PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Medal of Honor: Warfighter
Subscribe    Donate

Old 12-19-2012, 05:47 AM   #1
Achillez14

Achillez14's Gamercard
Any1 Else Having This Issue???

before today I really can't say that I had anything to complain about with moh.got the patch.the menus n in game hud/displays all seemed to be better(not that they were horrible).but then....at some point in every match I play(since the update)the sound goes from great to sounding like I'm wearing ear plugs.

Literally everything becomes muffled.Maybe this isn't an issue for most ppl but I personally love sound n feel like sound is the one thing moh does better than every other shooter out there.so safe to say for me it kind of kills the game for me.and the worst part is that the game seems to be trying to fix itself on some level bc every few seconds I hear a loud annoying screech.

And I use turtle beaches so that damn screech is DIRECTLY into my ears.

Any1 else notice this at all???
Old 01-05-2013, 03:26 PM   #2
KH308

Onetw03's Gamercard
I notice this problem in my game too. Suddenly the sound becomes softer but when I press the button for xbox dashboard all the sounds seem to be at normal volume so something is wrong with the game. What I really hate about the game is the matchmaking because I waste a lot of time waiting to get into a game with people in it. A lot of times I get into games where there are no one. I would have really liked this game but the annoying things in it just makes me want to avoid playing it.