Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > RPG > Fallout 3
Subscribe    Donate

Old 12-31-2012, 06:41 AM   #1
FatalDeathSG45

BloodScourge88's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Sonora Cruz glitch?

So, this glitch has actually been bothering me for a long time, and I figured I post about it.

I got the Lawbringer perk (where whenever you kill an "evil" human character, you can collect their finger from their corpse and give them to Sonora Cruz for caps) and started collecting fingers to give to Cruz for caps. A short while later, she suddenly ran out of the building and literally disappeared. I couldn't find her anywhere. For the record, I did NOT attack her or anything like that. Once I gave her some fingers, she just ran out of the building and vanished from existence. I returned to the Regulator HQ again after numerous updates, but Sonora Cruz has completely disappeared. I have 500+ fingers waiting to be turned into caps, and I have no one to give them to.

Anyone else experience this glitch?
FatalDeathSG45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 02:10 PM   #2
McGoogles

Ratify's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - * Clueless *   Staff Club - Grifter Reborn   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   5,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Silver   Staff Club - DEG23   XBA Promoter   Submit - Silver
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
Lots of hostile creatures spawn near the Regulator HQ, which often results in the fleeing of Sonora Cruz. If you find her in the Wasteland, she will still accept your fingers but won't return to her initial location unless you physically push her with your character.

It's funny how a person that is so committed to ridding the world of evil becomes petrified when a few enemies appear.
Latest arcade completion: Motocross Madness

McGoogles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 11:36 PM   #3
FatalDeathSG45

BloodScourge88's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by McGoogles View Post
Lots of hostile creatures spawn near the Regulator HQ, which often results in the fleeing of Sonora Cruz. If you find her in the Wasteland, she will still accept your fingers but won't return to her initial location unless you physically push her with your character.

It's funny how a person that is so committed to ridding the world of evil becomes petrified when a few enemies appear.
I would start a manhunt to find her, but I have no idea where she ran off to. Even if I do find her, I probably won't go through the trouble to push her back to HQ, so I'll just leave her where she is and remember where she is next time.

And yeah, it is kinda wierd that the leader of the Regulators simply runs away at the sight of a Radscorpion
FatalDeathSG45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 12:44 AM   #4
WOLFkraut

WOLFkraut's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by McGoogles View Post

Haha! Yep, this has happened to me at some point every time I've taken the Lawbringer perk.

It is quite funny how a few rad scorpions or robots can drive her crazy!

I wouldn't even bother looking for her, she is most likely dead.