|01-07-2013, 05:04 AM||#1|
Join Date: Apr 2010
- Estimated Achievement Difficulty: 2/10
- Offline: 12 (200 )
- Online: 0 (0 )
- Approximate time for 200 : 3 Hours
- Minimum number of playthroughs needed: 1
- Number of missable achievements: 8
- Glitched achievements: None
- Cheats disable achievements?: No Cheats
- Extra equipment needed? No
Wallace and Gromit: The Bogey Man is the final of the 4 Wallace and Gromit games on XBLA. They are essentially point and click adventures follow the two plasticine characters around their neighborhood.
If you want to just playthrough the game casually it will not take long, and when you finish you will have at least Lurching Towards the Alter, The Missing Links, Tournament of Chumps and Country Clubbed.There are 8 missable achievements that require you to do pretty specific thing in the game, and I would recommend following this excellent guide by tastefulmrsnip.
If you follow the guide to the letter you will pick up Memory Lane, One Gnome too Many, Mmm...Cheese, Common Tater, Triple Mulligan, Bleeding Heart, Punchlined Out and Wallaceism.
If you have played the first 3, you will know what to expect and will have probably used tastefulmrsnip's guides for them, so expect some laughs and an easy 200