|01-07-2013, 04:57 AM||#1|
Join Date: Apr 2010
- Estimated Achievement Difficulty: 2/10
- Offline: 12 (200 )
- Online: 0 (0 )
- Approximate time for 200 : 3 Hours
- Minimum number of playthroughs needed: 1
- Number of missable achievements: 8
- Glitched achievements: None
- Cheats disable achievements?: No Cheats
- Extra equipment needed? No
Wallace and Gromit: Muzzled is part3 of the 4 Wallace and Gromit games on XBLA. They are essentially point and click adventures follow the two plasticine characters around their neighborhood.
If you want to just playthrough the game casually it will not take long, and when you finish you will have at least Homeless Pups Run Wild, Where are the Whippets?, The Gait Escape and Up, Up and Away.
There are 8 missable achievements that require you to do pretty specific thing in the game, and I would recommend following this excellent guide by tastefulmrsnip.
If you follow the guide to the letter you will pick up Memory Lane, Clone a Cone, Mmm...Cheese, Home Wrecker, Cheer Up Mr, Paneer, Ave a Biscuit Miss Flitt, Taste Tester Dibbins and Wallaceism.
If you have played 1+2 you will know what to expect and will have probably used tastefulmrsnip's guides for them, so expect some laughs and an easy 200