PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Assassin's Creed
Subscribe    Donate

Old 01-01-2013, 11:58 AM   #1
d0ct0rscarecr0w

d0ct0rscarecr0w's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Stuck in Memory Block 4

Alright so I have been playing and I'm at the part where I need to kill 3 different people, one in each city. I already got the guy in Acre but I can't get any information in the other cities.

I've wandered around both cities and found no one of interest to get information from and the map isn't showing me any markers to help. I know the assassin bureau guy tells you places to look but he only tells you ONCE, I didn't realize I was suppose to be writing stuff down... I ended check walkthrough but when I go where they tell me to go nothing is there.

Is my game glitched? Has this happened before because I swear I've searched everywhere, no markers no weird groups of people talking (expect guards but they are no help) I'm completely lost.
Old 01-01-2013, 12:16 PM   #2
EngagedMetal7

EngagedMetal7's Gamercard
Try getting viewpoints, other you furked soz man
EngagedMetal7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 03:02 PM   #3
BoundlessBow

Boundlessbow88's Gamercard

This is the youtube channel- note this is just 1 of 9 I think for memory block 4. When I get stuck I usually shoot to Youtube, especially for the Assassin's Creed games.
Old 01-02-2013, 02:49 AM   #4
d0ct0rscarecr0w

d0ct0rscarecr0w's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
According to guides I'm supposed to go to districts that they won't let me into... so how do I unlock them?

EDIT: nevermind, you have to go to an UNMARKED view point before you can continue. If you are going to mark the other ones why not this one!

Last edited by d0ct0rscarecr0w; 01-02-2013 at 03:18 AM.
d0ct0rscarecr0w is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2013, 09:48 AM   #5
JakeDixonnn

BookablePear's Gamercard
viewpoints are probably your best option, if you have no luck message me up and ill try and help some more

JD

JakeDixonnn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 01:29 AM   #6
Sp33dD3vi1

Sp33dD3vi1's Gamercard
climb the view points! i got stuck too once until i started climbing the damn view points
Sp33dD3vi1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 09:55 PM   #7
AlbNegru

PiticDeGradina's Gamercard
I had the same problem like this guy. I solved it by climbing to the viewpoint and synch. If you are stuck just watch youtube 'assassin's creed walktrough' .
AlbNegru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 10:29 PM   #8
runawaysoul7

runawaysoul's Gamercard
I never watched the walk throughs I just looked for the citizens or view points normally you can hear when they ask for help
runawaysoul7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2014, 12:12 PM   #9
timbo25

WittyMass27316's Gamercard
When u enter the cities for the second time to do the second assassinations in each it won't mark a viewpoint and you have to find one yourself. Always head to the assassins bureau first and listen to what he says so you learn which area has been unlocked. Head for the new area of map that is unlocked, get to high ground and look out for the little beam of wood sticking out from one of the sides at the very top. Press Y while on that beam and hey presto! All other viewpoints revealed on map and some of the investigations should be revealed so you can continue with story.
timbo25 is offline   Reply With Quote