Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > RPG > Mass Effect 3
Subscribe    Donate

Old 04-22-2012, 11:14 PM   #61
Grifter Reborn

Send a message via Skype™ to Grifter Reborn

Grifter x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Emerald   CABS Beta Tester   Over Achiever - Bronze   2,500 Posts   Staff Club - Grifter Reborn   x360a Representer   Road Map - Bronze   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bahroo3 View Post
You should just run on Blizzard time and say "Soon™".
My advice:

Never underestimate the power of the darkside!

Now that I'm done, I'm going to get drunk. Cheers!

Change is inevitable.

Grifter Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 11:16 PM   #62
Bahroo3

Bahroo3's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grifter Reborn View Post
My advice:

Never underestimate the power of the darkside!

And this is where I give you 2 posts worth of more info to add right?
Bahroo3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 06:46 PM   #63
Opiate42

Location: Canada, likely stuck in a snowdrift...with no shovel

Opiate42's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Rajeanero   Community Gaming - Silver   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Bronze   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - DEG23   Over Achiever - Bronze   5,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
Sticky! Sticky! Sticky!

Quote:
Enjoy! Now you just have to paste it all into a Word Document, convert to a PDF and make it a downloadable printable guide. It's fucking big enough

Quote:
I might bring Tophat Tali back but I was trying to get this as my avatar but this site is not having it.

That's pretty badass, tons of folks have animated gifs as avatars... odd this one isn't working. Dimensions too big?

"Hit it"

Last edited by Opiate42; 04-24-2012 at 06:54 PM.
Opiate42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 06:54 PM   #64
DEG23
Robot Mode: Engaged

DEG23 x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - DEG23   Donator - Level 5   CABS Beta Tester   Staff - Moderator   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Staff Club - Rajeanero   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - Grifter Reborn   Staff Club - TemporalWizard   Staff Club - Minty   Staff Club - Nozza x360a   Staff Club - Shinobi273
Total Awards: 23 (more» ...)
Nice work Grifter, i'm going to use it for my next play through and try and finish every side mission, don't know about you meeting deadlines though

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opiate42 View Post
That's pretty badass, tons of folks have animated gifs as avatars... odd this one isn't working.
The file size is way too big, plus i think there is a rule about having a limited number of frames with gif's.
DEG23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 06:56 PM   #65
Opiate42

Location: Canada, likely stuck in a snowdrift...with no shovel

Opiate42's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Rajeanero   Community Gaming - Silver   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Bronze   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - DEG23   Over Achiever - Bronze   5,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DEG23 View Post
The file size is way too big, plus i think there is a rule about having a limited number of frames with gif's.
Too much of a good thing then.

"Hit it"
Opiate42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 07:32 PM   #66
Bahroo3

Bahroo3's Gamercard

Quote:

This makes me very sad
Old 04-24-2012, 07:48 PM   #67
CIF

BloodngunsMrphy's Gamercard
Awesome guide! Should definitely help plenty of people here.
Old 04-24-2012, 08:03 PM   #68
Grifter Reborn

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Emerald   CABS Beta Tester   Over Achiever - Bronze   2,500 Posts   Staff Club - Grifter Reborn   x360a Representer   Road Map - Bronze   A+ Thread Award
Quote:
And this is where I give you 2 posts worth of more info to add right?
That's known as "cruel and unusual punishment."

Quote:
Sticky! Sticky! Sticky!
I'm afraid your not loud enough for anyone to hear you.

Quote:
Now you just have to paste it all into a Word Document, convert to a PDF and make it a downloadable printable guide. It's fucking big enough
On the list of potential improvements, but for now I'm gonna be lazy and enjoy it. Perhaps someone else will convert it for me...

Quote:
Nice work Grifter, i'm going to use it for my next play through and try and finish every side mission, don't know about you meeting deadlines though
Psh. Deadlines are meant to be broken. Wait, that's not the right phrase is it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CIF View Post
Awesome guide! Should definitely help plenty of people here.
I certainly hope so. Otherwise all of the time we spent on it was in vain.

Change is inevitable.

Last edited by Grifter Reborn; 04-24-2012 at 08:07 PM. Reason: Extra quote
Old 04-24-2012, 09:21 PM   #69
Bahroo3

Bahroo3's Gamercard

Quote:

On the list of potential improvements, but for now I'm gonna be lazy and enjoy it. Perhaps someone else will convert it for me...

No, I won't do it Grifter......well maybe I will.
Old 05-09-2012, 07:35 PM   #70
Grifter Reborn

Updated the guide with some achievements. As for the PDF files, I still don't have any means to convert them myself. Meanwhile websites want more information than I'm willing to give out or charge money to do so. I'm not coughing up money to someone after I spent a ton of free time putting this together for the community for free. Sorry, not gonna happen.

Change is inevitable.

