PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Fighting > Fight Night Champion
Subscribe    Donate

Old 02-24-2012, 03:41 PM   #1
chrisk62

QPRs No1 Fan's Gamercard
Lightbulb Boosting the OWC may be possible afterall !!!

Ok, the completionist in me never gives up going for 100% achievements in each game but just like everyone else I found the points system for the OWC just plain ridiculous. So even I was happy to settle for 900G (includes all DLC achievements also) as the remaining 250G for the 4 OWC achievements were just impossible.

However, ive just found out from a useful source that the OWC is apparently boostable through the BAREKNUCKLES MODE as the lobbys are pretty much empty (even more on Lightweight) and wins still count towards OWC achievements. However, it's not quite that simple as EA have fixed it so that you can not fight the same person until 3 or 4 fights later BUT if lobbys are completely empty then it can keep matching you together.

I was wondering if anyone (who especially wants to 100% this game) would like to give this a try? If push comes to shove then should be easier with 4 or 5 people (I do have 2 spare profiles where the 7 day online trial has not been activated yet which may help) if the lobbys fail to match us up in successive matches but it means that all but 2 people will have to keep conceding matches to allow the winners to rank up, but thankfully boxers can be deleted at any time and can set-up new ones with completely new stats.

If anyone thinks that this could definetely work or would like to try it then let me know please QPRs No1 Fan. Obviously you will need the bareknuckes DLC to do it.
Old 03-01-2012, 06:22 AM   #2
KFZ Scrubs

KFZ Nobody's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 10,000 posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
I'm willing to get the bareknucles dlc for this. I'm lvl 43 or something like that in middleweight and would love to get this over with. So if we can do this... I'm down.

KFZ Scrubs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 07:31 PM   #3
SixSticks

SixSticks's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I have two boxes and 3 gold accounts to boost this however I cannot get matched with my 2 spare accounts anymore because, as mentioned, I need to play against at least 3 unique accounts before I can match my boosters. I've used up all my other free Live accounts already for both boxes so no help there. Ideally, if I could find someone else with a similar setup (2 or more gold accounts and online pass enabled boxes) and the bareknuckles DLC, we could pass off wins rotating against our boosting accounts. We'd need the boosters to play against each other every so often so they've played at least 3 unique GT matches before coming against us again.
So, before heading to the Achievement Trading Thread with this, anyone match these conditions and want to boost?

FOCUSING ON FOR BOOSTING
Fight Night Champion
Quake 4
BF3
NHL 12
Skate 3

ALSO LOOKING TO BOOST
[Retail]

All other EA games with online achievements
PGR 4 (including DLC)
Naruto: Rise of a Ninja
Left 4 Dead
Resident Evil 5 (DLC)
[Arcade]
WSOP: Full House Pro (turbo folding)
Ascend (XP Boost sharing)

SixSticks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 05:56 AM   #4
anthonyd46

Send a message via AIM to anthonyd46 Send a message via MSN to anthonyd46 Send a message via Yahoo to anthonyd46 Send a message via Skype™ to anthonyd46

anthonyd46's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
do you still need ppl for this im willing to try
Old 03-16-2012, 04:34 AM   #5
KFZ Scrubs

KFZ Nobody's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 10,000 posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze
Well I'm still considering it. I tried to get back online and do it legit... that one punch KO is starting to Piss me off. I'm getting flash knock downed and out by feather fisters who land a lucky punch....dafuq?
I'll contact the other guy, maybe we can still do it.

Old 03-18-2012, 12:12 PM   #6
Alwindb

Alwindb's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
i have one question about this game(i never play this game before).

you are level 40 , you fight someone level 1 and level 40 is there differents in the points you gain if you win the match.
Old 03-22-2012, 02:29 AM   #7
chrisk62

QPRs No1 Fan's Gamercard
Looks like atleast 4 people is needed to boost this. I still want to do it, it's just a matter of getting the people together to do it.
Old 03-27-2012, 03:07 AM   #8
Xbox Skully

Xbox Skully's Gamercard
You need 11 people

Just to let you know you need 11 people or acounts to boost this. Every fight gets recorded on your player hub (which can hold up to 10 fights). You cant face someone on you player hub so you need 11 acounts to boost this. If anyone wants to boost this with me I will be able to provide 5 acounts for our boost.

Cost wise it is very expensive. It is 110 dollars just for online passes not including xbox live memberships.

Last edited by Xbox Skully; 03-27-2012 at 03:12 AM.
Xbox Skully is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 01:11 AM   #9
lorennf

zMiseryBusiness's Gamercard
EDIT:

I deleted my boosting method because I'm too selfish to share it ;D

P.S The player hub holds 20 fights, not 10. Good luck.

Last edited by lorennf; 06-28-2012 at 11:21 AM.
lorennf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 04:34 AM   #10
KFZ Scrubs

KFZ Nobody's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xbox Skully View Post
Just to let you know you need 11 people or acounts to boost this. Every fight gets recorded on your player hub (which can hold up to 10 fights). You cant face someone on you player hub so you need 11 acounts to boost this. If anyone wants to boost this with me I will be able to provide 5 acounts for our boost.

Cost wise it is very expensive. It is 110 dollars just for online passes not including xbox live memberships.
HOT DAMN!
Well make me number 6!

