Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Fighting > WWE 12
Subscribe    Donate

Old 09-19-2012, 05:44 PM   #1
Ace Pattasan

WI1D DOG's Gamercard
Lightbulb WWE 12 universe 2.0 down fall

So im the type who loves playing gm mode but now i guess they cut that shit out and put wwe universe. So the one in 2011 suck balls. and the one in 12 well alot of glitches .
  • Superstars who make sneak attacks make there way in the ring then screen blacks out to a cut scene then shows them coming from behind and attack wtf?
  • Superstars interfering match promblem. Ref is down superstar comes out. 60 seconds untill the Ref gets up. u hit for example john cena and give a chance to cm puck to get the W. Press the A buttom then u see john cena pinning cm puck wtf? Anotheir one is the Refs getting up anytime there feel like before the 60 seconds are up wtf?
. Superstars that are injured. When a superstar is hurt u no longer play them untill they recover but the game glitches and puts them in a match card wtf

so much more but dnt feel like explaining but the good things i like about the game is the gameflow and the theme music superstars how the sound level echos threw out the arena and at least u can put a title match at any giving time. Looking forward to wwe 13 cuz if that game fails then

Last edited by Ace Pattasan; 09-19-2012 at 05:47 PM.
Ace Pattasan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 12:32 PM   #2
outlawaaron 94

OutlawAaron 94's Gamercard
i dont like you couldnt make big decisions like choosing to attack or shake a pesons hand
outlawaaron 94 is offline   Reply With Quote