PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Sports and Fitness > FIFA World Cup 2006
Subscribe    Donate

Old 06-20-2008, 04:50 PM   #1
o7-Jordan-o8

JORDAN 7's Gamercard
Ea Sports Should Be Shot

Why would anyone be retarded enough to make a game with so shitty challenges i just will never know.
Challenges like Aussie rules and el Salvador V Hodruas should NOT be in a game why would ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
EA were clearly on pot when making this game and right now while playing it i am just about to destroy my xbox

I REALLY HATE THIS GAME AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Iv been 6-0 up against soloman islands at 75mins of the game and then cannot score into that goalkeeper ever!!!!!! 5 times iv been like that and i am now about to crack.

Anyway i made this thread for follow haters of this game to slander it till there hearts are content

Ps+ this post will be edited as i really hate this game

o7-Jordan-o8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 02:17 AM   #2
Scotchie

Scotchie's Gamercard
i hear that!
Scotchie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 02:22 AM   #3
Deadly Moves
Banned User

Deadly Moves's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Why even buy it?
FIFA World Cup games are just shitty cash in's

But i know what you mean.. EA need to dump there shitty Challenge mode.Who even plays that mode?!
Or at least make the achievements related to them not so hard...
Deadly Moves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 05:56 AM   #4
my_name_is_gabe

my name is gabe's Gamercard
I don't know, i find the game pretty good. I think the challenges are hard, but if they weren't why would they be called challenges? Still need to do the Scotland one though.
my_name_is_gabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 03:08 AM   #5
Br0kenAssass1n

br0kenassass1n's Gamercard
I thought I'd rant in here instead of creating a new thread... I bought this and FIFA 07 today, due to my desire to complete as many different FIFA games as possible.

I don't know whether it's because I'm used to the polished workmanship of 09/10, but this is probably one of the worst football games I've ever played. The passing is poor, the AI is terrible (little to no intelligent runs being made) and the perfect difficulty level is frustrating for the mere fact the opposition acts like cunts... Grr... Fucking stupid game.

EDIT: Not to mention the referee is laughable with his decisions. This may be a near 4 year old game, but this is poor... Fuck you EA for your past endeavours.

EDIT 2: HA! Fuck you EA. Done it. Through ball all the way baby...

Lifetime fan of Sarcasm

Trolling is an artform.

Last edited by Br0kenAssass1n; 10-22-2009 at 10:36 AM.
Br0kenAssass1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 03:57 PM   #6
Shinigami x

Yeah this game sucks ive never played a worse game than this
Shinigami x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 06:08 AM   #7
A Town Home Boi

ATown Shoooter's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Must not have played that many huh??? lol

GOW2 - Got my wings!!!
http://tinyurl.com/y9vcc9y
Check Out My Flickr Page
A Town Home Boi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 11:30 PM   #8
McKenzie

I remember this game, graphics and gameplay are nothing like the new 2010 Fifa World Cup game, challenges were fun to complete in this though.

┌★ The Grammar Police ★┐ Join Now!

This post is provided "as is", and confers no rights
McKenzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 02:53 PM   #9
Odiumruse

Send a message via AIM to Odiumruse Send a message via MSN to Odiumruse Send a message via Yahoo to Odiumruse

OdiumRuse's Gamercard
The actual inclusion of the Challenge mode...That doesn't bother me.
The nature of some of the challenges, i.e. The Scotland one, The Sweden Vs Brazil one, are exactly what they should be...Challenging.

What bothered me whilst playing this game, was the game play, holy crap the game play is poor. The AI is...Well crap, your "team mates" never do any forward runs, even with flood the box, or wing play on. Closing the ball to them seems to mean, "The ball will kill you if you touch it, please avoid it" & as for the opposition, well I have never until I played this game realised even Chuck Norris couldn't score past Brazil when 1 vs 1 with the 3rd choice goalkeeper. I now hate, with a passion Pablo Aimar, and haven't got a clue how Honduras haven't won the world cup before.

I think the most annoying thing though, was the commentary, jeez that thing grinded my gears, Mexico 1986, and you play as Germany... The moron repeatedly tells me "Germany on home soil" "The cup will stay here in Germany" I know Commentary is always bad on Fifa games, but this one was just plain sloppy. So many examples I could use there, I think the one that sums it up is, A team being 3 - 0 down, and the keeper makes a save, "he's determined to keep a clean sheet" Wtf?

Anyway, I'm ranting slightly out of joy, as I've just managed to 1k this at last. The worst fun i've had 1k'ing a game in history. I wish i'd never seen the achievement list and thought it would be easy, but that's my own fault.

Fuck you EA. you made a piss poor game, but I did it.

Old 07-05-2010, 05:30 AM   #10
Corrupt.
Guide Team Lead/Moderator

Corrupt XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase RPG!!! Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff - Moderator   Gotta Go Fast! Franchise Club - Tier 1   Community Gaming - Platinum   Thought, Precision and Planning Club - Tier 1   The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   Off to the Races Challenge Club - Tier 1   Achievement Guide - Emerald   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Gold
Total Awards: 48 (more» ...)
Yeah, the gameplay in this is poor even compared to earlier FIFA games.

