PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Racing > Need for Speed: Most Wanted (2012)
Subscribe    Donate

Old 12-19-2012, 04:16 PM   #1
bs000

bs000's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Silver   Micro Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Gold   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Ultimate Speed Pack DLC Achievement Guide & Road Map

Overview
- Estimated achievement difficulty: 3/10
- Offline: 2/4 (40)
- Online: 2/4 (40)
- Approximate amount of time to 80: 8-10 Hours
- Minimum number of playthroughs needed: 1
- Number of missable achievements: None
- Do cheat codes disable achievements?: No
- Does difficulty affect achievements?: No
- Glitchy achievements: None
- Unobtainable achievements: None
- Extra equipment needed?: Online Pass?
-
Price: 800 MS Points

Need for Speed: Most Wanted (2012) Ultimate Speed Pack Contents

• 25 Events (5 for each car)
  • 1 New Most Wanted Event
  • 70 New rewards including new license plates, and new speed themed car milestones
  • 5 new billboards
Five new cars, including:
  • Bugatti Veyron Grand Sport Vitesse
  • Lamborghini Aventador J
  • Mclaren F1 LM
  • Pagani Zonda R
  • Hennessey Venom GT Spyder
There is also a free Multiplayer Compatibility Update, which is to ensure players that don't own the DLC, will still be able to play in multiplayer games with players that have bought the DLC. The Jack Spots will appear for players who don't purchase, and hitting to jack the car will take them to the store.

Single Player
If you've already completed most of the main game, this DLC is pretty much an extension of that. To unlock both single player achievements, you'll need to shut down the new Most Wanted car, and place first in each of the 25 new events. There are 5 events for each of the 5 cars. 4 of the 5 cars will be available for use as soon as the DLC is purchased. The 5th, is unlocked by winning the new Most Wanted event.

All the new Jack Spots are marked by a flaming wheel icon on the map. They are available from the start, and do not need to be discovered.

There are also 5 new billboards to collect. For now, they don't appear to unlock anything. For completionists and people that like competing for jump distances, you can see all 5 new billboard locations in the video below.

Multiplayer
There are two new achievements which require access to multiplayer. They involve unlocking several license plates by completing some of the new online milestones. The majority can be completed by yourself in a private game, but you will need to have some friends to earn them all.

The cars will need to be unlocked first, which is done by completing 24 events in Speedlists using Exotic cars. The most time consuming part of the DLC will be driving 200 miles in each of the 5 cars to unlock all their mods. If you hit the interstate and keep your speed up, it should only take around one hour for each car. It can be a bit of a grind, but can come naturally if you enjoy just playing multiplayer alot.

Find players to help earn achievements by visiting the Achievement Trading Thread.

Last edited by bs000; 02-05-2013 at 09:00 PM.
bs000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 04:16 PM   #2
bs000

bs000's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Silver   Micro Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Gold   Submit - Bronze
Unstoppable 20
Finish first in every race in the Ultimate Speed Pack (Single Player)

There are 5 new cars, and each car has 5 events. Unlike Second is Nothing (achievement from the main game), this achievement isn't unlocked by winning just once in each unique event. Placing first in all 5 events using all 5 cars is required to unlock this achievement. (25 events total)

The events consist of a mix of races and speed runs. The majority are new (indicated by a red icon in the Easy Drive menu), with a couple of old events borrowed from the main game. Start with the easier events and unlock mods to make the higher difficulty events easier.

Four out of the five cars are, along with all their jack spots, are available as soon as the pack has been purchased. The Hennesey Venom GT Spyder is unlocked by winning the "Most Wanted Venom" event and shutting them down after the race.

The new cars in the Ultimate Speed Pack:
  • Pagani Zonda R
  • Bugatti Veyron Grand Sport Vitesse
  • Lamborghini Aventador J
  • Mclaren F1 LM
  • Hennessey Venom GT Spyder
Note: If you have downloaded any of the newer DLC Packs (Terminal Velocity, Movie Legends, NFS Heroes) you may see up to 3 additional events. The additional events unlock Ram Chassis, Drift Tires, and Jump Nitrous. These events are not required for the achievement.