Old 06-22-2012, 06:17 PM   #71
atomic viking54

atomic viking54's Gamercard
Thanks for the awesome guide!
Old 09-28-2012, 01:11 AM   #72
Brendan352

Brendan352's Gamercard
Just finished my second run through using this guide. Thanks so much for all the hard work!
Brendan352 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 09:22 AM   #73
A Perfect Thief

tH Waterboy's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Hey I used this guide during my insanity playthrough, and I found it very helpful. But I think you should just add that at the very end that if you shoot the catalyst, he says "so be it" and then it says "the cycle continues". Doing this gives you no achievements lol. So there are 4 endings but the 4th ending doesn't give achievements. Well this is what happened for me anyway.

Edit: Oh apparently this is cause I have that extended ending download.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyrochaos
Dammit I've been spending too much time in real life again..

71% Completion... Working on 75%
53retail games + DLC 100%
65 games 1000+(Need 100% DLC)
12 arcade games 100%
A Perfect Thief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 03:39 AM   #74
Tristax

NEOLINK's Gamercard
Awesome guide Grifter and contributors, really appreciate the hard work. What's up Bahroo, I frequent the BL3 forums as well. Love your Commando guides.

Quick question - just getting around to my first PT. Collectors edition plus all DLC. I noticed the Omega and Leviathan quest lines are missing from guide. Where should I fit these in? I'm currently on #20 of the guide. Next missions in line for DLC in question are Rendezvous w/ Aria's Fleet and Find Garneau.

Holding up on Priority: Citadel II until I hear back from you guys. Just FYI, I'm only reading mission titles in guide and cross checking items after mission complete. Managed to avoid all but minor spoilers. Usually I like to play these once without a guide and then go back for 100% but time isn't my friend these days.

Appreciate the help.
Tristax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 03:53 AM   #75
Grifter Reborn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tristax View Post
Quick question - just getting around to my first PT. Collectors edition plus all DLC. I noticed the Omega and Leviathan quest lines are missing from guide. Where should I fit these in? I'm currently on #20 of the guide. Next missions in line for DLC in question are Rendezvous w/ Aria's Fleet and Find Garneau.

Holding up on Priority: Citadel II until I hear back from you guys. Just FYI, I'm only reading mission titles in guide and cross checking items after mission complete. Managed to avoid all but minor spoilers. Usually I like to play these once without a guide and then go back for 100% but time isn't my friend these days.

Appreciate the help.
Happy the guide is helping you!
I'm sorry to say that I never got the DLC for this game after the extended endings DLC was downloaded. That DLC broke my game and Bioware didn't have enough complaints to warrant fixing it. So I can't recommend when would be the best time to do these. If another member doesn't try a suitable response in a timely manner, try making a new thread to see if you can get someone's attention. Hope that helps.

Change is inevitable.

Old 12-28-2012, 04:15 AM   #76
Tristax

NEOLINK's Gamercard
Quote:
Happy the guide is helping you!
I'm sorry to say that I never got the DLC for this game after the extended endings DLC was downloaded. That DLC broke my game and Bioware didn't have enough complaints to warrant fixing it. So I can't recommend when would be the best time to do these. If another member doesn't try a suitable response in a timely manner, try making a new thread to see if you can get someone's attention. Hope that helps.
That's got to royally suck with as much passion as you clearly have for this game. That kind of stuff is supposed to happen to guys like me who wait a year to play, not dedicated fans like you. Really sorry to hear that.

Thanks for the response.
Tristax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 02:27 PM   #77
darthmarticus

darthmarticus's Gamercard
Dlc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tristax View Post

Appreciate the help.
Okay if you still haven't done them yet I'll tell you where I think they fit best. I would recommend doing Omega after the main story mission 'The Citadel II'. The events in that mission would spur on the Omega DLC in my eyes, I recommend doing the DLC before you then resume the plot.

So it will appear:
Priority: The Citadel II
OMEGA DLC
Priority: P______ V___ (not sure if you know upcoming missions yet)

For Leviathan, there are some pretty big revelations uncovered so I place it further down the line, try this:

Priority: T______
LEVIATHAN DLC
Priority: H______

OP: Very nice guide, I may write the DLC segments myself one day for my own benefit.

darthmarticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 01:30 PM   #78
Grifter Reborn

Quote:
Originally Posted by darthmarticus View Post

OP: Very nice guide, I may write the DLC segments myself one day for my own benefit.
If you'd like to do this, I'd encourage you. In fact, I'll gladly help. If you can get me the necessary info, I can format it into this guide where the extra reserves are and give you full credit for the information. Feel free to let me know if you'd like my help in any way.

Change is inevitable.

Old 05-17-2013, 05:40 AM   #79
Andrew x360a
Guide Team

Andrew x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase The Mighty Duck Face   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   The Mighty Duck Face   Staff Club - Shinobi273   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 2   Staff Club - Minty   Staff Club - Andrew x360a   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 2   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff - Guide Team   Staff Club - DEG23   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1
Total Awards: 24 (more» ...)
Thanks a lot for this. I've just started my first play through and was looking for some sort of mission guide to make sure I didn't miss much. I should've known there'd be a good one here.
Andrew x360a is offline   Reply With Quote