can fuck that up.

Retarded.
DO NOT kill the Avogadro with the knife/galvaknuckles, it doesn't work, if you knife him, Maxis will tell you to stop, you need to kill him with an EMP grenade.

Last edited by Tai2142; 12-30-2012 at 03:44 AM.
Tai2142 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 01:18 AM   #68
THExHOUND

THExHOUND's Gamercard
my question is, how to survive long enough for the avogadro to come under the pylon. we are doing it as a 2 piece and it seems like he one shots me and then my boy gets overrun by zombies and him. any advice? we usually get him showing up round 6.
THExHOUND is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 01:42 AM   #69
alexscottv99

alexscottv99's Gamercard
wooooooooo
alexscottv99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 02:39 AM   #70
Tai2142

Tai Z PXB's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by THExHOUND View Post
my question is, how to survive long enough for the avogadro to come under the pylon. we are doing it as a 2 piece and it seems like he one shots me and then my boy gets overrun by zombies and him. any advice? we usually get him showing up round 6.
Well, you can get the quick revive permaperk or the monkey bomb to make it easier. Try to avoid the avogadro's lightning bolt jumping and running in circles and get out of the pylon when the avogadro is near in order to make him enter it faster. If none of this work, get a new player to help you.
Tai2142 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 10:18 AM   #71
neil_lien

Is there any guaranteed way of making the electric zombie to appear? Using the two-player method, the storm is visible, last couple zombies killed in cornfield beside pylon, and nothing... this went on for 3-4 rounds before we ran out of ammo.

+ Unlocked: every achievement on every COD +
(from COD1 to Ghosts)
neil_lien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 09:47 PM   #72
Chefkee

Chefkee's Gamercard
I've been trying this achievement for ages now. The most difficult part, in my opinion, is getting the EMP.

Once we get the EMP and the avogadro under the tower, we die. I've been trying this with another player. But I think 3-4 players is easier, because of the reviving/killing.

Add me if u want to try the achievement. It's Chefkee
Chefkee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 10:48 PM   #73
A Real Psycho

Send a message via Skype™ to A Real Psycho

darkshadow ohh's Gamercard
u can use the knuckles instead. it works
A Real Psycho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 03:26 PM   #74
A22 187

A22 187's Gamercard
Getting the emp,s does my head in !! I just never seem to be able to get them !!
A22 187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 03:48 PM   #75
WoodsMonk

WoodsMonk's Gamercard
Finally managed to get this last night! We got lucky, We managed to get EMPs at the diner, But the guy got downed by a Denizen and we couldn't revive him! EMPs Lost ... Played normally until round 8 spammed the box got them again! Continiued with the EE - achievement unlocked!

WoodsMonk is offline   Reply With Quote