Snake Bite20
Shut down the Hennessey Venom GT Spyder (Single Player)

"Most Wanted Venom" is the one new Most Wanted event. It's the same as the other Most Wanted events from the main game; win the race and score a takedown on them after the race to earn their car.

The event available as soon as the DLC is purchased. Any car can be used, so if you already have a car with all pro mods and already beat the other Most Wanted, this shouldn't be any more difficult than those. Compared to the other Most Wanted events, police offer much less resistance, and there much fewer spike traps.

Uncanny20
Unlock 'Supersonic', 'Super Powered', 'Super Natural' and 'Super Freak' License Plates (Multiplayer)

The first 4 of 5 DLC cars will need to be unlocked for use in multiplayer to earn each of the license plates required. This is done by completing Speedlist events in Exotic cars. If you're not sure which cars are Exotics, just use the cars in the DLC. The Zonda R is available from the start. Winning is not required, and can be done in public or private games. The requirements for each car are as follows:
  • Pagani Zonda R - Automatically Available
  • Bugatti Veyron Grand Sport Vitesse - Complete 6 events in Exotics.
  • Lamborghini Aventador J - Complete 12 events in Exotics.
  • Mclaren F1 LM - Complete 18 events in Exotics.
Note that these are multiplayer milestones and have to be earned in multiplayer games. 'Supersonic', 'Super Powered', and 'Super Natural' can be done alone in a private game. 'Super Freak' will require at least 6 other players.

Supersonic -Drive a Pagani Zonda R above 210MPH across the McClane Bridge

You'll need to unlock some mods to increase your top speed before attempting this. If you used the Zonda from the start to unlock the other cars, you should have a good amount of mods unlocked already. I used Track Tires Pro, Burn Nitrous Pro, Lightweight Chassis Pro, Aero Body Pro, Long Gears Pro.

Super Powered -Jump a Bugatti Veyron Grand Sport Vitesse further than 175 yards at Ripley's Point

Ripley's Point is a fairly large area with a good number of jumps. This is fairly easy even without many mods.

Super Natural -Record a 750 yards Drift on the Peterson Street Loop in a Lamborghini Aventador J

I attempted to just drift in circles, but the road isn't wide enough. 750 yards is almost the entire length of the loop. Get some speed before entering the loop and hold the drift until you see the plate unlock. Watch out for traffic.

Super Freak -Jump at least 6 cars in a McLaren F1 at Hodges Airfield

This is NOT cumulative. 6 other players are required, and needs to be done in a single jump. Can be done with any jump in the Airfield. Find players in the Achievement Trading Thread. Players that have not purchased the DLC can help as well.

Sidekicked20
Takedown an opponent with 'Ultimate Fan' as your License Plate (Multiplayer)

Unlocking the cars
First, the new cars need to be unlocked for use in multiplayer. This is done by completing Speedlist events in Exotic cars. Winning is not required, and can be done in public or private games. A Speedlist consists of 5 events, so this can be done after playing 5 Speedlists. The requirements for each car are as follows:
  • Pagani Zonda R - Automatically Available
  • Bugatti Veyron Grand Sport Vitesse - Complete 6 events in Exotics.
  • Lamborghini Aventador J - Complete 12 events in Exotics.
  • Mclaren F1 LM - Complete 18 events in Exotics.
  • Hennesey Venom GT Spyder - Complete 24 events in Exotics.
If you're doing it in a friends game, a quick method is to create a custom Speedlist and selecting the "Arch Angels" challenge 5 times. It's a Park Up event, and it takes place the same place as the meetup. Because of this, you can sit in one spot the entire Speedlist and complete all 5 events without any effort. The event takes about 30 seconds each time.