Currently Working on: TY The Tasmanian Tiger (W8)

If anybody can help me with the 50 challenges on TY, then let me know. I will be so very grateful!
Corrupt. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 06:54 AM   #11
Rambler82

Rambler82's Gamercard
Having put in atleast 20hrs between aussie rule and Brazil Sweden, lost twice to brazil in Pks. you're missing the my favorite problems.

You cant run diagonal with the ball. if you try, you come to a stop and then start running vertical. random player changes, player dont follow through on their shots, if you steal the ball from them they will usual steal it right back even if its 3v1 and lets not forget my all time favorite; getting to watch the opposing assholes clap as they walk off the field for a substitution.

EDIT: Tip for Anyone trying to beat Brazil v Sweden as their last scenario
Come on here and write a rant about how this game sucks... it worked for me.
No more than 10min and 3 or 4 tries after writing my rant i beat them. Score my two to go into extra time, then scored: 95th - chip shot, 98th - corner header(rarely get them), and 117th - another chip. very close to scoring on a few others.

Its amazing that im my previous 3 trys in extra time i couldn't score at all but this time i scored 3 times. I thought it would be best to put 3 nails in their coffin. Good Luck to everyone else trying to beat this game.

Last edited by Rambler82; 07-27-2010 at 07:13 AM.
Rambler82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 08:08 PM   #12
Corrupt.
Guide Team Lead/Moderator

Corrupt XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase RPG!!! Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff - Moderator   Gotta Go Fast! Franchise Club - Tier 1   Community Gaming - Platinum   Thought, Precision and Planning Club - Tier 1   The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   Off to the Races Challenge Club - Tier 1   Achievement Guide - Emerald   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Gold
Total Awards: 48 (more» ...)
Fuck! I completed Aussie rules last night and only had 1 more standard challenge left. Fucking auto-save failed on me! FUCK!

Currently Working on: TY The Tasmanian Tiger (W8)

If anybody can help me with the 50 challenges on TY, then let me know. I will be so very grateful!
Corrupt. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 01:31 PM   #13
ginge88isfun

Send a message via Skype™ to ginge88isfun

Ginge88isfun's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Bronze   XBA Promoter
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
I'm currently doing the El Salvador vs Honduras match, and i've just thrown my gamepad at the TV in frustration, three times in a row i've scored the opening game freekick only for the game not to recognize that the ball crossed the line, which has wound me up so much that i'm willing the motivation to finish the challenges off.
ginge88isfun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 02:48 AM   #14
ViolatorX

Legendkilla X's Gamercard
Challenges didnt seem that hard for me, apart from one custom league one i didnt do originally when i had the game, The other achievements took me about 5 hrs if i remember correctly.

Turn the commentary off for anyone going for the 1000, it will piss you off after about 10 mins
ViolatorX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 05:42 AM   #15
DustinAndLola

DustinAndLola's Gamercard
AHHH! I fucking HATE this game. Not only do I hate the retarded substitutions screens, but I am stuck on these god-forsaken challenges. Currently on the Sco-Ned challenege, I have had at least 90 open shots on goal, but they have fucking super goalie in the net! It is complete bullshit! Does anyone know how to score on this bastard? I have tried crossing, heading, lob shot and moving up or down at the last second to try and make him miss (usually I'm too covered for that).

This game blows!!!
DustinAndLola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 09:42 AM   #16
GHF BoltHawk

GHF BoltHawk's Gamercard
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...d.php?t=280727
GHF BoltHawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 01:16 AM   #17
DustinAndLola

DustinAndLola's Gamercard
Well, it's official: I give up. I'm on Solomon Island challenge and it is completely retarded. They are so f'ing god like in every category, yet they are ranked as one of the worst teams in the game! I broke a controller over this damn challenge! I am selling this game along with 15 others that are just not fun. I need to devote more time to fun games as opposed to steamy piles of doo-doo that are games like this.

Peace!
DustinAndLola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 05:14 PM   #18
JAD

JAD7's Gamercard
I just broke my DVD into tiny pieces...

1. my 360 kept telling me that it cant read the disc although it hardly had any scratches

2. I gave it to a video store to polish it and it kept giving me read errors

3. I managed to get to 6-0 a couple of times and got a "disc read error"

4. once i managed to beat the freaking challenge and get a score of 7-0 the game did freeze while i wanted to back out to the main menu.

5. I took the disc out of the drive and broke it into pieces

SCREW THIS GAME!
Old 01-06-2013, 01:21 AM   #19
foofooachoo

oohcaoofoof's Gamercard
Agreed, although Aussie Rules is the only one I truly cannot beat now
foofooachoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 08:25 PM   #20
Fozki Razormaid

Silent Zeo's Gamercard
I always thought fifa 06-10 played better on
ps2 than 360