PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > RPG > Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
Subscribe    Donate

Old 11-08-2011, 03:22 AM   #31
Annalie

Send a message via MSN to Annalie Send a message via Yahoo to Annalie

Sarena89's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Tyger7   Staff Club - Shinobi273   Staff Club - AOS Puck   1,000 Posts   Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Nope, it would not affect me whatsoever... as a matter of fact id be ecstatic if someone found one. "just not right now"... hence why i said that. if the glitch doesn't get found now it cant be patched before i get it. killing my chances of trying it..... it doesn't "ruin" my experience. it would add to it. but even if they did patch this imaginary glitch id get over it just like right now.. ciao.

Last edited by Annalie; 11-08-2011 at 03:25 AM.
Annalie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 04:11 PM   #32
jwmc1971

NaTaS 1971's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killerchronic View Post
I see a retarded argument starting here lol

Just remember its singleplayer, the only thing that can ruin your exp is reading spoilers and anything YOU do to exploit a glitch if one is found.

If you're worried about spoilers, use these amazing things called Spoiler tags they kinda go like (spoiler)blah(/spoiler) but with the [ ] brackets instead, its a little hard not to catch words when scrolling through a thread even if you do state spoiler at the top of your post.

If you are ever unsure, use the dam tags....I've had far to many games ruined by people doing that on these forums.

Edit: Ah crap, sorry for the double post, i thought it was 2 different threads
whatever nerd , thisw whole efing forum IS a spoiler LOLOLOLOLOL!!111 haha , nerdzzz ...when will they learn .

64 games 100% and counting
jwmc1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 05:15 PM   #33
Joshy8632

Joshy8632's Gamercard
Bump? I personally tried out all the older ones from oblivion and nothings seeming to click. I even tried ressurections on followers ect and pickpocketing nothing worked.

1st Achievement Jan. 25th 2008 "Earn A Winged Dagger" COD 4

40000 Oct. 25th 2009 5:59pm EST "Classic Confrontation" Iron Man

Back In Business for now. WOOOO

Joshy8632 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 06:15 PM   #34
ghost2112

Viking Kong X7's Gamercard
I am loving the turn this thread has taken. Something is going completely over someones head...lol.

ghost2112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 11:06 AM   #35
wesley_hume

AHairychimpPimp's Gamercard
Exclamation just found this today :-)

just found this by accident. I have just finished building lake view manor, and all of my items are considered stolen due to overloading my companion using chest or barrels that are in the city's for some reason although your not stealing your items become stolen. So i was in my armory dropping all my items 1 by 1, and getting my companion to pick it up sometimes this resolves the stolen item issue, so i dropped a load of gold ingots and dragons bone. Got my companion to pick them all up then i emptied their inventory and went down into the basement came straight back up and all the stuff that is in my inventory is still on the floor not stolen a really easy way to duplicate if you ask me just thought id share this with you all

also havent checked if it works with armor and weapons leave that for u lot to find out
wesley_hume is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 03:42 AM   #36
wesley_hume

AHairychimpPimp's Gamercard
Talking found this by accident

I came across this by accident trying to get rid of items, that have glitched to stolen because i have unloaded into a container within a town or city. I was in lake view manor (hearth fire dlc) i was stood right at the back by the seller door, and i dropped all the items 1 by 1. Once i done that i got my companion to stand and wait in the middle of the pile of items and got them to pick them all up, by holding A button over there name and he will respond"what do u want me to do" once your companion has all the items. Then take all items that you have previously dropped on the floor, then go down into the basement and go straight back upstairs. Tah dah all the items you dropped are now in your inventory, and on the floor. This only works with potions,misc items,rings and necklaces haven't actually tried every misc items, but have done most common items. oh yeah arrows duplicate as well. To be honest its items that aren't to heavy like armor and weapons just don't seem to duplicate. One more thing don't drop to many items, and always save before getting your companion to pick all the items up. That way if you do to many items, and lag your game out you can just revert to the previous save.

happy gaming
wesley_hume is offline   Reply With Quote