Unlocking the license plate
The 'Ultimate Fan' license plate is unlocked by unlocking all Standard Mods on all 5 of the Ultimate Speed Pack cars in multiplayer. This can be a bit of a grind because it involves driving 200 miles in each car. All mods can be unlocked in a private game by yourself, with the exception of Impact Protection, which requires 10 takedowns. The requirements for unlocking mods are unchanged in the DLC, and are as follows:

Tires
Off-Road - Jump 1,500 yards with Reinforced Chassis equipped.
Track - Drive 25 miles.
Reinflates - Drive 50 miles.

Nitrous
Burn - Free
Powershot - Drive 100 miles.

Chassis
Lightweight - Get 60 Near Misses with Short Gears equipped.
Reinforced - Drive 200 miles.

Body
Aero - Drive 5 miles.
Impact Protection - Get 10 takedowns with Powershot equipped.

Transmission
Long Gears - Drift 5,000 yards with Track Tires equipped.
Short Gears - Drive 10 miles

Once 'Ultimate Fan' is unlocked, choose that as your license plate. Find another player and score a takedown to unlock the achievement.

Find players to boost takedowns in the Achievement Trading Thread. For driving 200 miles, you can start a drift in a big open area like the airfield, then rubber band/tape your controller and increase your driving distance while you do something else. Be sure to have at least reinflates equipped because your tires are prone to popping. Donuts work too, but will obviously be slower. Also note, if you're using a wireless controller it'll still disconnect after a few minutes of inactivity.

Another thing to keep in mind when driving 200 miles, is the game rarely auto-saves when playing a multiplayer game on your own. Be sure to quit to single player once in awhile and wait to see the auto-save icon so that progress won't be lost if you disconnect from Autolog or turn off your console.

Last edited by bs000; 03-05-2013 at 09:31 AM.
Old 12-19-2012, 04:18 PM   #3
bs000

bs000's Gamercard

I'll reserve you good *fist shake*
Old 12-19-2012, 04:25 PM   #4
ssxtricky

So, do you have any requirements for the license plates needed for the Uncanny trophy?
ssxtricky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 05:52 PM   #5
bs000

bs000's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssxtricky View Post
So, do you have any requirements for the license plates needed for the Uncanny trophy?
Why wouldn't I? D:
Old 12-19-2012, 06:46 PM   #6
ssxtricky

It wasn't posted when i wrote that
ssxtricky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 11:24 PM   #7
bs000

bs000's Gamercard

Edited Sidekicked achievement. I'm pretty sure Pro Mods aren't required. Mistakes were made. All I feel is shame.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssxtricky View Post
It wasn't posted when i wrote that
For future reference: Sometimes achievement guides take longer than 5 minutes to post
Old 12-20-2012, 01:43 AM   #8
WolfWood37

So does anyone else get have to download the multiplayer update EVERYTIME?!

Everytime I load up the game I get a message asking would you like to download the free update?

Does this happen for anyone else?
WolfWood37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 02:18 AM   #9
3sixty

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfWood37 View Post
So does anyone else get have to download the multiplayer update EVERYTIME?!

Everytime I load up the game I get a message asking would you like to download the free update?

Does this happen for anyone else?
Yeah I get that everytime.
3sixty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 09:57 AM   #10
Evo Kazz
Completionist

II Kazz II's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Arcade Crazy - Silver   Over Achiever - Platinum   Donator - Level 1   5,000 Posts   Staff Club - DEG23   Staff Club - Madhatters13   Staff Club - Shinobi273   Staff Club - DeekBoy   Staff Club - Rajeanero   Staff Club - Minty   Staff Club - Tyger7   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 3
Total Awards: 28 (more» ...)
The worst part of this DLC is 200 miles x 5 cars. But just found a neat little spot to grind it while AFK.

In the airfield just drift in the centre, there is enough space then rubber band your pad and tape the accelerate and walk away, only important thing to note is you could do with inflate mod otherwise your radius may wander.