Old 05-14-2012, 07:09 AM   #11
TJ Drama

The TJ Show's Gamercard
Online Gym boosting

Im looking to start a online gym or join one because i just got the game and everybody owc fighter is better than mine. So if anyone is interested or i can join there gym. hit me up! GamerTag: The TJ Show
TJ Drama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 05:20 PM   #12
KFZ Scrubs

KFZ Nobody's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJ Drama View Post
Im looking to start a online gym or join one because i just got the game and everybody owc fighter is better than mine. So if anyone is interested or i can join there gym. hit me up! GamerTag: The TJ Show
We might be able to start a boosting group once that guy responds

Old 06-30-2012, 12:08 AM   #13
p4pa smurf x

p4pa smurf x's Gamercard
I have been boosting this for the last few weeks and it is possible, im currently a level 32 only through boosting...

Im looking for 1 or 2 people who are available to boost

please note this is a long grind and you will have to be committed but we will get it done

Send me a message on xbox live or trueachievements.com if your intrested

Gamertag - P4PA SMURF X

Last edited by p4pa smurf x; 07-01-2012 at 03:06 AM.
p4pa smurf x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 01:16 PM   #14
garyLFC2010

GARYLFC93's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by p4pa smurf x View Post
I have been boosting this for the last few weeks and it is possible, im currently a level 32 only through boosting...

Im looking for 1 or 2 people who are available to boost anytime on any day from midday(uk) to midnight(uk)(NOT ALL 12 HOURS JUST ANY TIME DURING THAT PERIOD for about 2/3 hours around 4 times a week

please note this is a long grind and you will have to be committed but we will get it done

Send me a message on xbox live or trueachievements.com if your intrested

Gamertag - P4PA SMURF X
Count me in man.

Haven't played this game in a while, but I am willing to contribute

GT Garylfc93
garyLFC2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 08:59 AM   #15
backonceagain

KILLER1NST1NCTS's Gamercard
So let me get this straight!!
If I play against a 2nd gold account, i will have to play against another 3 different people before i get to play against that 2nd account??

So does it work like this???

KILLER1NST1NCTS vs KILLER1NST1NCTS1
Then do i have to go against
KILLER1NST1NCTS vs KILLER1NST1NCTS2
KILLER1NST1NCTS vs KILLER1NST1NCTS3
KILLER1NST1NCTS vs KILLER1NST1NCTS4
Before i can do
KILLER1NST1NCTS vs KILLER1NST1NCTS1

Do you mean it works like that?? So if you had 4 extra accounts you could do it against yourself like that???
backonceagain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 06:55 AM   #16
keung

keung360's Gamercard
I would be interested in going for this. If needed I could probably provide several live accounts (excluding my own, since I doubt it can lose), given that the other booster(s) do the same and are up for the task. I'm very committed, so no worries there. If anyone wants to try to go for this, do not hesitate to message me on LIVE or TA. My gamertag is keung360.

100k Dec 23rd 2011 | 111,111 Feb 6th 2012 | 123,456 Feb 25th 2012

Last edited by keung; 08-08-2012 at 10:04 PM.
keung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 08:22 PM   #17
LJParnell

LJParnell's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
I see some questions above that don't seem to have been answered. I have been trying to boost this, but it is a royal pain. Some of the basics:

You have a fight card/hub that lists your last 20 opponents. You *cannot* fight someone that is listed in the last five spots on your player hub. This means you have to fight five different people before you can even fight someone else again.

As Xbox Skully said, you really want 11. Because if they are in your last 10 fights and you fight them then the loser will lose the full amount of points but the winner will get only half of the points. So if you fight 11 different opponents, then repeat, this will not be a problem.

So again, you have to fight at least 5 different opponents before you can repeat and it is best to fight 11 before you repeat due to only getting half the points. This means your account and your dummy accounts. Technically, I think your dummy only needs to fight five different opponents and you need to fight 11 different. This way the dummy will be able to match up with you and you will get the full points.

Bare Knuckles OWC does not work for this.

The points to rank up:
> You start out with 500 points.
> It requires 50 points per level up to Level 30. This is not too bad and can be done pretty quickly.
> Then it is 100 points per level from 30 to 50.
> After Level 50 I believe it is something like 150 points but may be 200 points per level, I just got to level 52 and did not pay close enough attention to be sure just yet.

The points you get for winning when you are high level is atrocious. I fought my level 51 fighter against a level 29 and only got something like 14 points. If you fight a level 1 with your level 25 you will get something like 24+ points.

So not only do the levels get farther apart (up to 150 or maybe 200 per level), but the points you get, gets worse and worse. It is a long grind.

NOTE: In the past you could level up your LW boxer to level 30 and your MW boxer to level 30 and the achievement would pop. This has been patched. Getting to Level 30 is about 100 times more easy then going from Level 30 to level 60.

NOTE 2: Most people that have gotten to level 60 used the glitch known as the Flag Glitch. If you changed your region/country on the EA website, you would get 500 bonus points every so many fights. 500 points is a lot, but EA patch this Flag Glitch in Sep 2012, so is no longer available.

Last edited by LJParnell; 01-03-2013 at 08:25 PM.
LJParnell is offline   Reply With Quote