PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password
 

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Puzzle and Word > Angry Birds Trilogy
Subscribe    Donate

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-26-2012, 06:47 PM   #31
jrossiter13
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 16

JRossiter13's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by escalator View Post
The cluster bird causes to much uncontrolled destruction I think. When some tnt explodes, it blows some blocks out of the screen, and these blocks donīt count. So I decided no to use these birds.

As you can see, I marked my television for best position of the mighty bird ;-)


EDIT: now Iīve got the 100% Mighty Eagle Achievement (and all other "out of the box" Achievements)
...now working on DLC
You sir are a legend. Great vid! Still took a few attempts but I've managed to do it, so thank you. However this isn't the end of my mighty eagle troubles for me... as there is a mighty eagle level that I'm now more stuck on. Mine and Dine 17-13. Please if anyone has a strategy for it, it'll be greatly appreciated.

EDIT: Don't want to waste anyone's time, I've done this one now. If anyone needs to know, the strategy is to use boomerang bird on the rocks at the front, try and get him to spin back and hit the last big boulder, then with the first yellow bird, dont use a full pull on the sling and fire him at the first boulder, they should now roll down and hit the gems.with your last yellow have him fly full power towrds the boulder on the top of the main structure so it rolls to the right and takes out some wood, now with the can you want it to rest perfectly in the tiny little gap between the boulder you rolled and the little wall just before the main structure, he should take out all the boulder at the front and most of the strutcure to get the 100%.

Last edited by jrossiter13; 12-26-2012 at 07:14 PM.
jrossiter13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 11:23 PM   #32
escalator
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 36

EsCaLaToR OnE's Gamercard
Right, 17-13 was also the last hard level for me....
I needed 4 h to get 100%....

BTW: Most solutions can be found here:
http://www.angrybirdsnest.com/mighty...h-level-17-13/

Last edited by escalator; 12-26-2012 at 11:30 PM.
escalator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 10:37 PM   #33
Gabee1611
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 3
Anybody have any advice for getting 100% on 16-14? I've been trying to get it for hours now. The best I got was 98% once.

Thanks
Gabee1611 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 05:11 AM   #34
jrossiter13
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 16

JRossiter13's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabee1611 View Post
Anybody have any advice for getting 100% on 16-14? I've been trying to get it for hours now. The best I got was 98% once.

Thanks
I went back and did this level, it is a quite a tough one took a few tries. Here's what I did.
green bird = aim at the first peice of wood holding the main structure near the first pig.
red bird = smash any wooden debris that may have fell to the left of the main structure.
white bird = most important, have the egg drop ontop of the two boulders sitting at the front, aim for maximum damage and have them fall.
yellow bird = hit any standing up wooden peices that wont get hit by the eagle.
can = I throw the can left, i know it's becoming popular, it's just finding the right angle to throw that equels the correct eagle pattern. 100-110 degrees? best I can say, you're looking for an angle that makes the eagle come down through what remains and then bounce up taking out the right most stuff. hope this helps.
jrossiter13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 08:23 AM   #35
Gabee1611
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrossiter13 View Post
I went back and did this level, it is a quite a tough one took a few tries. Here's what I did.
green bird = aim at the first peice of wood holding the main structure near the first pig.
red bird = smash any wooden debris that may have fell to the left of the main structure.
white bird = most important, have the egg drop ontop of the two boulders sitting at the front, aim for maximum damage and have them fall.
yellow bird = hit any standing up wooden peices that wont get hit by the eagle.
can = I throw the can left, i know it's becoming popular, it's just finding the right angle to throw that equels the correct eagle pattern. 100-110 degrees? best I can say, you're looking for an angle that makes the eagle come down through what remains and then bounce up taking out the right most stuff. hope this helps.
Thank You. Throwing the bird left really helped. That level was driving me crazy.
Gabee1611 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 09:29 PM   #36
ianke_2002
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 435

PhonySpoon's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Can anybody give pointers on these FOUR levels? Summer Pignic 24, Mooncake Fest 10-4, Mine n Dine 16-14 and 17-13. They are all brutal levels. Thanks!
__________________
ianke_2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 01:19 PM   #37
DragonD2R2
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 4

DragaoTripeiro's Gamercard
After 8 hours trying finaly did it just like in the vid
DragonD2R2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 01:06 PM   #38
PlanesWalker 97
 
PlanesWalker 97's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 46

PlanesWalker 97's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrossiter13 View Post
You sir are a legend. Great vid! Still took a few attempts but I've managed to do it, so thank you. However this isn't the end of my mighty eagle troubles for me... as there is a mighty eagle level that I'm now more stuck on. Mine and Dine 17-13. Please if anyone has a strategy for it, it'll be greatly appreciated.

EDIT: Don't want to waste anyone's time, I've done this one now. If anyone needs to know, the strategy is to use boomerang bird on the rocks at the front, try and get him to spin back and hit the last big boulder, then with the first yellow bird, dont use a full pull on the sling and fire him at the first boulder, they should now roll down and hit the gems.with your last yellow have him fly full power towrds the boulder on the top of the main structure so it rolls to the right and takes out some wood, now with the can you want it to rest perfectly in the tiny little gap between the boulder you rolled and the little wall just before the main structure, he should take out all the boulder at the front and most of the strutcure to get the 100%.
Thank you, was stuck on 17-13 for over 3 hours, I did mine a bit different but basically your strategy, but I had the bolder come to my left instead of my right and made it so the eagle hit the bolder and destroyed all the stuff on the right
PlanesWalker 97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 10:48 PM   #39
jrossiter13
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 16

JRossiter13's Gamercard
I've just got your message PlanesWalker97, glad you did it, I really hated that level, some you tke a look at and think 'oh no' then throw the can and get 100% really easily, other like this one you think, 'ah looks easy' then get stuck for hours.
jrossiter13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 04:48 AM   #40
PlanesWalker 97
 
PlanesWalker 97's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 46

PlanesWalker 97's Gamercard
Now I only have one left for my mighty eagle achievement, classic bonus 4

wow, I've managed 97% twice but the rest I only manage to get 70-80ish



EDIT: 99% FML

Got this mother, on the DLC

Last edited by PlanesWalker 97; 06-20-2013 at 06:17 PM.
PlanesWalker 97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 07:05 AM.