Arcade Crazy - 26 - Over Achiever - 54 - XB1 Points - 34
Franchise Clubs - 5x Tier 1, 3x Tier 2, 1x Tier 3
Staff Clubs - 10

Evo Kazz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 11:09 AM   #11
bs000

bs000's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by evokazz View Post
The worst part of this DLC is 200 miles x 5 cars. But just found a neat little spot to grind it while AFK.

In the airfield just drift in the centre, there is enough space then rubber band your pad and tape the accelerate and walk away, only important thing to note is you could do with inflate mod otherwise your radius may wander.
I was just thinking about that and trying to find spots to do it. I'll add it to the guide.

Does anyone know if the online pass is needed to unlock and progress with the DLC cars in multiplayer? It seems reasonable that they'd allow you to use them when playing online without a pass.

Last edited by bs000; 12-26-2012 at 10:55 AM.
Old 12-27-2012, 10:30 PM   #12
W1dget

W1DGET's Gamercard
Sidekicked has glitched on me which I'm pretty annoyed about considering the amount of time and miles I have sunk into the DLC

I have done all 5 cars and earned the 5 Motorhead license plates but the Ultimate Fan tracker in game shows 4/5 cars, the Aventador J is the culprit, despite having all mods for the car it shows 9/10 and thus I can't unlock the Ultimate Fan license plate. Tried a new save but as all stats are server side in MP its no good
W1dget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 06:08 PM   #13
Treewaller

Quote:
Originally Posted by W1dget View Post
Sidekicked has glitched on me which I'm pretty annoyed about considering the amount of time and miles I have sunk into the DLC

I have done all 5 cars and earned the 5 Motorhead license plates but the Ultimate Fan tracker in game shows 4/5 cars, the Aventador J is the culprit, despite having all mods for the car it shows 9/10 and thus I can't unlock the Ultimate Fan license plate. Tried a new save but as all stats are server side in MP its no good
I just finished getting them all with the Zonda but it only shows 8/10 and Motorhead didn't unlock. I'm assuming it's because I entered concours when I was at 2/10 and it didn't count those two the second time around.

If this screws me out of Ultimate Fan I'm not gonna be happy.
Treewaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 07:06 PM   #14
tankbuster

TANK BUST3R's Gamercard
I don't know if this has been asked but is the DLC worth the 800MS.? I would hate to blow the points on a bunch of buggy/glitchy DLC that seems lately to be the norm on al Add-on's. Thanks for any responses.
tankbuster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 07:34 PM   #15
Spammeh3

Spammeh3's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by tankbuster View Post
I don't know if this has been asked but is the DLC worth the 800MS.? I would hate to blow the points on a bunch of buggy/glitchy DLC that seems lately to be the norm on al Add-on's. Thanks for any responses.
It's pretty good in my opinion - some of the new races are awesome, cars aren't bad too.
Spammeh3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 10:05 PM   #16
tankbuster

TANK BUST3R's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spammeh3 View Post
It's pretty good in my opinion - some of the new races are awesome, cars aren't bad too.
Thanks I appreciate your response.
tankbuster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 05:45 PM   #17
Justelitex

Just Elite x's Gamercard
I agree, The new cars are pretty awesome!
Justelitex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 11:03 PM   #18
Kairi
Mod / Guide & Award Staff

Send a message via Skype™ to Kairi

Kairi x360's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Gold   Best of XBLA Challenge Club - Tier 1   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Silver   Staff - Guide Team   Achievement Guide - Silver   Road Map - Silver   CABS Beta Tester   Green Thumb - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze
Total Awards: 21 (more» ...)
Congratulations!

This Achievement Guide and Roadmap has been reviewed by Guide Team Staff member THE DEADLY DOG and has been published as the Official x360a.org Achievement Guide and Roadmap! The link to the Official Guide is here:

Official x360a.org Need for Speed: Most Wanted (2012) / DLC: Ultimate Speed Pack Achievement Guide and Roadmap

Please post any updates within the Update: Guides & Roadmaps thread.
Also, please check the Award Tracking: Guides & Roadmaps forum to make sure we are up to date.
You may request for those to be edited/updated within that forum as well.

We look forward to your future submissions!