PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Kinect Sesame Street TV DVD > Kinect Sesame Street TV (Download Version)
Subscribe    Donate

Old 12-24-2012, 07:00 PM   #1
mga74

mga74's Gamercard
help??

i dont understand what is going on?do i need a disc to play this game or do i just download the app and buy season pass?thanks for any help!
mga74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 12:58 PM   #2
IEvil IMonkey

IEvil IMonkey's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mga74 View Post
i dont understand what is going on?do i need a disc to play this game or do i just download the app and buy season pass?thanks for any help!
Yes just download the app and once it loads you can buy the eps you want (as seperate eps) or buy the season pass (which is better value I'd think although I've never looked) to unlock all 8 eps

I will point out that if you BUY Season 1 on disc NEW (NOT preowned) you get the season pass for the digital version of Season 1 FREE also so you can get 2000g for Season 1 (1000g for disc and 1000g for digital version)

The season pass for Season 2 is the digital version for 1000g but I'm unsure if there will be a disc version aswell for another 1000g this time. Maybe some other members know more about this.

Also note that at present there are 3 smartglass achievements for Season 2 that won't seem to unlock yet although today is really the "Official" release date so us that have already been playing it last week (Season pass for 2 went up early) are hoping that an update to either the S/Street app or smartglass app will fix this now it's officially out
Old 01-07-2013, 07:20 PM   #3
mga74

mga74's Gamercard
thanks 4 reply
mga74 is offline   Reply With Quote